INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

O WAIT!!! BUT if i time it so i end up in ibiza at like 12 am that would be great cause then i would mess up my time schedule and it would help with the staying out all night... lol i think that's right cause i if it was 12am in ibiza it's only like 6pm in nyc i think

-=::Hi Everyone::=-

:oops: Power to the People! :oops:

;) How r ya?

My name's Antonia 19yrs old from Norfolk, UK, and I work in the Sports and Leisure Industry arcoss the globe, this year concertrating on Ibiza. Prob c u guys around sumtime.
I got apartment sorted out in San An it's gorgeous, I've gone for minimalistic!!! I also enjoy mixing my own music, and I'm sure my decks will be coming with me to Ibiza!! :p

Take care c u in season. prob find me at Aquamar and es Paradise, Pacha or I'll be in bed rebuilding some brain cells, lol!! :twisted:

8) ;) :) :D :p :lol: :eek: :rolleyes: :twisted:

-=DeeJay Newmski=-

Smalljinx

:p Buenos dias everybody.
I'm lil Miss Smalljinx. I've been to Ibiza 3 years on the trot now, hoping to make it a forth this year.
Also am hoping to do more cross-UK clubbing this year.
Anyone any suggestions, ideas?
I like a good slice of funky/soulful/uplifting vocal house & trance.
R.S.V.P. ;)

Hi

im, adam and 20 years old, first time in ibiza03 and booked up for this summer and staying at costa mar studios, CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi im sheldon, 21 from n.ireland (portrush) home of Lush. 1st went to ibiza in July 2000 was there for the radio 1 weekender, was amazing, going back this year on the 11th July and staying in the Marina Playa appartments!

AlancUTH said:
Hi

im, adam and 20 years old, first time in ibiza03 and booked up for this summer and staying at costa mar studios, CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome Alan, nice to meet you what month/week are u goin? gonna be my first time there this june i can't wait either. :)

Re: Smalljinx

Smalljinx said:
:
Also am hoping to do more cross-UK clubbing this year.
Anyone any suggestions, ideas?
I like a good slice of funky/soulful/uplifting vocal house & trance.
R.S.V.P. ;)

Suggest you get yourself down to Fancy London Town for the board's do at The Rhythm Factory on Fri 30 Jan 2004. We've got Matt Collin's (yup Hed Kandi Matt), Stu Hirst (Space Ibiza Closing Party) and myself among others.

And yes, I am the promoter, but at £7 for a decent night out down here, its not a hard sell, its a soft sell (not involving Mark Almond, honest, that would be a 'Soft Cell'). In fact, I'm bearly pushing it look * *. See :?:

Seriously, I think we have a few Birimingham folk heading south for it, so there's your answer :!:

Hi Adam................WELCOME.

Were off 2 Ibiza on 22nd June 4 two weeks and cant wait ;)

Hi there chaps and chapesses!!! :lol: I'm Lou and I've worked 2 summers in Ibiza and spent this winter there too! Craaaayyyzeeeee! :twisted: Having a supa fly life in Ibiza and hopefully see some of you crazy bods there this year! Muuuaa! :p

Suggest you get yourself down to Fancy London Town for the board's do at The Rhythm Factory on Fri 30 Jan 2004. We've got Matt Collin's (yup Hed Kandi Matt), Stu Hirst (Space Ibiza Closing Party) and myself among others. And yes, I am the promoter, but at £7 for a decent night out down here, its not a hard sell, its a soft sell (not involving Mark Almond, honest, that would be a 'Soft Cell'). In fact, I'm bearly pushing it look * *. See :?:
Seriously, I think we have a few Birmingham folk heading south for it, so there's your answer :!:[/quote]
Ooh touch me baby tainted love-yr eyeliner gave it away. :spank: Gunna land@Rhythm with Bambi 30/01/04. Is it by Aldgate East tube?

Hi, im Robin from Oslo, Norway. 30 years old. First time at Ibiza in 99.
Going back this year 4 three weeks in june ;)

Smalljinx said:
Ooh touch me baby tainted love-yr eyeliner gave it away. :spank: Gunna land@Rhythm with Bambi 30/01/04. Is it by Aldgate East tube?

Indeedy. See ya there!

will anyone be there between 11-25 july?

cant wait at all gonna get hammered bigstyle

just have to savr my hairy wee arse off till then!

ibiza_lou said:
Hi there chaps and chapesses!!! :lol: I'm Lou and I've worked 2 summers in Ibiza and spent this winter there too! Craaaayyyzeeeee! :twisted: Having a supa fly life in Ibiza and hopefully see some of you crazy bods there this year! Muuuaa! :p

What are u doing there in the wintertime? Workwise I mean...I have been thinking bout moving there permanently myself... I can't stand going home again at the end of the season :(

Back