Jade Goody Dies on Mothers Day

Thought you'd had enough of this thread :confused: :rolleyes: :lol:

I had a thought. When poor lil' Jade came out the BB house people were calling her a 'vile pig' , I think mainly because she stripped naked and gave pj (?) a bj :lol: on live tv. Notice how she keeps her mic on :lol:

jadebooob_380x240_498966a.jpg

Yet the good ol' British public forgave her and took her into their hearts. Then she makes racist slurs live on TV (Shilpa poppadom anyone ??) and gets vilified again, only to be forgiven once she's told live on Indian tv she's got cancer.

Now she's a funkin hero. :rolleyes:

Says alot of the (majority) Britsh public IMHO.

well, the majority of the British Public can probably relate to her - wants to be famous, get kit off, make a tit of yourself, grovel, sell story and repeat till dead.

kerrrching!

Couldn't believe when I turned on sky news Saturday morning, the sky copter was following it!!!

I nearly rung and cancelled my subscription! Load of sh!t!

ah poor Tweed, he now wants everyone to leave the dead bint alone.

didnt hear him pipe up to the media to tell em to **** off when she was dying tho.

as for the Shrine.... :lol:

What is with all the spiteful little boys coming out in this thread? It's like a few guys on here are obsessed with Jade Goody! If you hate her as much as you say why are you so bothered enough to consistently post about her on an Ibiza forum for the last two weeks?!

Boring!

Live coverage of a z list celebritys funeral i've said it before and i'll say it again. This planet is ****ed.

cant believe some of the things said about a 27 year old mother of 2 who just died an horrific death.She wasn't my favorite person but she didn't deserve that.I know its happening everyday all over the world but hey have some respect.SHE DIED .RIP JADE

Did they have celebrity pallbearers?

If the coffin was anything like her t-shirts then it was about six sizes too small for her so the lid would have been nailed down with great swathes of blubber poking out from under it.

That was a gamble for live telly if ever there was one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parky is bang on the money

Jade Goody 'represented wretched Britain', says Sir Michael Parkinson - Telegraph

"Jade Goody has her own place in the history of television and, while it's significant, it's nothing to be proud of. Her death is as sad as the death of any young person, but it's not the passing of a martyr or a saint or, God help us, Princess Di," he said.

"When we clear the media smoke screen from around her death what we're left with is a woman who came to represent all that's paltry and wretched about Britain today. She was brought up on a sink estate, as a child came to know both drugs and crime, was barely educated, ignorant and puerile. Then she was projected to celebrity by Big Brother and from that point on became a media chattel to be manipulated and exploited till the day she died."

Back