Lent

Back when I started internet dating (good 10 years ago) I'd often get potential dates sending me pics of their anatomy and even did the occasional I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours webcam thing while drunk. :oops: Nowt like that has happened for a while, though!

Yes we will need an after date report. Let us know if the ruffies worked?:lol:

You DO NOT wana be around me in the morning until ive had a coffee :eek::lol: thats for sure lol....

I wana know about this date aswell...

I got some dude who i jst started chattting to on bbm yesterday asking me to meet up tonight...

my response 'for all i know lovey you could be a 40 year old peado and you well aint done enough ground work for my liking ;) ' haha

You DO NOT wana be around me in the morning until ive had a coffee :eek::lol: thats for sure lol....

I wana know about this date aswell...

I got some dude who i jst started chattting to on bbm yesterday asking me to meet up tonight...

my response 'for all i know lovey you could be a 40 year old peado and you well aint done enough ground work for my liking ;) ' haha

How does this BBM work? Ive seen it but can you get anybody adding you or do they need your code?

You find time to drink tea amid all the texting JV?:p How many texts today? And more importantly, how many replies? (And after the sexting talking in posts passim here, have you sent her anything filthy yet?:lol:)

I haven't texted her since yesterday - others advised to lay off before the date, especially as she doesn't seem to be a big texter herself (either that or she's not interested). Just playing it cool, plus not much to say anyway. In the words of Mike Skinner, "don't mug yourself." 8) I'll text her tomorrow for a confirmation.

Date is (or should be!) on Friday and y'all will get a post-date report.

How does this BBM work? Ive seen it but can you get anybody adding you or do they need your code?

You have a unique code for it,if your in the blackberry crew then youl have a pin 8) but u can delete andblock ppl, easier to give that out than your number,so if theyre weirdos u can just block and delete ;) as i did earlier with that weirdo :rolleyes:

It's been a while since I last had need for them :)roll:). I'm not expecting anything, but always have to be prepared.

As much as us girls dont like to be having sex on a first date,sometimes you both jst slip and fall :lol: obviously after a skinfull,so yea best make sure you are prepped ;)

haha you know that :D....the prep that goes into gettin ready for a date is a joke lol :rolleyes:

Depends on the chick, obviously... I once had a girl come out on a date with me after she'd kipped at her mate's overnight. She told me she hadn't showered and she smelled of the morning's fry-up. :lol:

Back