INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi i'm Claire, and u probably dont know me as im very new, im 19 yrs old and live about 30 mins from the centre of B'ham so im very much into clubbing! :D I haven't been to Ibiza yet but i am in 4 weeks time!!! I love the Spanish people, that may be cos my dad is part Spanish hehehe. So if ya see me on the Forum say hi! xxx

My name is Christian. I'm 18. I work at a warehouse of school supplies on the graveyard shift. Everybody calls me either Technoindustrial, C-Murder, Gomer, or Sheep Shagger. (don't ask how I got that nickname. No, I didn't poke a sheep). I am kinda a loner, I don't make good friends. I used to be in a death-metal band called Metric Sound. I'm not much of a techno guy. More of a metalhead (Is metalhead one word, or is it metal head? Is it Metal-head?). I am angry at everyone, including you. I don't know why. I am a huge Liberal Democrat, I hate all Republicans, including that moron Bush. I don't think I need to go on with that, we all know GWB is a total idiot. I LIVE IN THE MOST BORING PLACE IN THE WORLD! I don't know why I'm on this site, because, as stated eariler, I don't listen to techno that much. I know there is probably many a real clubber out there wanting me to just f*ck off. In that case, I will. bye!

Hi!

I'm Dan, 24 y.o gay guy from Norway. In Ibiza for my 2nd time this summer and will be travelling alone :D . would've been cool 2 meet up with someone 2 share some of the fun. 8)

will b living in IBZ twn 18. july - 30. july

Hi, I'm Kahlua (no, not my real name) and I'm from Christchurch, New Zealand....

I'm 21 and I'm right into the Clubbing Nightlife of Christchurch & Queenstown, but sadly haven't been out of this country since I was 10. :cry:

I know for a fact I'll hit Ibiza one day (hopefully soon) but until then I'll just keep doin the DJ thing down here in the South Pacific ;)

Cheers

introduction

we are 2 belgian guys going to ibiza between 21/06 and 28/06.
Bob (27y) (2nd time Ibiza)
Dennis (24y) (1st time Ibiza)

going to party in Amnesia on Thursday
Other evenings still to be decided.

Always want to meet other people on the island to have fun with.

has anyone ben to playa den bossa beach club

hi there has anyone been to playe den bossa beach club if so can any one tell me what its like there me and gf going in aug ive seen the pics looks great if any one has any info on it i would b grateful

also i found this website if any one wants it it shows u loads of photos off hotels and what they like inside and out its really good have a look at it bye 4 now the site is www.vidado.com

Hello Peeps,

I'm Anil, I'm 22, and live in Southampton...

I first went to Ibiza in 1998, loved it but haven't had the chance to go back... until this summer, where i'll be gracing the decks at eden on the 12th August (I'm nervous already!)

I love all music funky and tribal... Lots of bongo's and i'm happy :D

I also know that cheeky chappy Mark Sun who introduced me to this board!

Nice to meet you all ;)

8) what up friends?. My name is javier silverio and i am a dominican who studies in madrid. 27 years old and other than going to the university i´m trying to get a gig as a dj, but too many people djing now so, lets see what happens. take care everybody and enjoy ibiza but take care of it too...... peace

:D Hiya!!!!

My name is Natalie im 20yrs old and I live in sunny wales in the Rhondda valeys,wayhay!!!! Im a true valley chick who will b visiting Ibiza for the first time on July 16th.
Only 4weeks left to wait and its killing me! :twisted: cant wait to go.
It all sounds cool and im hoping to do MOS, Cream's 30th Bithday Party, dave pearce or the judge himself, the foam parties sound good as well thou.
Anyway c u all soon and ave fun!!! ;) if ur out there that is.........

bbbyyyeeee

Hello

Hello!

I'm Helen from Sunny Stourbridge in the West Midlands. I'm going back to the White Isle for the 4th time in August and for me fella it'll be the 12th time (I'm sure we'll both be going when we're about 73 and we'll be those old wrinklies drinkin a bottle of ice cold San Miguel sittin on the rocks at Mambo watchin the sun set mmmmmm)

Ibiza leaves you with an undescribable feeling that just gnaws away at you until you return - you feel envious if you know anyone's going before you, you get excited when it's mentioned on telly or radio, you have piccies up by your 'puter at work and ramble on about it endlessly on forums like this :D

I also have a passion for Snowboarding and went to USA in March and hurt myself lots but learnt lots of new stuff - it passes the time until Ibiza anyway :lol:

Great website by the way!

