INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Ha i'm skivin as well!!! - has it been a liquid lunch?!
Got another mad wkend ahead of me... :p

I'm dancin fri, sat, sun at Teasers in Manchester!!! Have u heard of it? Cool place.... Which one r u Mark on that pic? ;)

P.S. I must really be addicted to this board if the first thing I do after a night out is to come on here... I'm a NERD...

CircoLoco said:
P.S. I must really be addicted to this board if the first thing I do after a night out is to come on here... I'm a NERD...

believe me...quit while your ahead!! :lol:

hehe i love forums! This US forum shut down and i've been looking for a good forum to post on...... see if i went to ibizza i could talk more but i'm kinda lost in some stuff haha so i just ask questions :p

LokiUS530 said:
hehe i love forums! This US forum shut down and i've been looking for a good forum to post on...... see if i went to ibizza i could talk more but i'm kinda lost in some stuff haha so i just ask questions :p

Loki don't worry about knowing anything bout Ibiza, half the time on here we just talk $hit :lol: ;)

lol :D thanks.... what time of year do most of you go to ibiza? maybe i'll run into you

LokiUS530 said:
lol :D thanks.... what time of year do most of you go to ibiza? maybe i'll run into you

I always tend to go June for Openings and Sept for Closings :D Maybe see you out there ;) We met loads of Americans last year, it's only in the last couple of years that Americans have really started coming to Ibiza so it makes nice change meeting non-English based people..........plus I have upmost respect for anyone who does that journey. We met some peeps from San Fransisco last year and with their connections, their flight was 27 hours :eek:

lol i think it's 15 hours from here? i'm really not sure i thought it was less then that but i guess not! lol Yeah i'll def be out and about in 2005 so maybe we can meet! i love meeting new people!

LokiUS530 said:
lol i think it's 15 hours from here? i'm really not sure i thought it was less then that but i guess not! lol Yeah i'll def be out and about in 2005 so maybe we can meet! i love meeting new people!

Where bouts in the States are you?? I think the people from San Fran who we met had 2 changes, can you imagine that on the way back when you're in pieces :eek:

If I was you I'd probably aim for Sept and the Closing Parties, the line-ups are always the best and you get a really good crowd there :D Seeya in 2005 ;)

I live near NYC it's 20 hours!!!!! OMG!!!!!! lol :D o well it's worth it...

Back