Jade Goody Dies on Mothers Day

I am struggling to find an opinion on it really. Have noticed the papers have died down slightly.....

I think I offended someone at work when I said how there are lots of other people dying of cancer and he jumped down my throat and said think of all the tests its made women go and have :cry:

I am struggling to find an opinion on it really. Have noticed the papers have died down slightly.....

I think I offended someone at work when I said how there are lots of other people dying of cancer and he jumped down my throat and said think of all the tests its made women go and have :cry:

In was the same, I lost someone to preventable cancer and it's not nice, that said I'll be perfectly honest, I thought she was an odious pice of crap and an oxygen thief and her demise was certainly no great loss to mankind, that said, if it wakes people up to the issue and prevents a few women from dying then in death she has done some good....I think that's called irony?

as for the other crap ie the televised funeral, the wedding etc, thats just abhorrent!!

tell him to get laid. :lol:

I think he finally has. She just has to deal with his wine and cheese nights (apparantly the reason he doesnt come out with us)

Ahh I shouldnt be mean, he is a nice guy, just jumped on the defensive a bit too much. I am surprised he even knew who Jade Goody was :lol:

100% right morbs, her own race has got nothing to do with it.

kinda like the "one of my best mates is black" argument, hey?
I agree that you can be a racist regardless of your own ethnic background, I think in the arguments they made about Jade were making a mountian out of a mole hill though and she just didn't like Shipla, end of, they were totally different people and Jade's problem was ignorance and lack of understanding rather than hating someone because she's asian. The media will always try and get an angle like that if they can though, it's like the Cheryl Cole toilet attendant story, same old thing.

Another poor comparison... she's enslaved a black man into a marriage he obviously doesn't want to be in! :lol:
:lol:
Ashley Cole, what a total di*ck, disliked by men and women alike, and Cheryl Cole is so hot and adored by all, bet she regrets that tattoo on her neck now!

:lol:
Ashley Cole, what a total di*ck, disliked by men and women alike, and Cheryl Cole is so hot and adored by all, bet she regrets that tattoo on her neck now!
Ya, but a lot of that is a media construct. I was appalled at how the Sun and NOTW reported with such glee about his marital missteps. Aside from hammering his reputation (already bruised by his contentious move across London), they took very visible and obvious joy in trying to ruin his marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed out how 1 of them was a glamour model and Jack was a bit worried about seeing with a glamour model........:eek::lol::lol:

No No NO Miss Emma, Jack's words (according to the Current Bun) when asked by his friends how it would look that he was seen out with a glamour model were "I dont care what people think"...

I am stepping away from this post officially...... BORING!! :lol::lol:

Thought you'd had enough of this thread :confused: :rolleyes: :lol:

I had a thought. When poor lil' Jade came out the BB house people were calling her a 'vile pig' , I think mainly because she stripped naked and gave pj (?) a bj :lol: on live tv. Notice how she keeps her mic on :lol:

jadebooob_380x240_498966a.jpg

Yet the good ol' British public forgave her and took her into their hearts. Then she makes racist slurs live on TV (Shilpa poppadom anyone ??) and gets vilified again, only to be forgiven once she's told live on Indian tv she's got cancer.

Now she's a funkin hero. :rolleyes:

Says alot of the (majority) Britsh public IMHO.

Thought you'd had enough of this thread :confused: :rolleyes: :lol:

I had a thought. When poor lil' Jade came out the BB house people were calling her a 'vile pig' , I think mainly because she stripped naked and gave pj (?) a bj :lol: on live tv. Notice how she keeps her mic on :lol:

jadebooob_380x240_498966a.jpg

Yet the good ol' British public forgave her and took her into their hearts. Then she makes racist slurs live on TV (Shilpa poppadom anyone ??) and gets vilified again, only to be forgiven once she's told live on Indian tv she's got cancer.

Now she's a funkin hero. :rolleyes:

Says alot of the (majority) Britsh public IMHO.

I did think the same as you when I read The Sun today - well there was a quote by whoever was writing the piece I was reading saying how Jade loved The Sun newspaper and wanted their help in producing the book that will be coming out very soon.....she loved the paper who called her Miss Piggy/Pig????

Back