Lent

I drink loads of green tea, mainly coz I like it rather than for the health claims. Would normally be my first choice of soft drink - probably have at least 6 mugs a day.

I was on the chunky kit-kats (the king of choccy bars IMO) for breaks recently, but that had to stop when i noticed weight creeping on.

Try with the lemon honestly its so refreshing 8)

Yes I have to agree - seems the norm to me. Not that I go round sending photos you understand (only to the BF ;)) but it doesnt seem that out of the ordinary or that bizarre if you know what I mean......

Standard these days, I'd say. If you've had sex with someone, are going to, or would like to, and would be suggestive, or downright filthy, in their presence, why wouldn't you do likewise via the modern mediums that make it more like you are in their presence when you are not?*

Standard these days, I'd say. If you've had sex with someone, are going to, or would like to, and would be suggestive, or downright filthy, in their presence, why wouldn't you do likewise via the modern mediums that make it more like you are in their presence when you are not?*

Classic of someone being a bit prudish - girl at work goes to Ibiza (funnily enough) with all her model mates, her best mate is Emma Glover (check her out, nuts fave and all that) and they were obviously mucking about on holiday taking silly photos and that of them topless. Anyway my work mate showed us on a night out and we all laughed but one guy really was SO shocked I couldnt understand? I said to him have you never seen a pair before? And he was like yeah it was just the content of it?? I mean I just couldnt get over how prudish he was being when we are surrounded by things like that all the time???

Ikoda and Vicky I see a spark;)

cilla-black-460_786429c.jpg

Back when I started internet dating (good 10 years ago) I'd often get potential dates sending me pics of their anatomy and even did the occasional I'll-show-you-mine-if-you-show-me-yours webcam thing while drunk. :oops: Nowt like that has happened for a while, though!

Classic of someone being a bit prudish - girl at work goes to Ibiza (funnily enough) with all her model mates, her best mate is Emma Glover (check her out, nuts fave and all that) and they were obviously mucking about on holiday taking silly photos and that of them topless. Anyway my work mate showed us on a night out and we all laughed but one guy really was SO shocked I couldnt understand? I said to him have you never seen a pair before? And he was like yeah it was just the content of it?? I mean I just couldnt get over how prudish he was being when we are surrounded by things like that all the time???

Having just googled her, for research purposes natch:lol:, her breasts are ubquitous enough on the net that NO-ONE should be shocked to see them:lol:

Having just googled her, for research purposes natch:lol:, her breasts are ubquitous enough on the net that NO-ONE should be shocked to see them:lol:

Well it was actually my mates boobs (as in my colleague who the guy also works with) not Emmas but yes they are huge :eek::lol:

I thought my ears were burning somewhat :lol:

Jesus christ, been back on pof since sunday and already wana come off it :rolleyes:

Plebs not good enough for ya? :rolleyes: ;)

I tend to like green tea on its own, though have the occasional mint one during the summer when I have mint in my garden. Used to drink a bit of lemon & ginger tea.

Back to this Lent speel.....you lot talking about Tea has made me thinking about Coffee....i couldnt actually give that up or cut down, no way :eek::eek::lol::eek::eek:

Plebs not good enough for ya? :rolleyes: ;)

I tend to like green tea on its own, though have the occasional mint one during the summer when I have mint in my garden. Used to drink a bit of lemon & ginger tea.

You find time to drink tea amid all the texting JV?:p How many texts today? And more importantly, how many replies? (And after the sexting talking in posts passim here, have you sent her anything filthy yet?:lol:)

I'd be lost without Tea.
I didnt rely upon it at all at uni... guess I was usually too drunk :lol:

Back