INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Elo,
Im Rach and Im 19 years old from County Durham, near Newcastle and Im going to Ibiza on the 30th July for 10 nights! I went last year for the first time and thought it was absolutely amazing...beautifull clubs, music, people, scenery...what more could you ask for?! I thought that last year I had the time of my life, but this year it is gonna be even better!

If I was rich I would buy a second home there and live out there all summer, but 10 nights of madness should satisfy me for the time being!

Might see some of you out there! :p

Rach x

Hi

I'm Rick, 22 years old living in Belgium and currently a student. I've been into clubbing al my life (apart from the short Nirvana period :confused: ).

Last year was the first time we went to the White Isle with some folks from Amsterdam and I must say Ibiza completely blew my mind, ..., the people, the atmosphere, ..., absolutely amazing. This is what real clubbing should be like. :D

For the moment I'm slowly going nuts: reading al kinds of wonderfull post about Ibiza and still having to wait another month b4 i' can go myself. :(

Hi I'm Phil 31 been going to Ibiza since early 90's. Got engaged there NYE 99 honeymoon there Sept 03. It's the place we feel at one with each other and our surroundings.
Still like to go out, but chose carefully these days as everywhere is full of "bloody kids" :rolleyes:

Hi I'm Al. Going to Ibiza for the first time on 03 August!! Cannot Wait!!

Alrighty

My name is Ann-Marie, and 25 and I stay in Paisley in Scotland.

I'm going back to Ibiza with my b/friend on 12th Sept for 10 days for some of the closing parties. It'll b my third time there and I can't wait. First time with b/friend so am lookin forward to lots of romantic sunsets (after we've been clubbing and got wrecked) :D

Hope to see sum of u there

:)Ann Marie:)

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet all of you. My name is Doran and I am 22 years old.

I grew up in Calgary, Canada (you might remember that this was the site of the 1988 Winter Olympics). The nature of my work (sales & trading for a Canadian investment bank) is such that I have lived in Toronto (Aug 2002 – Nov 2002), New York (Nov 2002 – Apr 2003), Dublin (Apr 2003- July 2003) and Toronto (July 2003 - ) over the past year. I have been offered a full-time job in Dublin – still trying to figure out whether I could handle living in Ireland (if I could only get a job in London, everything would be right with the world!)…

June 2002 was my first trip to Ibiza. It was magical enough to convince me to come back for another 7 days (June 21 to 28) this year. Doubtless I will be visiting the island each summer until my body refuses to cooperate!

Musically, I am into house, especially the “Balearic sound”. My fave celeb djs are David Morales, Danny Tenaglia and Pete Tong. Other interests are travelling, Ibiza (obviously ;) ), fitness training (weights, running) and reading…

Hi,

I'm Silvia, from Barcelona. I've been in Ibiza several times, but mostly to enjoy the weather, the island and the real friends. I know it can sound weird, but I've never been to the main clubs, but in several private parties that, I confess, have been the best parties in my life.

Well folks, I'm Anthony, 25, from Co. Antrim, heading for the Balearic Island on 3rd August...staying in Hotel Apolo...hope the parties r as good as u all say... :p

hey all,
i'm russell. Live in kilmarnock, scotland... raging that im not gettin to go out to Ibiza this year. :evil:

always next year i suppose. 8)

Hello
My name's Reem, I'm 19 and I live in Cairo [Ibiza virgin] ;)

I came to this forum for personal reviews, info, and that
Travelling plans for the past two summers failed, but now it's set!
A girl friend and I should be in Ibiza in late August.
I'm looking forward to the experience, one i'm sure I'll never forget
Feel free to write me :)

Hello everybody, my name is Alix, I am now 33 years old (horrible admission), I own a luxury travel company based in Manchester where I also live with my other half Melissa.

I have been visiting Ibiza since I was 21 and usually manage 2/3 trips a year.

I grew up clubbing with my younger brother Adam, who tragically died 3 years ago, so I now limit my clubbing only to the white isle where I have nothing but great memories.

