Lily Allen

& im sure you're such an adonis yourself.......:rolleyes:

his live-in partner would probably concur with that

blowup_lady.jpg

If you read a few pages back he says that he doesnt like Lily Allen because she is an ugly Skank but he likes the pussycat dolls as they are attractive skanks.

Damn tootin right ;) don't mention where I said Pink rocks but I think she's fugly to.. What ever you do don't mention that cos, gee, I wouldn't want to come across as someone mixes up sexyness for talent :)

LOOK AT HER!!! She looks like a ****ing gremlin. I just, I don't see it. Physically she's repulsive.

And Disco, for all you know I could be ;)

But I wont lie. .. That guy holding the inflatable doll is probably the best representation of me so far :) .. Im like super man ;) I got the Clar
k Kent nerd thing happening, but thats only to hide my true super self :)

Besides I only have to look good for 1 person. I'm not a tabloid hugger

I gotta give her props for what she's doing in pop music. i think she's kinda cute and she's supposed to be quite nice if u meet her

there WAS better, I believe there WILL BE better, but right now, Katy Perry and Pink are rocking my pop charts ;)

I'd never even seen Katy Perry until the other day, so this arguement until I saw Lilly Allen was purely, musical talent based from my eyes. I saw Lilly Allen, I thught "Gremlin". ... But when I saw Katy Perry. I was like "I'm so glad I picked you in that Lilly Allen thread"
Katy Perry is so much hotter than I'd anticipated.

I dont rate Katy Perrys music but she does make me laugh, she was in the paper the other day dressed up as something (cant remember what now, some kind of food) and I thought she doesnt really give a monkeys what people think which is quite amusing.

there WAS better, I believe there WILL BE better, but right now, Katy Perry and Pink are rocking my pop charts ;)

I'd never even seen Katy Perry until the other day, so this arguement until I saw Lilly Allen was purely, musical talent based from my eyes. I saw Lilly Allen, I thught "Gremlin". ... But when I saw Katy Perry. I was like "I'm so glad I picked you in that Lilly Allen thread"
Katy Perry is so much hotter than I'd anticipated.

pink is just a bloke with a fanny and her music is gash!!:lol:

saw Lily Allen live earlier this year and going to another concert in Nov - great show, fantastic singer

Katy Perry - seen some live footage on MTV - cannot sing live if her live depended on it - awful awful singer

Lilly Allen is an awful singer as well man.

Pink... Ok, She looks........... Like she wants to bite my left nut off and I can't stand her whole, rock chickness (I ****ing hate skater/rock chicks), but, she has a good/unique voice and good songs.

Lilly Allens voice is unique as well, but unique and good are two different words.

I like Katy Perry. ****ing, some one has to ;)

Back