Lent

Yes, it is pretty insane :eek: my boyf loves it though!

lmao just had 4 drops with a microwave madras and rice , it's insane alright!

Vic I am thinking of taking my teens to the Pacha restaraunt for my daugters 16th birthday but not sure if they'll be allowed :?:

lmao just had 4 drops with a microwave madras and rice , it's insane alright!

Vic I am thinking of taking my teens to the Pacha restaraunt for my daugters 16th birthday but not sure if they'll be allowed :?:

Now you are one cool Parent 8):D - (since updated haha)

Right thats it,im telling the girls were having to go to this restaurant....i did see a thread on this pacha restaurant yesterday i think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I had veggie stir fry with two chillies and a big block of ginger for dinner. Was that way where you can feel the fumes irritating your nose and throat while you cook. 8) Just about right heat-wise, though my nose was threatening to drip into my food...

Get yorselves into your local thai restaurant and get a papaya salad ( also called som tam) it's a beast of a dish, had it a few times in thailand and managed to get up to two bird eye chillies in my salad but the thai's were having four or five per person and they are raw too :eek:

Get yorselves into your local thai restaurant and get a papaya salad ( also called som tam) it's a beast of a dish, had it a few times in thailand and managed to get up to two bird eye chillies in my salad but the thai's were having four or five per person and they are raw too :eek:

I had a proper thai green curry in thailand and its was actually quite spicy :eek: it were bl**dy tasty but didnt think that dish was meant to have any sort of kick :eek:

The Pacha restaurant is a must do for me every trip to Ibiza. If you haveget a good Thai restaurant near you ask for a Thai beef salad. Marinated beef and veg in a spicy sauce. The cucumbers knock the heat down a bit if it gets too hot for you Disregard the too spicy thing HK just ask for more peppers.

HK I don't think they will card your daughters at Pacha

grenn curry is on the hotter side as i believe it uses green chillis as opposed to red curry thats ired chillis and sweeter (great with duck)??

Back