INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi im Lusha

Im female 20 essex

Student Nurse

I love crusin , clubbing , funky house , RNB , disco . drum & bass , dance , trance , Old Skool , Jungle , ska , ragga music

Im an ibiza virgin :oops:

im flying out in June and will be there in July , im here 4 all the lowdown

Hey! What's up?
I am Kim the NY Cutie. My fiance and I have been coming to Ibiza for five years. Whenever we leave, we always count down the days until it is time to come back.

We love the island, have made alot of local friends, and have some favorite and special places we love to visit. Anything were missing? Love to hear about it.

Come say hi to us!! Pull up a chair, have a shot, and get ready to have some fun!

Hi, my name is Laura, i'm 25 and come from Glasgow. I'm going to Ibiza for 2 weeks (last wk July, first wk Aug) with my boyf (macdonsj) and I can't wait!! We are staying in San An Bay. This will be my second time in Ibiza. I was so impressed last year had to come back. Looking forward to drinking a Corona at Mambo and watching the sunset with my man.

Love this website, hope you all have fantastic holidays! :)

Cheers, Laura xxx

I'm Dave...26 from Denver. I tried once in 99 to visit Ibiza when I was studying in Italy.... then again in 2001 when I was working in Amsterdam. Unsuccesful both times, I now spend my time working the corporate life, thinking about how much I'd rather be dancing.

Hi Y'all

Laura, from Staines, will be in Ibiza for the summer in just one week, can't wait..........

Only a mere 23 yrs old..... Although if I felt only 23 it'd be a bonus!

Just realised I didn’t introduce myself when I joined last week. My name’s Karen, I’m 23 and I’m from Glasgow. I’ve been going to Ibiza since I was 18 and spent the whole season there in 2000 and 2001. I’ve been well and truly bitten by the Ibiza bug and can’t get enough of the place. Hoping to be out for some of the closing parties this summer. 8)

Im wimpers 23 student last year from Belgium (Ostend)- i love house - bin to ibiza once and wanna go back - Owke i admit im a geek too - and i'm a huge fan of dancetrippin.tv (BoraBora is the best bar and the its best episode on dancetrippin)

Hi, Mr Fast Himself (not my real name & the reason behind it is not what you think) here. Bit of the Ibiza veteran, since this is my 4th year :eek: .

On the verge of buying a bar on the island, due to the fact Britain is now kinda boring :lol: .

Three Loves in life 1: - Music :D . 2: - Loud Hawiian Shirts :cry: and 3: - Karaoke (blasting it out and Rumours with Sumo, Deliah's in the West End and Buckunero's in the Bay) :cry: :cry:

Live by these three things and you will love life.

Hi to all friends

Hi guys!

Im absolutely new on here, and also been only to Ibiza one time two years ago... Went to some closing parties in September (Amnesia, Sunday Space Party)

Im a boy from Madrid, 23 yo, gay, very independient and love parties a lot and love to knew new people. So get in touch....

Im love gettting out with friend, Computers, House music :twisted: , Internet Freek also, love to travel 8) :p , and of course!!!! GUYS... but HEYYYYYYY I JUST WANT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE OVER THERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe i go over there in August or September... Would be great to know some great guys and girls to party a lot...

Have a good time ...

Hi there, I'm Roy, 35, Dutch, Ibiza-fan since 2000 and heading there in june for the fifth -and probably in september for the sixth- time.

What I like about Ibiza -and so does my GF who always joins me- is the extremely relaxed 'n' chilled out lifestyle.
What bothers me about Ibiza is the way commerce is taking control more and more...

But, seen the fact that our trip is booked again for the last two weeks of June, there's still plenty of fun!

Hasta luego!

:)

hello all... just discovered this website! 7 of us (5 guys and 2 girls) are off to the Jet Apartments on 5th July for 10 days.... 2nd year in a row..... just figuring out if my credit card can take the battering!

c u all at Bora Bora :D

Hey everybody,

My name's Matthew and I'm 25. I live just outside Brixton with my Girlfriend.

Totally live for music, mainly house, but pretty much anything funky or soulful. Like everybody else who was there it seems, MAW at Ministry on 31 May was a lifetime moment.

Work at a desk in an office, but like to kid myself that I'm a DJ. Been playing for about seven years, loosely in the style of Derrick L Carter, Jazzy M, Yousef, and once warmed up for the original lineup Atomic Kitten.

We fly out on the 15th June. This will be my fifth visit to Ibiza, and I am super-psyched about it. Its so cool reading everybody's posts and seeing how much you all love the White Isle. Not everyone understands Ibiza, it's a spiritual thing, a soul thing, a body thing. Ibiza Spotlight is wicked.

intro yrself please

hi all
me names marie goin 1st time this yr. 4 me hen wkend. love clubbing.
cant wait to go with all me mates. sounds like the best ever reading all of yr comments. c ya all there. 15th-18th aug. any tips greatly app. :)

Hello i'm beerbelly( real name scott) and new to this amazing site. My girlfriend (chelle) and myself first went to ibiza in 2000, we've been 4 times since and are going again soon(aug13th). I'm 30 our lass is 22 and we are in love with ibiza and will one day have the bottle to leave our shitty jobs, sell our house and move to ibiza!!! 8)

Hi all,
I'm Shane, born in Dublin, now live in Bristol, just in the process of finishing my degree in Quantity Surveying. When I graduate, its my intention to GTF out of england and earn some real money in Dubai. I'm 25, and single at the mo. Going to Ibiza with my mate next fri 13th!!
:D

Love the site by the way....

Hello All :D im new...be gentle with me ;)
Im an angel from scotland (yes it is possible he he :lol:)
Was in Ibiza last july for 2 weex and it was amazing...few fall outs but what can u expect!!
goin again on the 19th july for another 2 weex and i cant fooken wait...its gonna be bigger and better than last year.
was at godskitchen at ingliston this weekend and that was one of the best nights of ma life...brings back memories o ibiza last year.

but anyways...hope you all have a great time out there!!!

___ 6 weex and counting ____

I'd Rather Burn out than fade away

Hi everybody
My name is Ian I am 39 years old,I keep telling my girlfriend that age dosent matter in Ibiza and lets face it who cares I don't.
When you are in the clubs every one is having a good time dancing,not like back at home where everybody is checking each other out the minute they walk in the door.
Once you get into a club it's get a drink and find a space to do your stuff.
:twisted:

Hi, all!

Hi, there!
I'm just discover this page, and I think it's great! :D
I'm from Toledo (near Madrid), so I'm sorry for my English :oops: , and this year it will be the first time for me and my friend in Ibiza! I can't wait!!
We are going in September and want to know lots and lots of people!! :twisted:
I'll see you there!!

oops! Just seen this thread!
I'm nikki (30)from the Isle of Wight, will be an Ibiza virgin this year :eek: Going over as i'm playing on 23rd August. :confused:
This sight is incredible! soooo much good information! :D

Hello

Hi my names Humbug, i'm goin 2 the Ibiza for the first time on the 13th of July and was really wondering wot it is really like. can sum1 help me? :?:

p.s any1 else from Wales goin at this time?

Back