Lent

Im 5'7 maybe 5'8 but live and die in heels so would be silly for me to be seen with someone shorter than me...i also like my guys quite well built, aint asking for much am i :lol:

Haha, fair enough. Quite well built as in... the torso of a man like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

An ex of mine was 6'2, without heels. and she wore heels. Was a little daunting at times, especially as I was shorter back then.

Haha, fair enough. Quite well built as in... the torso of a man like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

An ex of mine was 6'2, without heels. and she wore heels. Was a little daunting at times, especially as I was shorter back then.

Not massive, but you cant get sexier that a nice bulky torso ;)

One of my exs was huge :eek: i was tiny next to him, needless to say it didnt work out anyway :lol:

lol. Fair enough. :)

I've never got the whole heels on a proper night out? Espcially places like raves. Your dancing for hours, do your feet not hurt?

To answer the above

Ikoda - slimfast is absolutely amazing (if you havent had chocolate, cakes, sweets, icecream etc for 2 weeks)

Morbyd - Lent is supposed to be difficult, if I gave up chocolate I'd just be on Ten packets of haribo a day

Emma1983 - It is hard but I get by, porridge with canderel is starting to feel like chocolate fudgecake :D

lol. Fair enough. :)

I've never got the whole heels on a proper night out? Espcially places like raves. Your dancing for hours, do your feet not hurt?

I have never been to a rave and if i did go i wouldnt be so silly as to wear heels....

Depends on what im doing and where im going, i generally loath flat shoes, heels flatter a womans figure, make her look taller and slimmer.

On holiday i dont bother with heels, esp when i head off to Ibiza, flip flops all the way, but the ones that stay on your feet, otherwise il be gettin few a fair fe pairs everyday im sure :lol:

As for hurting my feet, nope im immune, i have been wearing heels since i was about 17 and im now 24...and yup i have the feet of an old woman :lol:

I once scored a date with a cute Australian because she'd misread my height as 5'9" (was she reading my profile while standing on her head?). She's 5'8". Anyway, didn't stop her inviting me back to her place. ;) Sadly, she didn't want to see me again. At a guess this was due to me eating a pizza with artichokes on it. Mixed with lots of beer, this lead to me having to go to the loo every 5 mins during the night to let off what must have sounded like a small nuclear explosion. :eek: :oops:

I once scored a date with a cute Australian because she'd misread my height as 5'9" (was she reading my profile while standing on her head?). She's 5'8". Anyway, didn't stop her inviting me back to her place. ;) Sadly, she didn't want to see me again. At a guess this was due to me eating a pizza with artichokes on it. Mixed with lots of beer, this lead to me having to go to the loo every 5 mins during the night to let off what must have sounded like a small nuclear explosion. :eek: :oops:

I laughed hard at that. Sorry...

Ikoda - slimfast is absolutely amazing (if you havent had chocolate, cakes, sweets, icecream etc for 2 weeks)

May try it then, it's been three months on chocolate, cake, Ice Cream... :(

As for hurting my feet, nope im immune, i have been wearing heels since i was about 17 and im now 24...and yup i have the feet of an old woman :lol:

That painted a beautiful picture. Thanks for ruining my lunch :lol:

lmfao - actually burst out laughter to that...

TBH i am not surprised in the slightest that she didnt wana see you again ;):lol:

i can wear heels and dance 2 techno without moving from 5 square feet of floor in 6 hours not even for a fag or the toilet

i can wear heels and dance 2 techno without moving from 5 square feet of floor in 6 hours not even for a fag or the toilet

I'm impressed. Most of my female friends who used to come out with me could only go for a couple of hours tops in heels.

And Vic... why would you even want to compare feet? :|

Loads of fun stories about internet dating, such as:

the time i met a lady with literally no neck
the time a 17 yr old daughter walked in as i was about to get jiggy with her mom
the time i was getting it on with a slightly bigger lady on her sofa and she let one rip

:lol::oops:

I'm sure there are more that escape me right now.

I'm impressed. Most of my female friends who used to come out with me could only go for a couple of hours tops in heels.

And Vic... why would you even want to compare feet? :|

well, it wasnt a conscious thing, i jst went 'eughh my feet are so bad from wearing bad shoes for years' then we jst starting comparing lol :lol:

Loads of fun stories about internet dating, such as:

the time i met a lady with literally no neck
the time a 17 yr old daughter walked in as i was about to get jiggy with her mom
the time i was getting it on with a slightly bigger lady on her sofa and she let one rip

:lol::oops:

I'm sure there are more that escape me right now.

lmfao im loving reading your posts :lol:

Can i ask how old (young ;)) you are ?!

On a first date you should eat food that is easy on the stomach. Stay away from spicy food, heavy garlic, and things that don't agree with you.

I love ice cream but would not eat it on a date. I would need alone time after eating ice cream:oops:

On a first date you should eat food that is easy on the stomach. Stay away from spicy food, heavy garlic, and things that don't agree with you.

I love ice cream but would not eat it on a date. I would need alone time after eating ice cream:oops:

i eat what I like, I'm a pig I carry sachets of mustard in my bag.. If we have indian i eat vindaloo and it's never hot enough.. i add hot sauce to everything. I seem to be quite resilient to the usual after effects

Back