Make Privilege big again

DelMarSunset

The British won't listen to any music that isn't in English, with the sole exception of novelty songs they've heard on holiday such as the Macarena, the Ketchup Song etc and even that 'genre' has died over the last decade or two.

As for Privilige hard to see how they can fill it these days. The big name EDM names have got old and EDM is out of fashion, there aren't even many names in Pop and Rock who could fill 10k to an 'international' audience and has someone pointed out it costs a lot to ship all the equipment to Ibiza.

The only time I've seen the place full was for Radio1 weekend, and remains to be seen if Radio1 are even carrying on with that.

Armin filled it virtually every night

feynman

Stopped at Privilege today and had a short look from outside.There is a Board which says 2022 they are back. But the building looks like it needs a little refurbishment. A Lot of work ( outside)
Lets see what they do

little_minx

This is not new ... The building seems abandoned since several years.... After 20 years on the Island, we don't have seen any refurbishment. No Comment !

J Natha

Stopped at Privilege today and had a short look from outside.There is a Board which says 2022 they are back. But the building looks like it needs a little refurbishment. A Lot of work ( outside)
Lets see what they do
True, I saw that too. Fingers crossed they have a feasible plan in place to kick things off nicely in 2022. As stated, it does need some love prior to opening.

feynman

True, I saw that too. Fingers crossed they have a feasible plan in place to kick things off nicely in 2022. As stated, it does need some love prior to opening.
First they need a Lot of money. Same problems with materials in Germany and the Rest of the world , too. Not a good time for built

J Natha

Agreed, thats a huge problem for all construction, manufacturing too, cars, computing tech etc.. Possibly one of the biggest obstacles once things are up & running again.

feynman

Spoke with some craftsmen in a cafe in Ibz. They told me that. Same probs than in Rest of Europe. The things ( wood , Stones ) are very expensive now. That can be a show stopper for Privilege