H

I'm Oscar
Im 29 yrs old...... Im an electrical test engineer, full time student, though I am on sabbatical right now and went to Ibiza for the first time this summer..... and uh yeah I am an Ibza addict....... I'm of Spanish heritage and speak Spanish. Im into Kickboxing, rollerblading, weight training, cooollll music of every kind, sportscars, and People........ I loved Ibiza because I loved the people........ everyone I met was increadibly friendly and wonderfully laid back... and what a nonstop party....... I may just have to go back this summer......... 8) 8) 8) ..

i'm Louisa, 22, and live in Stirling - Scotland.

go out in glasgow and edinburgh mostly - not stirling cos its shit!!!!

am into mainly progressive music - hence the name

fav djs - steve lawler & nick warren

love ibiza and can't wait to get back in august.

fav club there - got to be Space for we love sundays...

Hi there

Hi, I'm an Ibiza fan from Essex (no, not an an Essex girl!). Not going to tell my age but I think it's a fair bet that I'm a fair bit older that a lot of the people that post here ;)

Still, my husband and I qualify as Ibiza fans - have been going there for the last thirteen years and would like nothing better than to live there permanently!

Is there anywhere on the island that has good, live music - my hubby plays double bass in a swing/ r&b band and it would be great if we could find somewhere to just relax & listen to some live stuff when in Ibiza. I'm sure there must be somewhere where musicians congregate ...

one other question ... forums are great, but I'm an IRC addict - does anyone know of a channel with an ibiza theme?

Hello everyone.
My name is Kelly, I'm 22 in 4 weeks time and will be celebrating my birthday in Ibiza as I did for my 21st last year. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be! :D
My passtimes include going clubbing and keeping in shape at the gym. My dream is to become a succesful dj and i'm currently learning to do this.
I'll be in Ibiza from 19th July till 2nd August and I can't wait. See u there!
8)

hellò!!

i'm new, i'm italian and my english is not very the best :(( sorry....

this summer i'll come to ibiza for the first time, can you help me?

i have many question because i'll come with my dog...

Hello

Whats up everyone, My name is Jason im 20 and live in Toronto, Canada.
Im planning to hit up Ibiza fo rthe first time this year for the closing parties. My buddy Nelson is living there right now he goes every year from may to sept. I plan to do that next year....so I know its early but If anyone plans on living there next summer let me know.

Cheers!!!

hi my name is melissa im 16 from manchester. i have never been to ibiza im looking forward to going with my boyfriend on 8th org is any one else going then? :lol: :D

Hi

Hi,

I'm Vinny. I'm a 26 year old doctor from NYC. Going to Ibiza for the second time on July 2. This time by myself. I'd love to hear from anyone who will be there this time.

W're Mike & Nel.
Clubbing around the world and party-organisers in The Netherlands.
We do Aftervibes (www.aftervibes.nl), Kinkyworld (www.kinkyworld.nl) and Chillnight (www.chillnight.nl)
On our sparetime we do party's in Germany (Love Parade), Holland (name it...), Ibiza (esp. Space!), USA (Miami) and we have plans to visit Puket for a real Full Moon party.
Live sucks....
On Ibiza we always stay in a penthouse near to the harbor (view on El Divino).

;) Hi, i am Ozzie. I will be in Ibiza from 30/6 to 9/7. Been going for last 6 years. we have always gone in Sept for the closing parties, so going in July is a new experience. Looking forward to it. I am 31, Claire is nearly 30.
Will be at Def mix, Soul Heaven, always on Bora Bora, maybe MoS and of course Space on Sunday. And the Manumission Carry on just for the laugh!

Gutted we are gonna miss Timmy Regisford at Pin Up, but never the less really cant wait till Monday.

If you see a guy with very short hair, wearing sunglasses like those of the cops who rode the bikes in CHIPS (You will have to be about 30 to remember them, what was the names...Puncharelli.?)well, thats me. Come and say hello. At some point i will wear a red shirt with SOUL on the front that's me too!!!!!

Good site by the way.

Back