Lent

I don't think it's that hot any more.. I used to need a drink after each mouthful but now I'll eat a full one with no drink, it's yummy .. I am obsessed with hot food

I don't see the point in eating painfully hot food. It should feel a slight challenge, but not kill you. That's what's good about chillies on the side - cut off as much or as little you need for each mouthful.

Ginger's an underrated heat provider, different sorta heat though, but some dishes (e.g. stir fries) fall flat without it.

I love wasabi too on my sushi lots of it mixed into my soy sauce so that basically theres hardly any soy sauce there it feels like its going up your nose

horseradish can add heat also I like habenero peppers they are hot.

@ HK The link I put up as a hot sauce called scorned women that adds heat to anything, it is made from habenero peppers in it.

I think it's my age lol I have an unopened bottle of Dave's insanity sauce in the cupboard , heat level - insane . I can't wait to try it!

Im getting a craving for some good old tasty indian food now, not something that gona blow my head of tho, il leave that to the hard core nutters :lol:

I love wasabi too on my sushi lots of it mixed into my soy sauce so that basically theres hardly any soy sauce there it feels like its going up your nose

I love wasabi also with sushi.

Funny story:

Met few spotlighters at the Pacha restaurant. We were eating and talking and one of the people tossed the Florette of wasabi in their mouth, Before we could say stop. They spit it out post haste. I think that ruined the night for them. I think they did not hang around all night because of the embarrassment. I didn't think it was a big deal

I love wasabi also with sushi.

Funny story:

Met few spotlighters at the Pacha restaurant. We were eating and talking and one of the people tossed the Florette of wasabi in their mouth, Before we could say stop. They spit it out post haste. I think that ruined the night for them. I think they did not hang around all night because of the embarrassment. I didn't think it was a big deal

Puts my "scallop embarrasment" to shame. That place is cursed...:lol:

Loving how this thread starting being about lent but has changed direction sooo many times, whats the next topic of conversation :lol:

I sat and had dinner with the wrong group. didn't find out until after dinner was over. I met the right group of people after dinner.:oops: We combined and cracked on

Why am i thinking that if i go to the Pacha restaurant il endure a bad experience :lol::eek: spotlighters might well have just jinxed me ;):lol:

Back