INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

hola...

i am from south africa and i am 21yrs old... turning 22 at the end of january... (HELP?!) I have never actually even been out of SA but believe me i will be getting outta here as soon as i can...

I am still a student .. studying chemistry and biochemistry.. sound difficulf? well its more hard work than being clever.. I am so sick of studying i wish i could just go away on holiday and never work or anything... but alas... sadly i will have to start working next year to earn a living i guess..

I am new to the dance scene but have lotsa friends into it and i love it!!! i like most genres i know thats so unoriginal but what the heck..?!(oh - i really dont like the acid-trip-gone-wrong-kinda sounding trancy hard mixed up crap.. dont think there's actually a proper name?!

just been partying too much and i might have to study.. AGAIN next year.. hahaha that'll be a laugh..

anyways planning on going on a 3month holiday to ibiza i knowits expensive.. i'll just have to get me a sugardaddy.. lol..
c ya all there in 2004!!

*tendinae*

my name is karen and im from essex. i worked in ibiza for 2 seasons 2001 and 2002. tried my very hardest to cope in the uk this year but its sooo not for me. went over for holidays (going back 26th septmeber for week) but definatley going back for the full season next year, april2004.
i love ibiza, not much else i can say its the only thing i think about.
glad im not the only one

:p

going to ibiza for the first time from sept 19-27
31 years old and live in fort lauderdale florida...

raquel ;-)

hey all i just singed up :D i went to ibiza last summer it was great hardcore. i am going out this summer again because its so awesome. ive got my self a new shirt ready to go out there COOL or what. i also own a club its more of a guy club if you get me ;) ;) its based in london if any one is intersted in poping down i will give you free entrance :D

Club Master

Spent some time in Ibiza in 2001 - loved it.. Gets into your blood.. Returned this past Sept 12 - 20 - Not long enough!! :cry: Since being back home [Chicago] I feel so very misplaced.. Can't stand the cold, the fast paced life, the boringness of the 9 to 5ers in the corporate world.. I long for the beautiful sandy beaches, the mojitos [god those were some of the tastiest over at Bliss Bar! Hello to Felipe & the rest of the French boys!! muah!] The carefree spirits.. The sun beating into my skin.. The beautiful sunsets.. I want to return 2004 -possibly to work.. My Graphic Design job ends here in the states Oct 7 [anyone need a talented Graphic Designer??] so I am free to do whatever it is I want in my life now.. To explore the world to the fullest!! I do hope to be back very soon, as Ibiza feels like home to my heart/mind. Happy times to all of you!! Many kisses to Ibiza!!!! :D :D

Hello. Am 24 and from London. Been out to Ibiza twice this year and am in love! I work in the travel industry and am hoping to go back in 2004 to work.

Hi folks. I'm 34, living in Cambridge but hail from Ireland. Went to the closing parties in September 2002 and for a long and mad weekend in August 2003. I keep on being told I'm too old for this marlarky but I tell them age is but a state of mind. :D :D

Hi my Name is Tony and I am 23

I first felt the shores of Ibiza in 97 and go back time after time with my
friends the Margate boys (Frodo, Casper, Big Dave, Samwise and Arnie)

I live in Cambridge at the moment as a Computer Programmer but learning Spanish in a International Degree with the open uni

After I finished I am planning to move off to Ibiza and start a life out there.... run my own bar

Always like to here from people so give us an email/messenger Tonyr@flynet.co.uk

Photos http://public.fotki.com/toytony/

Alreet?
Im Andrew and i'm 18 from Newcastle. Im going out to Ibiza on July 31st 2004 for 2 weeks. 8 of us are heading out there for the banging time of our lives. I'm at uni at the moment in Sunderland doing sport and exercise development, learning about the body and how bad drugs are! haha! pish to all those lectures i say! bring on Ibiza and bring on a fortnight that i'll remember for the rest of my life! if i don't get too smashed that is!!!

