Lily Allen

I don't mind her as it happens. Got a bit of a cake on her but her stuff is what pop music should be...Not the relentless crap we've had for the past nigh on 20 years.

I think she's a saucy little minx and lovely all round.
And apparently she's quite partial to a delivery in the tradesmans from time to time!!!!!!

Lily Allen is gross?

Where did that misdirected bit of internal angst come from? :eek:

If you read a few pages back he says that he doesnt like Lily Allen because she is an ugly Skank but he likes the pussycat dolls as they are attractive skanks.

Think she's great, getting more and more attractive with age and she's got an image that to me appears down to earth and achievable...unlike someone like Cheryl Cole...who I love but she's just getting over manufactured now. Love Lillys music too, especially her second album and at least her music is a little different, you can always tell a LA song, and she writes her own stuff. PCD - hot but nothing more than that really and I love Girls Aloud but at the end of the day they don't write their own stuff and they have a lot of help on their image. Katy Perry I can't even be bothered to talk about as shes only been famous for about a year and her songs are boring and I like Pink, going to see her in Oct.

Think she's great, getting more and more attractive with age and she's got an image that to me appears down to earth and achievable...unlike someone like Cheryl Cole...who I love but she's just getting over manufactured now. Love Lillys music too, especially her second album and at least her music is a little different, you can always tell a LA song, and she writes her own stuff. PCD - hot but nothing more than that really and I love Girls Aloud but at the end of the day they don't write their own stuff and they have a lot of help on their image. Katy Perry I can't even be bothered to talk about as shes only been famous for about a year and her songs are boring and I like Pink, going to see her in Oct.

I like Girls Aloud but they cannot sing. Heard them live at V if you can call it singing live..........:?:lol:

the promise had a good chorus and there were some decent bootlegs of the very first track

apart from that, girls aloud represent everything wrong with the entertainment industry in this country - insipid, plastic, nasty, small minded, synthetic, superficial, HEAT-seeking, ITV-watching, toilet-attendant-beating, puppet-wielding, lowest common denominator, tightly choreographed HELL.

Lily Allen is gross?

Where did that misdirected bit of internal angst come from? :eek:

Personal opinion dood, too look at physically, she looks like a pug, ****ing helmet head.

She looks like you could fire her at a submarine and she'd blow it up.... With Ugliness.

I'm sorry guys. I think people only think shes pretty because, they're miss directed by her musically. Ie: You see something thats not there based on something, that (Allegedly) is.

Maybe its because I hate her music as well that physically she does nothing for me? Or maybe its because you like hers that physically she does? But, all that aside, I look at her features and, things like her nose and hair etc, they look revolting to me. .. Even on a drunk night I wouldnt go to bed with her. Shes AT BEST, average. But even then, its on the lower portion of average. .. I literally see prettier women every day walking down the street.

(I had expected this thread to sink without trace)

LMFAO!!!! awesome......:lol::lol:

i dig lilly allen... i dont do pop @ all really but i like her quirky lyrics, her 'i dont give a frik what people think, im doing my own thing & frik you all' attitude...... she's glammed up a bit now though.... shame... i liked her ball gowns & trainers....now she's all chanel....
moving on up! ;)

Personal opinion dood, too look at physically, she looks like a pug, ****ing helmet head.

She looks like you could fire her at a submarine and she'd blow it up.... With Ugliness.

I'm sorry guys. I think people only think shes pretty because, they're miss directed by her musically. Ie: You see something thats not there based on something, that (Allegedly) is.

Maybe its because I hate her music as well that physically she does nothing for me? Or maybe its because you like hers that physically she does? But, all that aside, I look at her features and, things like her nose and hair etc, they look revolting to me. .. Even on a drunk night I wouldnt go to bed with her. Shes AT BEST, average. But even then, its on the lower portion of average. .. I literally see prettier women every day walking down the street.

& im sure you're such an adonis yourself.......:rolleyes:

article-1133283-03421D0A000005DC-622_468x653.jpg

lily_allen_blue_lingerie2.jpg

YES YOU WOULD

Back