INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

I live in America...most of my life in Newport Beach California and Wisconsin. I just found out about Ibiza because I heard about Cafe Del Mar on a American reality television show. I did a search on the internet and found out about Ibiza. I can't believe that I never heard of this place because it is simply amazing. I am making it my goal to visit Ibiza this summer. I can not wait.

Hi All

Hi Everyone!

Been reading the entires on the forum for a couple of months now, some interesting stuff. I'm an Ibiza virgin and will be going out there to work this summer (2004). It goes without saying i love music, dancing and clubbing!!

Im going out from mid June till the end of September, if anyone is interested in sharing accommodation or has any contacts for work drop me an email.

Cheers

Becky
(gloscheltccp@hotmail.com)

Alright Everyone,

I'm Karl my friends call me Karlos :) I'm 19 years old and I'm from Halifax and I work for the Halifax, I'm a business analyst and it is extremly boring!! I'm hoping to get into the fashion industry as an assistant buyer very soon. Halifax is very near Leeds so I go there most weekends clubbing, shopping etc. I luuuuurve house music especially hed kandi/disco kandi, you know the sort.................

Anyways i first went to Ibiza last year and I had the time of my life, what could be better then chilling in a bar watching the sunset with a cold beer in your hand and funky but mellow tunes in the background...............and then by night dancing for your life in a club listening to you idols spin the wheels of steel he he

Well nice to meet you all............ :lol:

Im Brian, im 21 from Scotland. Went to Ibiza for the 1st time last year, unfortunatly my pals were more interested in the West End than the big clubs so hopefully be back this year to get to them all!

Best night - Coccon @ Amnesia Adam Beyer is God!

gday...

everyone just calls me bean?

i am a born and bred melbournian (australia) although i am what i call a 'mongrel mix' of half spanish & yugoslavian? GO FIGURE!!!!

i am also an ibizian virgin although have done the european clubbing scene quite extensively in "98... planning on doing the whole 2004 season if all goes 2 plan.....

i been in2 the whole thing 4 a number of years now & i still love it greatly.... the music, the dancing, the playing, the people, the party aids....
all aspects I guess....

my taste in music ranges from tough vocal house through to progressive, breaks, the older stuff, that trance that is good... Opps.... :p & whateva tickles my fancy really.....

aaaaaanyways, happy new year everyone!!!!!

BRING ON 2004!!!!! :twisted:

Hi i'm Erik AKA Loki (or DJ loki) i'm 17 from the NYC AREA in the USA I'm Italian, German, Irish, Spanish, Russian, And Polish i'm a friggen mutt lol Just saw this post so figured i'd say hey! Email me or Instant Message me on Beachdude1987

Hi, my name is keith, I live in Fife which in near Edinburgh in Scotland. I've been travelling to Ibiza from a young age with my parents, and am now 20 and for the last four years been returning with friends.

I will be returning this year at the end of June 2004 and hope to return again in september.

This year in Ibiza was the first time i'd been to el divino and was probably the best night out i'd ever had, it was the hed kandi opening party and will def being heading for that again this year. :lol:

see yous all 2004 :D

Hey guys!
Nicci here (aka Biza Babe) I'm 20 and live in Suffolk. Been going to Ibiza since I was 16, first with my mum (which was crazier than you may think) and then back with my girls..and guys! Last went in September for Space closing party which was amazing ;) Hoping to go work next season (Isn't everybody???) If I dont succeed, or just end up working in Greece instead then I'll be back sometime in the season, how can a year be complete without the Ibiza skies???

Hiya every1,

just registered onn the site going to ibiza for the first time this year heard it's gonna be a mint holiday!! crossing the days off my calender!!

Saucy Chick said:
Hiya every1,

just registered onn the site going to ibiza for the first time this year heard it's gonna be a mint holiday!! crossing the days off my calender!!

hi chick, and welcome :D
when you booked for?

booked for third week in june is it supposed to be one of the best times to go? r u goin this year?

Hi every1!!

I am a funkidiva - my 1st day on site 2day. How is every1 - wot I have been missin??
I am a dancer in Manc, 22yrs old. Have heard abt site of loads n loads of people in clubs in Manc, so tgt it wuz about time I joind in the fun!! Is any1 off 2 ibiza in June??? I'm off end of June so am plannin on goin 4 a mad time not been 4 two years!!!! :eek:

Back