Is this the real one or an imposter??

Dan x said:
It's due to lack of Frontliners that Hitler actually managed to climb so high in world politics and do what he did. People like Fonty could have prevented WW2.

Fact.

Not to mention the fact Hitler wasn't all bad y'know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This comment ranks alongside those in your famed role in the Paris' 9x6 thread.:lol: :lol: :lol:

cool dan, we can chat 3rd reich history over a beer sometime;)

Different opinions are what makes clubbing such a fun past-time. If EVERYONE liked the same dj's there would be no diversity, nothing to talk about, debate etc!

Eg I think DJ Sneak is a pile of poo and Sven Vath is a God!
Babs thinks Sven Vath is a pile of poo and Sneak is a God!

I know I'm right, but it's still fun to argue about it ;)

Beckiboo said:
Different opinions are what makes clubbing such a fun past-time. If EVERYONE liked the same dj's there would be no diversity, nothing to talk about, debate etc!

Exactly, I love our Sneak v Sven banter :lol: ;)

(And one day you'll see the light ;) )

Barbie said:

Im with becki 100% on that one!!

Concerning Fanciulli, i think if he really killed the terrace dancefloor and emptied it out every time last year then he wouldnt have been made resident again this year, it wouldnt make sense.

Ive always stood by him, as overall he's been brilliant more times than he's been poor. Anyway, he can get in Babs' good books if he plays a blinder at SW4 ;)

Barbie said:

What if you like both?

(Absolutely no excuse for those God awful Cocoon flyers and glittery trousers though)

Beckiboo said:

You're getting your rumours mixed up. Sven Vath threw pile of poo at the bouncer who caught him crapping in a corridor at Space, hence his lack of bookings there since!

Buckley said:
You're getting your rumours mixed up. Sven Vath threw pile of poo at the bouncer who caught him crapping in a corridor at Space, hence his lack of bookings there since!

I thought it was because said bouncer had caught him endulging in a spot of how's your father?

Clara said:
I thought it was because said bouncer had caught him endulging in a spot of how's your father?
Hmm... that's a bit of northern British slang I'm going to need explained!

Buckley said:

this true???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clara said:
This is the correct rumour. I passed it along after first hearing it from Andreas at Dub magazine:

"Sven all the people know him he goes way over the top he went to the women’s toilet and he was with one or two persons and the security’s job is to just tell these people to get out but as Sven doesn’t like to be ordered or however pressured he said ‘No, no, no’ and the guy knocked on the door and Sven didn’t open and he really knocked on the door and Sven opened and as I heard he threw a piece of **** after him."

Google andreas simon dub magazine ibiza sven vath and **** if you want the full story.

Despite this and the web-famous Ubercoolische satire piece, there is no photographic proof Sven indulges in scat games.

BARBIE -

with all due respect your talking complete crap about Nic / Woolford

if Nic and Paul are soooooooooo ****, why are they

A - playing nearly every week after guesting last year?

B - why are they also monthly residents at il Muretto in Venice Italy this summer? one of the best clubs in Italy.

C - why are they playing at Space Miami regularly?

D - why are they on the front cover of DJ mag being given plaudits for the way they have moved the terrace forward?

E - why are they so prolific with their music?

i have to say Barbie, your probably one of the most mis informed people i have ever come across on a message board.

where you there for the 9th July when Nic and JZ tore the terrace to pieces for 3 hours? No????

where you there last week when Nic again smashed it from 2 - 4am? No????

you say that Dazza Hughes should bin him and wooly....

i think we should bin YOU LOL..... i'm sure that 'Dazza' knows exactly what he's doing with his line ups....

