Lily Allen

I can see how people think she is told what to say, how to dress, etc etc - this could be the case for most celebrities.

But what about when you see them on TV as their supposed self? She still says silly things and does silly things - think Friday Night Project - does someone else tell her what to say as well? :confused:

Everyone knows she is basically "the band" - so no i wouldnt call them a "band" but i dont take any notice of them anyway.

I just dont understnad why she doesnt go solo and why she had to have a band to compete in the pop world??? is it because she is just pointless when she is on her own like a kettle with no plug?

I agreed with you :lol::lol:

I dont get what the Pussycat Dolls are about at all....apart from its some show in Vegas? :?:lol:

a show in Vegas?? not heard of this! :eek:

When I was there earlier this year our hotel had the Pussycat Lounge. Amazing how popular the card tables with scantily glad dancers and dealers in 'sexy cop' outfits were:lol:

a show in Vegas?? not heard of this! :eek:

Are you serious :eek::lol:

Yeah they originate from a show in Vegas, apparantly even famous people have danced in the show/made cameo appearances - think Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra.

Are you serious :eek::lol:

Yeah they originate from a show in Vegas, apparantly even famous people have danced in the show/made cameo appearances - think Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra.

Geeeeeeez no way. how awful would that show be! a car crash of plastic bodies and teeth.

big-pictures_t_lily1.jpg

Back