Can't wait for our next trip - 20th August for 2 weeks :D

I love to browse ibiza-spotlight before I go, just to build the excitement and to get in the "right" mood - I tend to be a bit of a stress head at home!

Evening all, My names Dave live in Essex where Reebok classics are a must have choice of footwear and wearing a fake burberry cap off the back of your head is the norm! lol

Went to Ibiza in the summer of 2000 loved it and am about to book up again...just scouting through to see whats changed since then!

The Ibiza Virgin here

Hi,

I'm 30 and just got into house music a couple of years back. I go to Pacha in London quite regular and love it. I'm considering going out to Ibiza to see what all the fuss is about.

I want to go as a last minute jobby but none of the lads want to go. I'm considering going out for a week on my own. Would I be suitable entertained if I was to go on my own. Or would it be tooooo sad.

Remarks and advice would be appreciated.

balcony.jpg

Adrian's my real name. I've just come back from 10 days staying in San Antonio Bay. I'm trying to look cool, but I was anything but in the exceptionally high humidity! It makes me laugh when people talk about feeling old in their 20's and 30's, 'cause I'll very soon be 45. To me, age just isn't a problem, it's all down to self-respect, and respect for other people. I realise clubbing is generally a young person's scene, but there's still room for everyone and fitting in is more about being friendly than things like age. All I would add if you are a little bit older is that it doesn't hurt to make a bit of effort to keep in shape! Not least 'cause of the stamina you'll need for those marathon sessions under the mirrorball!

Anyway, I love Ibiza, the clubs are mind-blowing, the vibes are happy and it's just fantastic fun. Oh yes, and if you can, have a look at the countryside and better still, do that fantastic boat trip around EsVedra - awesome. Ibiza may get 40 degrees hot but it's a million degrees cool.

Hi all

I'm Alicia :)

I am 23 years old and live in Denmark. My first time in Ibiza was 6 years ago and I been going every summer since then. I love it and just can't get enough so this summer I'm going twice (well it is not the first time ;) )

Some pictures from Ibiza and so on http://www.picturetrail.com/aliciadk

Hi James,
My name is Marvin.
I've been living in England for 29 years, adm still going strong.
I like chill music and also rave music, you know the kind, down and out with the girls and stuff.
At present in London the weathere is bright and sunny, and you know what is like when weather is so.

Anyway just reply when you are free.

Hi! Name's Neil and I live in Denver, Colorado. Came across this wonderful website while looking for tips on my first trip to Ibiza! This site's been a great help. Looks like I might be going it alone, so if anyone wants to sort me out, club and party out there, I'd be much obliged!!! It's amazing, hardly anyone out here has even heard of Ibiza :eek: , so I've taken it upon myself to go! I was supposed to go with a buddy of mine, but he has had to drop out (poor bastard). I love house and trance (I know, I know) but the club scene out here is no where near Ibiza--so I gotta try it. Hope to see a lot of you there!

well hello..

My names Ben and im an alchoholic.
I live in Birmingham and work for PwC as a tax consultant, and yes it is as boring as it sounds. Im 24, love fun in the sun, skiing, beering, dancing like a fool and crap jokes.
Going to ibiza on the 29th of august for the 3rd time and im counting the minutes!

want to know more just ask.....

see you soon :rolleyes:

Alrighty peeps,

the names baz, and i`m going to be looking for a new job soon due to the amount of time i`ve been spending on this site!!!

cant believe how this site has grown since joining a year ago. i checked it last year when making my first ever trip to the white isle and it gave me some great tips and laso i had my whole fortnight planned on the party calender. good to see its still dishing out help and advice.

heading back to ibiza on the 23rd of august and cant wait, this will be my second time and already booked for next year too. i think im making a habit of this place.

Hello All,

I have just come across this message board. I am sitting here listening to Pete Tong in Ibiza and it brings a lump to my throat. What I love about this Ibiza is the freedom, the clubs, music, mixture of ages, wonderful bars and restuarants, beaches and scenery and mainly the people. This place will always be in my heart.

Just trying to find a way to move out there and earn a living?

Back