INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi

my names Chu and im an ibizaholic...

29yrs old from Essex, loves all kinda house... dancing all night... and handing out chupa chups to random people on nights out... dunno why! i just do!

:D

Hi,

Im Leslie, im 22 years old and i live in sunny Scotland. Im just going into my final year at uni and i also waitress in a big posh hotel.

Havent been to Ibiza since i was 9 with my folks, so expectin a somewhat different experience when me and my best mate head out on the 20th august!

I'm Steve, me and my mate Chris (both 19) are off to the sunny climes of the white isle on Wednesday 22nd Aug for a week. Cannot wait for Cream at Amnesia!

Anyone else going there at that time?

Hi my name is Cavill i am 17 and from Australia, i been searching for some forums dedicated to Ibiza for quite a while now and finally found this decent 1 =)
I have not actually been to Ibiza before and was hoping to get alot of information about it before i go there in a couple years time (have to save up a bit of money) thats something i need to find out aswell, how much money i will need haha.
Anyways.. thats all i have to say, you will see me around these forums quite a bit in the future hehe.

im 25 from london
LOVE dancin, not been to ibiza before but would love to

my partner in crime has just had a baby so im looking for some new senoritas to boogie with xx :lol:

im susan i LLLLLLUUURVE clubbing and funky tunes! and will either be doing the closing parties this year or opening ones next year! :D

Have I done this yet?

For those of u who dont know me Im Nish! Hellooo!!

I LOVE ;

Pacha
Space
This Board
Good times

And am quite fond of people who arent snotty nosed mo-fo's!

Errm, Im 22, live in Maghull (its in Liverpool -UK), constantly look fooked, (prob coz I am ;) ), work for a company called EDS and the inland revenue, and am looking for a way to blag my way into Creamfields tomorrow!

Thats me!

Cya!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I´m Harald, 28, from Hamburg, Germany

Pic from me and my girl: http://www.collectorsitems.de/gta/Manu_Harald.jpg

What about us ? in two days off again to Ibiza, 2nd time.
Rest of our clubbing time we spend quite often in the Netherlands (Tiesto in Concert, Mysteryland, Qontact etc), in Berlin, London, Bangkok etc... travelling quite a bit. And of course Hamburg, most beautiful place on earth (Ibiza doesn´t count = more like heaven)

My girlfriend and I are off over to Ibiza on 7th September for a week. Been too busy DJing to get over sooner, hoping to get a few plays in some bars while we are there.

I run Offitsface.com (www.offitsface.com) a large dance music site and DJ every weekend around the UK and have guested at clubs such as Slinky, Godskitchen, Lamerica, Ministry Of Sound etc this year. Playing Ministry again on 27th September. :D

Anyone who wants a copy of my latest CD give me a shout. ;)

Hey everyone!

My name is Martine and I´m 28 years old.

I was born in Amsterdam and I still live here.

I´m in the clubscene allready for 12 years :eek: and I still love it!!! :D
I love Trance, Progressive and Techno and I´m a big fan of Tiesto!!! 8)
I allso love clubbing in the UK, I´ve been to parties like Homelands, Creamfields and Godskitchen.
So you can call me a partyaddict! :lol:

My other fav DJ´s are.....
Armin van Buuren
Sasha
John Digweed
Cor Fijneman
Misstress Barbara
Sven Vath
Underworld
Secret Cinema
Montana
Dazzle
Sander Kleinenberg
Ferry Corsten
Lucien Fort

It´s gonna be my second time Ibiza, and I´m going from 14 till 21th of sep!! Woehoeeeeeee
Wish I would´ve gone sooner, but I didn´t wanted to miss a party here in Holland as well, and that costs a lot of money too! ;)

Bring it on!! :D :D :D

well, i might as well jump on the bandwagon here...

i'm miniya (yes, that's my name as well), 21 yrs old.
i spent the best 2 weeks of my life in ibiza summer of last year, and as cheesy as it sounds, it changed my life...i'm now working through the last 10 months (i keep a running countdown, heh) of my tenure as an investment banker here in dallas, tx so that i can get my bitter & jaded ass out of the US. i plan on getting back to ibiza for an extended stay next summer ('04) and then settling somewhere in the south of france...

in the meantime, i like to be masochistic and torture myself by frequenting boards such as this one where i get to read about all the wonderful things i'm missing out on :p

cheers all.

Hola party peeps!

My name is Donna from sunny Glasgow, Scotland & im the ripe ol´age of 23!
Im currently living/working/partying in Ibiza & i have been here for 4 months! Going home at end of september :cry: & then im heading off the land of g´day mate (Australia) for 1 year in December which im really really looking forward to :D 8) :D x

Hi, my name is Jebreh. I live in the states, in Brooklyn. I went to Ibiza this summer for the 1st time. It was expensive as hell, but I hope to go every year. I am a huge fan of house, dnb. 32, crap job, but the music keeps me going...

Hi every1!!!

Went to Ibiza for the 1st time this july an loved it that much that i was bk there 5 weeks later!
Loved the place, the music and the people hopefully goin to work out there next summer.
Its the best x x x x x :lol:

...let me introduce myself

Ya know, I just started work after graduating this past May. My biggest fear was that the "real world" would prevent me from doing what I most enjoyed. However, I have a 10"X20" photo of a sunset that I shot on one glorious twilight at Cafe Mambo in August of 2002, hanging on my wall...and waking up to that every morning reminds me what is most important...enjoying life and the people who are a part of it...and I can't think of any other place where that is so true...

My name is Ben...I live in California, USA...been to Ibiza twice--2000 and 2002 and will certainly be back for more.

Godspeed to you all and to you all...much love.

Hi im a raving hoon. Been having it since 1988. I love to get high, touch the sky and eat my own shit
Peace brother

Back