INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hello, I'm Dean, have been posting a few replies to this site and have yet to introduce myself (how rude!!!). 28 years young, been clubbing for more years than I have fingers, 4th time to the white isle this year, off out on Sat 28/6 to 10/7, like funky, deep, bit of proggy and electro, will be frequenting the likes of Pacha, Space, El Divino and Pin Up!!!

8) Hello everyone. My name is Bryan and I am currently living near Indianapolis, Indiana in the U.S. I was born and raised in the Los Angeles/San Diego area. I am going to be visiting Ibiza in late July/early August while I visit Barcelona for the World Police and Fire Games, an "Olympic Games" style event involving about 10,000 firefighters and police officers from around the world (I am a full-time firefighter and paramedic). I have heard a bit about Ibiza from some television shows here, and it sounds like my kind of place. I am a devoted partier of international proportions. I have partied mostly in the US and Caribbean (including Trinidad's Carnaval), but I am going to broaden my horizons in Ibiza. I will be traveling alone, so if anyone has the time and/or interest in helping me get around while I am there, please feel free to Email. I would love the chance to meet some people who are familiar with the island. Please be safe and accept my warmest greetings from the USA.

Hello I've already posted here before I saw this thread so I hope you'll excuse me so I can introduce myself....

My name is Vince I'm 25 and got into clubbing a few years ago now, about 5-6 years I think. I'm really into mostly hard house and trance. I've been to Ibiza twice now, got back from my 2nd visit yesterday. I loved it there both times and wish I could go back forever.........

Hey! I'm Chris; I'm 18 years old, male, and from South East England. I'm going to Ibiza for the first time this year, with a group of mates. Going to be there from the 12th to the 19th - maybe I'll see some of you :)

Hi all. My name is Steve and I shall be hitting Ibiza for the first time along with Chris (Space Monkey) and others.

Looking forward to it cos everything I've read so far makes it sound like a hell of a lot of fun. Certainly should be an improvement on the small clubs down where we live!

Be there in less than two weeks and who knows. Maybe I'll bump into some of you guys!

Hello, my name is Dan, I am 25 years old and I have just come back from Ibiza. I had an excellent time and really did not want to come home :confused: .
I want to work in Ibiza next season, so I thought that I could get some good advice from this site. ;)

Hola peeps!

My name is Mistress Elle and I am here to crack the whip and shape all you sensible kids into mad ibiza action....!!

Been going to Ibiza for the last 3 years and love every minute - each year gets better, hotter and crazier!

Going back 1 month today!! YEH!!!! So see all you crazy chopsticks out there!

:D My name is Nicky and I am 23. I went to Ibiza in 98 and 99. Absolutely loved it! After the first time there I decided that I wanted to work in travel and that is what I am doing now! Although I am selling holidays to France, my ideal job would be to do with Ibiza. I have only been to San An but from what I have seen / heard of the rest of the Island it is a great place. I haven't been to Ibiza for a few years but I would love to go back and am sure I will in the near future. This year I am going to Playa de Ingles,Gran Canaria and in the past I have been to Magaluf, Falaraki and Ayia Napa but nothing compares to Ibiza!!!
:lol:

Introduction!

Hi, Hows it goin?
I'm treva, 21, from Newcastle workin for BT, cant wait to get back to the island, Last visit was 99 with a couple of friends, There are 6 of us going this time round!! :lol:

8) hi my name is pip 54yrs young my wife 48 daughter 29 r goin 2 the island in spt 4 her 30th birthday.. Cant foooookin wait ... WHERE WHAT WHO ?????? :?:

Helllloooooo my names Kerry and im 22 living in B'ham (at the mo) I will win the lottery oh yes i will.

Im happily single at the moment, enjoying my new found freedom again yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Love Funky house, mostly to be found at Hidden or Fuel in B'ham.

This will be our third yr in Ibiza, staying in Orvay Apps on the 5th Sept - 12th. We go the same time every year. Going with Smalljinx who never comes on here anymore. Also met Christian last year (Le Danseir Canadien) at Bora Bora.

Lovely blokey

If your going the same time PM me for a meet up

rAAAAAHHH!! :lol:

Hi everyone! Love this site! It is now my homepage when I log on.

My names Ed, I'm 20 and live and work in London.

I first went to Ibiza when I was 7 and loved it but didn't return until last summer. Once I was home it took me ages to get over the holiday blues and then finally summer is here again and I will be back in August!!!

Was thinking of heading out last winter but couldn't find a flight that didnt go half way around the world and cost £400.

Well hope to chat to lots of you in the future. :)

Ed

..hello/holá...i,m John, 51 years, and a clubber for 35 years ! I,ve been into House music for 15 years, and have just returned from my second trip to Ibiza this year. I,m back there again from Sept 6th, and i,ll be found propping up the Terrace Bar at Mambo most nights. CYA there.

I am Haico, a 25yo (23rd August 26 yo) from The Netherlands. Living close to Hilversum, working as Client Side Programmer in Rotterdam (soon in Amsterdam). I am gay, but that doesn't mean I am feminine and only going out in the gayscene! One week you can find me between the muscle guys on a gayparty, while a week later you can find me on a big party with 25.000 others...

I have been 4 summers non-stop to Ibiza, this year is my first summer without Ibiza. That is because I just started a new job, so I don't have a lot of free days and I didn't safe money for Ibiza.

It is still my wish/dream to buy one day an appartment on Ibiza to spend tthe summers with clubbing, guys, sun, beach, party, and all the rest...:)

More info? http://home.zonnet.nl/haicoh :)

Hi Puppylover here, I live in the NE of England, I am 38 years old married, no kids, into clubs and dance music since 1989, love Ibiza very much, great island and great people. Ithink this forum is the dogs undercarriage. I really dont "do" forums and stumbled onto this whilst browsing Spotlight (Brilliant website) and what a great forum! Interesting, informative and really cool...... provides me with humerous moments throughout a relatively boring day at work! Thanks you guys x

Hi All

I'm Kell - 27 from Dublin. Been to Ibiza twice - earlier this year and in 99. Absolutely loved it both times. Big fan of the sunset cafés but love a good boogie too and oh yeah, a bit of a sun worshiper! Basically made for the White Isle! :) Hoping to get back there later this year but great to have this site in the meantime to stop me going completely off my rocker. ;)

Me

Hi I'm Roni(27), I live in Glasgow City Centre with myboyfriend Mark (28). I've been to Ibiza 5 times since 1998 (2 twice last year!) and am going again 31/8 - 14/9 and back again next May or June (with my mum, auntie, gran and wee cousin!). I love the island so much, as does my mum (not a raver by the way!) whose been twice.

I'd like to hear from anyone who'll be on the island same as me.

Hi!

My name is Jim (26) from Amsterdam! Have been going to Ibiza for 5 years now. Started going there because my ex-girlfriend has family living there. But fell in love with the island and it feels like I am going home every time. Must be something in the air there.

Going in september this year, can't wait!

hi there. name's kevin, from san francisco, and i just got back from ibiza. it was my first time there and ibiza was such an awesome place. i met so many ppl, including scousejohn, and went to all the amazing clubs. im planning a trip back in september, for the closing parties.

cheers,

My name is Jeff, from Atlanta, Ga in the USA. Looking at a trip in early september.

Back