Lent

.... followed by a knee trembler up an alley??

Oh no - sorry that's Newcastle's Bigg Market dating experience... a la Tracy and Sharon Viz comic strip :lol:

House parties are the best way to meet people... or Weddings. Met an gf (ex, now) at a wedding. Lovely girl... mostly.

I have always met my ex's either through work or friends, I only get chatted up by young lads when im out cos i loo young for my age its well annoying :)

I have always met my ex's either through work or friends, I only get chatted up by young lads when im out cos i loo young for my age its well annoying :)

Looking young is a good thing. While at work when people come in they thing the guy below me is in charge because he has gray hair and looks rode hard and put away wet.

i would expect to go dutch and even insist on it - that way no preconceptions of what's "owed" ;) at the end of the date from the woman
I think that era has passed. Men don't really think they're owed sex if they pay for a date any more, do they?

Perhaps I've been living out here too long (men always pay. period.) but I would feel uncomfortable sharing the bill nowadays. Big change from my post-uni days when my girlfriend and I split everything down the middle :lol:

I feel uncomfortable if someone wants to pay for me, I think thats only because i'm very independant and never had a boyf who paid for everything :)

I've always paid on dates and never assumed I'd get laid (well not as a result of paying for dinner anyway:lol:). Never considered anyone didn't, but I guess it's just habit and for it might not be for everyone.

I think that era has passed. Men don't really think they're owed sex if they pay for a date any more, do they?

Perhaps I've been living out here too long (men always pay. period.) but I would feel uncomfortable sharing the bill nowadays. Big change from my post-uni days when my girlfriend and I split everything down the middle :lol:

what do i know - I'm married - its a joint bank account :lol::lol::lol:

Well we had already shared a tent at V before the cinema so wasnt like we didnt know each other quite well in my particular case......

He saw me looking hungover and rough in my V festival tent state and still stuck around so can only be a good thing :lol:

Well we had already shared a tent at V before the cinema so wasnt like we didnt know each other quite well in my particular case......

He saw me looking hungover and rough in my V festival tent state and still stuck around so can only be a good thing :lol:

Fair play. :)
He's a keeper, hehe

I feel uncomfortable if someone wants to pay for me, I think thats only because i'm very independant and never had a boyf who paid for everything :)

Im the same after the first date of course ;)

I earn my own money just aswell as a guy seeing so i like it 50 / 50....
But obviously when i meet my rich future husband, itl be 75 / 25, i mean thats only fair :lol:

haha i always think, if they have seen me either pissed, hungover or in a general right outta bed state and they still wana know, then your generally onto a good thing :lol:

Im the same after the first date of course ;)

I earn my own money just aswell as a guy seeing so i like it 50 / 50....
But obviously when i meet my rich future husband, itl be 75 / 25, i mean thats only fair :lol:

Of course, it would be great to meet a bloke with more money than sense hahaha :)

Back