Is this the real one or an imposter??

Morbyd said:
Sil, I think what's happened here is that you interpreted his initial comments quite differently than they were intended, and thus we have this ongoing cycle of responses. Take a second and go back to read his initial post (edit: what I mean is, his initial post wasn't meant to be malicious)

Morbyd you should understand me better than the others :lol:

It's ok and I know what you mean and I knew it was a missunderstood earlier but then when the dig at my difficult to follow english arrived I couldn't contain myself :lol:

Anyway, if someone says something I consider malicious but there's yellow faces then I know it's sarcasm and I remember myself I'm not supposed to undrestand brit sarcasm.
Now there's what I can consider sarcasm without yellow faces and I got lost.

That's it.
Anyway, deacon, I really encourage you to move to the spanish forum and have a nice chat about whatever you fancy

silvia said:
With love :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
SIL

So you're repeating exactly what he didn't do?

Loving the language arrogance today Sil. I think you need to calm down. You're acting liek the world is against you, just becasue you mis-read his english. No big deal, though maybe I'd advise you just take a step back once in a while, that's all.

Dan x

( :rolleyes: ;) )

Dan x said:
So you're repeating exactly what he didn't do?

Loving the language arrogance today Sil. I think you need to calm down. You're acting liek the world is against you, just becasue you mis-read his english. No big deal, though maybe I'd advise you just take a step back once in a while, that's all.

Dan x

( :rolleyes: ;) )

Why don't you

1st: explain me the difference of what he wrote and what i wrote (and that's a honest genuine question)
2nd: read my previous message where I say I know it was my missunderstood.
3rd: Ignore me for ever more

Mentalness ! This post is full of angry people, and jokers. Chill out kids, the sun is shining, the weather is sweet... By the way, what was that Barbie banned for ? And for how long ?

Super Polack said:
By the way, what was that Barbie banned for ? And for how long ?

A) 1 week
B) Banned for questioning the mentalness of this thread :lol:

I've tried to keep it light and avoid the subject. It's a way of life for me....

Silvia has helped me with my Spanish before, so I like Silvia :oops: :D (not that I'm taking sides :lol: ..... I'm firmly on the fence :rolleyes:

Then again, you never asked me, so i'll shut up now...Thanks

Super Polack said:
Mentalness ! This post is full of angry people, and jokers. Chill out kids, the sun is shining, the weather is sweet... By the way, what was that Barbie banned for ? And for how long ?

barbie got banned cos of her bad taste in music..........sadly, its a terminal thing i think:lol:

morbyd - when will you get a sense of humour??

grego said:
barbie got banned cos of her bad taste in music..........sadly, its a terminal thing i think:lol:

morbyd - when will you get a sense of humour??

:lol: :lol:

Hooray - More humour - Kind of makes up for the tragic (short) loss of Barbie & Robder.... Today should be all about trying to replace them:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok - Joking again....sorry I just can't help it today, I think someone spiked my noodles at Lovebox....

Yeah your the saving grace of this post DJNC, did I read that your a student at Brighton ? Or did I completely make that up, if so, what year and course ?

Super Polack said:
Yeah your the saving grace of this post DJNC, did I read that your a student at Brighton ? Or did I completely make that up, if so, what year and course ?

I work in sun kissed Brighton....for a large responsible (apart from hiring me) company.....Wish I was a student, then I'd have a legitimate reason for doing nothing all day :lol: :lol: No offence intended, apart from the student that works in my local bar...lazy sod!

DJNC said:
I wonder how many people have slated him on here and haven't even checked out the mix that was posted :eek: :?: :lol:

The funny thing is having read all the post, theres loads of people here that actually like Fanciulli, at least as many as those who dislike him, so im not sure what the hell this post is all about :lol:

silvia said:
Why don't you

1st: explain me the difference of what he wrote and what i wrote (and that's a honest genuine question)
2nd: read my previous message where I say I know it was my missunderstood.
3rd: Ignore me for ever more

silvia said:
They are not 'bad' djs, you just don't like their music.

You are trying to correct him when he said exactly that in the first place.

Anyway, it's a moot point.

Fact is you've got very aggressive beacus eof a misunderstanding on your point. Which is a quaklity rarely seen from someone as (over)sensitive like yourself.

No matter though. I'm only going this far to reply as I don't want you to think I'm trying to upset you. I'm genuinely not.

(Oh, and I'm not going to ignore you. If you think it's possible to ignore somone, or you think it's good advice, then maybe you should do the same to me!)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, I hate students too. I'm am absolutely no gain to society at all, however it sure is fun. Barrnig the fact that at the moment I couldn't draw a tenner out of my account. Oh well, in a few weeks I'll be getting £1400 from all of your wages :p

Dan x said:
[/size]

You are trying to correct him when he said exactly that in the first place.

Anyway, it's a moot point.

Fact is you've got very aggressive beacus eof a misunderstanding on your point. Which is a quaklity rarely seen from someone as (over)sensitive like yourself.

No matter though. I'm only going this far to reply as I don't want you to think I'm trying to upset you. I'm genuinely not.

(Oh, and I'm not going to ignore you. If you think it's possible to ignore somone, or you think it's good advice, then maybe you should do the same to me!)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it's you who missunderstood cos I was quoting him. He didn't use the yellow faces and I forgot the "" or the quote. See?

Very funny to hear you talking about arrogance and agressiveness, but I'm not going to do like you and get into a personal banter.

There's ages I ignore you, so go on and don't look back.

Back