WAKE UP - the cheese on the covered terrace is OVER !!!! if you want that and by looking at your pictures you seem to like a bit of fromage in your life - get to space early (oh sorry you already do), and leave before the real music starts (use your pass out to stay OUT)

and as for going to DC10 and leaving at 7pm??? WTF??? you leave DC10 at the time when the whole point of DC10 is about to be revealed???? you leave before the likes of Luciano have played???? .... Barbie Barbie Barbie, your showing your age, *oh i dont like it when it gets busy*, *the kids tread on my feet*... the real fun STARTS AT 7PM when you old fcukers have gone home and us younger acid housers have been at it all day sunday and monday !!! you'll never guess what we sometimes do on Monday nights after DC10???

YES YES YES we go to Cocoon to hear those ****E DJ's Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin - im guessing Monday night you'd be at that MECCA OF CHEESE PACHA !!!! listening to Roger.

Roger OFF !!!!

i would recommend checking the listings for when Guetta and Sinclair are playing space, making sure you have L'Oreal'd your hair, have a cheeky quarter and love every fromaged minute of how it used to be when you were younger.

Move over grandma a new era of acid house is coming !!!!

as for the Sneak V Sven arguments you have.

Sven is a genuis !!!! Sneak is average

Last edited by a moderator:
terraza lad said:
BARBIE -

with all due respect your talking complete crap about Nic / Woolford

if Nic and Paul are soooooooooo ****, why are they

A - playing nearly every week after guesting last year?

B - why are they also monthly residents at il Muretto in Venice Italy this summer? one of the best clubs in Italy.

C - why are they playing at Space Miami regularly?

D - why are they on the front cover of DJ mag being given plaudits for the way they have moved the terrace forward?

E - why are they so prolific with their music?

i have to say Barbie, your probably one of the most mis informed people i have ever come across on a message board.

where you there for the 9th July when Nic and JZ tore the terrace to pieces for 3 hours? No????

where you there last week when Nic again smashed it from 2 - 4am? No????

you say that Dazza Hughes should bin him and wooly....

i think we should bin YOU LOL..... i'm sure that 'Dazza' knows exactly what he's doing with his line ups....

WAKE UP - the cheese on the covered terrace is OVER !!!! if you want that and by looking at your pictures you seem to like a bit of fromage in your life - get to space early (oh sorry you already do), and leave before the real music starts (use your pass out to stay OUT)

and as for going to DC10 and leaving at 7pm??? WTF??? you leave DC10 at the time when the whole point of DC10 is about to be revealed???? you leave before the likes of Luciano have played???? .... Barbie Barbie Barbie, your showing your age, *oh i dont like it when it gets busy*, *the kids tread on my feet*... the real fun STARTS AT 7PM when you old fcukers have gone home and us younger acid housers have been at it all day sunday and monday !!! you'll never guess what we sometimes do on Monday nights after DC10???

YES YES YES we go to Cocoon to hear those ****E DJ's Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin - im guessing Monday night you'd be at that MECCA OF CHEESE PACHA !!!! listening to Roger.

Roger OFF !!!!

i would recommend checking the listings for when Guetta and Sinclair are playing space, making sure you have L'Oreal'd your hair, have a cheeky quarter and love every fromaged minute of how it used to be when you were younger.

Move over grandma a new era of acid house is coming !!!!

as for the Sneak V Sven arguments you have.

Sven is a genuis !!!! Sneak is average

:eek: :eek: :eek:
What a classy speach for a first post :eek: :eek:

This boy has no clue, does he? :lol:

Not quite fair since she can't defend herself. Suffice to say that you are waaaay off the mark, Terraza Lad. Furthermore, you're way out of line.

Disagree with the opnion but don't get personal, especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Morbyd said:
don't get personal

i agree, please then reprimand the people (probably your friends) who are getting personal with comments about inbreds and the like. and of course the personal attacks on 2 DJs that are tearing the world apart with their DJing.

disgraceful.

Way, Way, Way of the mark, when I saw the Fanculli & Woolford @ Space in June I have to admit they we're both terrible.

Theres a fine line between a bit of sarcastic banter and being plain insulting...

"old fcukers have gone home and us younger acid housers have been at it all day sunday and monday" :eek:

nice.:(

Back