Is this the real one or an imposter??

Fronty said:
It is the real one and he uses the club class website regulary.

not looking to get anybodys back up but i take the insults personaly about club class, i have been more than several times and is a quality night and is nothing like the ladies free before 11 **** that you lot are spouting.

sorry but its a quality night with a great crowd and im talking from expirience because ive been and enjoyed many a times. Nic is a good dj and has done well for himself and one of the biggest up and coming dj's in the country at the moment.

not trying to get on my high horse but am being truthell in my opinion, sumtimes trying to act cool can be so uncool in the cases of some of the cliquiness on this board.

SOrry guys rant over !

He may be a good Dj and he has done really well for himself, Its just the 3 sets ive seen him do on the Space Terrace havnt been that great IMO. And trust me I cant stand the "too cool for school crowd".

Morbyd said:
Rob, I think Fronty's rant was more about the dissing on Club Class than the opinions of Nic Fanciulli. Obviously everyone's going to have an opinion on how a DJ plays and those will differ... he's taking issue with the negative comments about this particular party series which he has attended.

Club Class is truly shocking, you just need to see the inbreds it attracts @ Ministry - the sooner they bin that night the better :lol:

God I'm binning everyone left right and centre today :lol:

Morbyd said:
Rob, I think Fronty's rant was more about the dissing on Club Class than the opinions of Nic Fanciulli. Obviously everyone's going to have an opinion on how a DJ plays and those will differ... he's taking issue with the negative comments about this particular party series which he has attended.

I know - but people are judging the club by the strength of its resident.

Barbie said:
minimal bollox

Not to be confused with lovely wrong sounding, bleepy stuff. 8) :)lol: at the tastes of today's youth.)

Barbie said:

Who shall we bin next? It's quite cleansing isn't it?

No point in messing about, let's have 'em out on the table! :lol:;)

Robder said:
Not to be confused with lovely wrong sounding, bleepy stuff. 8) :)lol: at the tastes of today's youth.)

Exactly there's good minimal in the vein of secretsundaze stuff and then there's the likes of Fancuilli's pi$$-poor minimal rip-off :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
Club Class is truly shocking, you just need to see the inbreds it attracts @ Ministry - the sooner they bin that night the better :lol:

are you saying fronty is inbred then??

grego said:
are you saying fronty is inbred then??

:lol: I don't know, I've never met Fronty and I don't know if he goes to Club Class @ Ministry, unfortunately I'm not one of the lucky 7 who he's met :cry:

Fronty said:
is nothing like the ladies free before 11 **** that you lot are spouting.

For the record , I (we) know.

I'm just saying it sounds like it should be, if that makes sense.

Kudos for sticking up for, well, what you believe in.

Dan x said:
Kudos for sticking up for, well, what you believe in.

i don't think you can praise someone just for sticking up for something they believe in.

so the BNP, george bush, etc, etc.

would you commendate hitler for believing in the final solution.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grego said:
i don't think you can praise someone just for sticking up for something they believe in.

would you commendate hitler for believing in the final solution.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know Club Class is bad but it's a tad harsh comparing it to Bush :eek: :lol:

Barbie said:
I know Club Class is bad but it's a tad harsh comparing it to Bush :eek: :lol:

go away you, i was just using that to have a pop at dan........all part of the banter x ;) :lol:

you've got bush on the brain, you big lezzy fruit:spank:

grego said:

Why not? It's better than being a backless fawning crowd follower with no brain, balls or courage to stick up for what they believe in. It's due to lack of Frontliners that Hitler actually managed to climb so high in world politics and do what he did.

People like Fonty could have prevented WW2.

Fact.

Not to mention the fact Hitler wasn't all bad y'know.

grego said:
go away you, i was just using that to have a pop at dan

B-.

Must try harder.

Barbie said:
I'm not in your gang, I'm not one of the lucky 7 :cry:

I think you're now called the Secret Seven, due to the edit removing the names.

Oh, in any case, shouldn;t you count Mr Fanciulli Fronty? He fills both criteria that a) You've met him and b) He's on here?

Elusive Eight anyone?

Dan x said:
I think you're now called the Secret Seven, due to the edit removing the names.

Oh, in any case, shouldn;t you count Mr Fanciulli Fronty? He fills both criteria that a) You've met him and b) He's on here?

Elusive Eight anyone?

Secret 7 or Elusive 8 - I'm still not part of it :cry:

PMSL at this thread....:lol: Friday conversation of the depths that I aspire to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie

Who shall we bin next? It's quite cleansing isn't it?

No point in messing about, let's have 'em out on the table! :lol:;)

Please bin me next - I've been to Club Class at Maidstone for my sins when Mr. Nic was starting out, and he did make the "inbreds" go wild.....

I had to leave early though as I'd forgotten my glo-sticks:lol:

DJNC said:
Please bin me next - I've been to Club Class at Maidstone for my sins when Mr. Nic was starting out, and he did make the "inbreds" go wild.....

I had to leave early though as I'd forgotten my glo-sticks:lol:

Into the bin you go you Fancuilli loving inbred :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
Into the bin you go you Fancuilli loving inbred :lol: ;)

Wooh hooh... I'm binned...ferkin brilliant! Now I can spend more time with my wife/sister combo and our 4 fingered banjo playing children....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back