Hi,
My name's Andy and I've been hooked on Ibiza for the past 6 years visiting at least twice a year with my wife and two kids.
Going over again in a couple of weeks viewing property and hoping to find a place to buy.
We have made many friends who live and work on the island and we aim to make a permanant move when the kids have flown the nest!!
Don't know whether any of you are familiar with the drinking toast used when having shots, jaigermeister etc, of "Up your flaps!" but if you are this was started off by our son, Jack, one night in the Havanah (as it used to be before becoming the Ibiza Marquee) along with Gil who does the beach parties and works at Tropicanas in the West End.
See you in a couple of weeks.
Up your flaps!

Hello Music Lovers :D ...

My name is Moe .. im Arab-American (what an ironic mix ha lol) .. Born and raised in New Orleans HOME OF MARDI GRAA :D … I’m 26 .. Had my first Ibiza experience Aug 23-Sept 6 2003 With three crazy-psycho-never-been-sober-party animals "Hypnotized" & "DJasim" & "TAB1845".. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE THE FEELING I HAD .. I’m sure u all know what im talking about ;) … I’m an electrical engineer working between Dubai and Saudi Arabia …partying is my life .. music is my soul .. and having a good time is my destiny .. hope that God would twist my life with some bass and if I die HOPE THAT IBIZA WOULD BE THE PLACE To HOLD THE EVENT lol … I wish u all a great and a smooth life where love would be the definition of war .. peace yo'all :twisted:

P.S. Space @ Dubai was held Oct 2 .. stay tuned for the pics 8)

Good evening!
My name is Joe, living in Kerry, south ireland. I'm 24 years. I love this sight, as it gives fantastic info on the island, and also the forums are informative. Went to ibiza last Aug, been meaning to go since '96! don't know why it took so long!
quite weird actually, i had high expectations of mambo and the like, but while i thought they were good, it could've been better, nobody dances there!
On the other hand i heard a few bits and pieces about bora bora, but didn't take much notice, just kind of flew over my head. so i went there as i was going to space on sunday, i was on my own. i just said i'd pop in for a pint before space, and ended staying for the full night, dancing with a spanish prostitute! it was brill, i missed space. didn't want to leave t he planes flying over head are deadly.
seriously can't till next summer, gonna make noise in bora, bora, must bring a whistle! (permitted?)

welcome joe, great to see such enthusiasm!

Trust me, you are not the only one who is looking forward to next year so much... I think one or two of the other members may be with you on that one! ;)

Check out the "meeting point" forum for who will be there next year, and have a nose at my gallery site in case you recognise one or two of the faces! :D

Who am I?

88 here.....I have to be one to coolest Americans that any of you will ever meet...

...and I am modest too...

A Lil' bit about Lil' Joey

Hi everyone. My name is Joe, but everyone calls me Joey. I am 30, from Birmingham UK. I am starting out on this clubbing trail again. Love Hed Kandi and all that sort of stuff, but i also enjoy most kinds of dance music and am always up for a party. Am trying to make inroads into th DJing world. I had my first decks about 13 years ago, after going to a couple of Hed Kandi nights, the big layer of dust has been wiped away and my ickle fingers are playing once again. Hope to have a gig somewhere soon. Well thats enough about me. See ya around :lol:

So, this is me then...

Hi!

I am Seraph and I´m definately going next summer! 8) I live in Norway and I am 28 years old. We are a group of 6-10 persons, planning a trip to Ibiza. My first (and only) trip there was back in 1994, so I´m kind of having a 10 yrs reunion with the island next summer :p This time I´m bringing my girlfriend who was left behind in Norway the last time. I think she will enjoy the island just as much as I will :D

See you all on Bora Bora! ;)

Re:

Nightout here,
Just another miracle on the chat line imformation centre

Drop-in any time you feel ready.

Yours Faithfully

M.N
:eek: :eek:

PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Hey people!

My name is Vilma. I'm 17 years old. Although I am young, I am intrigued
by Ibiza. I love the way people describe it. It sounds like so much fun. Ever since I heard of the island I always think of it as paradise. I have lived in Miami all my life and I enjoy the beaches here, but the beaches of Ibiza look beautiful. I'm dying to go over there. I'm planning an 18th birthday trip over to the island so if anyone can hook a sister up holla at me. The clubs and the nightlife are said to be the best in the world at Ibiza, therefore I want to go and try it out myself.

Ciao and madd love to all, Vilma

Back