Jade Goody Dies on Mothers Day

courtesy from PB.

>> Jade Goody and the Holy Grail <<
So what will OK! do when she really dies?

So we now have a Jade Goody Official tribute
magazine (issue 666, no less) from OK!, even
though the subject of the tribute is still
alive (e.g. "It's been a long battle but after
putting up a brave fight it's time for Jade
to say her last goodbye"). This whole media
death circus has suddenly gone very Monty
Python. We can't get that scene from The Holy
Grail out of our heads:

"Bring Out Yer Dead"
"I'm not dead!"
"Ere, He says he's not dead?"
"Yes he is"
"No he's not"
"Ah well he will be in a minute, he's very ill"
"I can't take him like that, it's
against regulations".

Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
:lol:

OH FUNKIN HELL!!!! FROM LONDON PAPER.COM!!

JADE Goody’s life is set to be turned into a feature film.

Her story has already been covered in the pages of newspapers, magazines and books.

But now a movie with the provisional title of Catch a Falling Star is poised to chart her rise from underprivileged child of a broken home to reality show queen as well as her tragic death.

It comes after the 27-year-old lost her public battle with cancer on Sunday.

Danny Hayward, a friend of Goody and one of three trustees of a fund set up to provide for her two children, Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, said a film of her life was being discussed.

He said: “Her story lends itself to a biographical film.She's captured the mood of the nation. We're talking about it, and we welcome approaches. We want it to tap into raising awareness of cervical cancer.”

It is understood that the family are keen on approaching Nick Love, the British director behind The Football Factory, the 2004 film about hooliganism.

Sources at his company, Vertigo Films, said he was “very flattered” about the suggestion and added that his involvement would depend on his work schedule.

The film is one of string of media productions being planned, including a new documentary and several new and re-issued books.

Like the quote 'she captured the mood of the nation'!!! Jesus!!!!

I'd like the berk that come out with that sh1te to come and capture my mood right now!!

A feature film! Unless Bruce Willis is playing the lead role i'm not interested!

sick090108DM_228x425.jpg

It would make a great film!! How can anyone say that she did not live an interesting life! Raised by drug addicts on a rundown estate in Bermondsey, a fluke appearance on Big Brother earning her millions, the racism row, switching from the Nation's darling to the Nation's worst enemy, getting diagnosed with cancer on Indian BB in front of millions, before finally dying practically on TV in front of the whole nation at 27.

You couldnt make it up.

It would make a great film!! How can anyone say that she did not live an interesting life! Raised by drug addicts on a rundown estate in Bermondsey, a fluke appearance on Big Brother earning her millions, the racism row, switching from the Nation's darling to the Nation's worst enemy, getting diagnosed with cancer on Indian BB in front of millions, before finally dying practically on TV in front of the whole nation at 27.

You couldnt make it up.

Yeah but we have all just seen it!!!

You couldnt make it up.

I guess with the right Hollywood treatment you could liven up the sh*t bits.

ie: She gets raised by chimps in the jungle (which is only bending the truth a very small amount), becomes famous for shoving a wine bottle up her front-bottom live on Blue Peter and then checks out in the exact same way as Willem Defoe's character in Platoon.

OH FUNKIN HELL!!!! FROM LONDON PAPER.COM!!

JADE Goody’s life is set to be turned into a feature film.

Her story has already been covered in the pages of newspapers, magazines and books.

But now a movie with the provisional title of Catch a Falling Star is poised to chart her rise from underprivileged child of a broken home to reality show queen as well as her tragic death.

It comes after the 27-year-old lost her public battle with cancer on Sunday.

Danny Hayward, a friend of Goody and one of three trustees of a fund set up to provide for her two children, Bobby, five, and Freddie, four, said a film of her life was being discussed.

He said: “Her story lends itself to a biographical film.She's captured the mood of the nation. We're talking about it, and we welcome approaches. We want it to tap into raising awareness of cervical cancer.”

It is understood that the family are keen on approaching Nick Love, the British director behind The Football Factory, the 2004 film about hooliganism.

Sources at his company, Vertigo Films, said he was “very flattered” about the suggestion and added that his involvement would depend on his work schedule.

The film is one of string of media productions being planned, including a new documentary and several new and re-issued books.

What a load of twaddle, next they'll be saying Mike Skinner is doing the soundtrack:rolleyes:

Making a statement the day after her death saying they are looking to make a film?

No grace, no grip on reality (how ironic) and no scruples. Give it a week at least, leeches.

It wasn't possibe for me to have had a lower opinion on that Goody woman, but the whole circus just appalls me.

Perhaps this is the new industry that will save the UK from economic doom, instead of being a hub of business & financial services, perhaps we can lead the way in tittle tattle, flannel, insincerity and emotional incontinence.

Back