INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi I'm lulu,I live in Dublin.This year will be my 6th year to go to Ibiza but only my second year to work.Last year I worked at Kremlins for 2 weeks and for Retro till September,I will thank god be back with Retro this summer.I also met my gorgeous boyfriend last summer and lots of truly great friends.I can't wait to be back xxxxx

Hey Every1!

My names Stephen from Sheffield, i'm 24 and just basically want to party until i'm into my early 40's!!, i'm hoping to move to ibiza next year for the summer with a few mates, anyone else interested in joining us from around sheffield, then let me know!!

love clubbin, footy (avid 'depressed' wednesday-ite) and, of course, IBIZA!!

take it easy girls and boys!!

Steveé

Hi there, I have made a few posts here already but thought best that I introduce myself, my name is Andi and I hail from birmingham UK I am 26 (although I will be 27 by the time I actually get there!) and will be heading out to Ibiza for the first time with my girlfriend sam in the last week of may... only four weeks away!

I was looking forward to it before but after reading everyones posts on here I am beginning to feel like a six year old waiting for christmas day!!

My only disappointment is that I can only get a week there due to work restrictions, realistically I would have prefered two... but then wouldnt everybody???

Well, wish me luck guys!

Hi :D

I'm Steve, I just booked my first trip to San Antonio in july and would appreciate any tips for a first timer.

Shinobi, do yourself a favour... browse the forums! Its something not enough of us do but for a newbie it can give you far more information on what to do for your first time than a handful of posts from us can. Well I say "us" in the collective sense of those who have been.. I cant say a great deal as I havent actually been there yet, gimme a couple of weeks and I am sure I can dish out a bit of info! :D

im katy im 24 and i absolutely worship funky house. progressive and tecno oh yeah and gareth gates ;) only pullin your leg :p

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Karl.

I have been to Ibiza a number of times on holiday and stayed for a full season in 1999.

Myself and a friend took a laptop and a digital camera; we had some mad idea that people would be interested in buying our "personalised postcards". Needless to say things didn't quite work out as we had intended! People were more interested in using our laptop to access their email! So we changed our plan and with the help of John Overthrow at The Ship Inn (He had a landline) we began offering, for a small fee (hey we had to eat!), internet access from The Ship. As well as running up a tab at the bar we installed a PC that as far as I know is still being used in The Ship.

Both my friend and I wanted to show our gratitude to John for helping us out and designed the website for The Ship. www.theshipinnibiza.com This has turned into a bit of a labor of love for me, I hope it is of some use to those thinking of going to the island to work and those already working on the island. Suggestions for content that would be of use to British workers are most welcome as is original content itself.

Thanks for your time :D

Karl

Hi Eeryone. I'm Mark from Manchester (awful feeling that sounds very Blind Date!!). 31 and hitting the White Isle for the 2nd time thios year for the closing parties. Went with a dozen friends last year and stayed in a beautiful villa - mashed my expectations so back again with another dirty dozen a 30th Birthday and an even better villa!!!

Can't wait.... :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm Eve
28 yrs old Bi girl
Engaged and living with my Girlfriend ( she's 21 )
Both off to Ibiza jun 14th for 2 weeks
Gf has lived in Ibiza for a season and ive been goin every other yr for the past 10 yrs
Love Ibiza more than most other places.
I'm into House music, I like Stuff that is funky but can be deep or techno.
I briefly liked trance 4 or 5 yrs ago but went off it as it all got a bit crap.
I Model ( Glamour Naked e.t.c ) although not for too much longer ( check out my age ) I am currently saving to buy a bar or something in Ibiza.
I also Dj but not that much recently as i'm away working a lot
If anyone fancies meeting up while we are there that would be great. Preferably couples who are up for partying, or anyone who is up for a few good nights without trying to get in to our knickers.
see u there Eve x

Since this thread is still going strong I thought I would reply.

Hey, my name is Chris and I am 22. I went to Ibiza for the first time last year and loved it. I spin funky house and truly love house music since I stopped feeling trance a few years back. Hopefully I will see some of you in Ibiza this year. I have been known to continue to dance after the music stops!

Hello everyone,

My name is Rich I am an Ibiza Virgin. I am 26 years old and I am heading to Ibiza for the first time the week of July 1st with 6 of my friends. I work in the states in Florida. Any advice on where to stay and what to do and when to do it would be much appreciated. Love the nightlife, love the music.

Rich, I am in the same position and head out in three weeks. My best advice would be to take the time to browse though the forum as there are many threads which will be of a great help to you. If you reply to any old ones then people will soon pick them up again if you need any further advice on a thread. There will be loads of answers as people have already asked the same questions or variations on them.

Hope this helps. :p

Hiya - cool thread and this Board one of my favs.

First went to Ibiza in July 1999 and it changed my life. Lost it totally the first weekend I was there, not through drugs or anything but purely from the whole magical vibe and lost total track of time and missed flight back, giving rise to an extended stay.

The island and clubs have changed over the years - and the first few years were the best for me but it is still very, very addictive.

Have been twice every year since, usually at start/end of season and making up for lost times. I am in my 40's but love dancing and music. However at this age and for a female it is not easy, although most clubbers are fairly easy going there are still many prejudices around and jerks. I would love to meet new and serous clubbers, and have decided to go again this season, but not sure when, depends on which DJs playing when.

Love and respect to all.

hi
i,m a first time poster but a ibiza lover :oops: :oops:
first went there in 2000 ,was due to return in 2001 but jmc cancelled there contract with club cala tarida :evil: so went to turkey instead :cry: :cry:
didn't holiday in 2002 as we moved hse but am making my return this year on june 4th..... can't wait,it's such a magical place even my young children asked if we could move their in 2000 ,even at there young age they could feel the magic
cya in june

Hiya everyone,
Im Mis_behavin, im 17 so only a baby in here. Went to Ibiza for the first time last year with my best mate, had the best time of my life!!!
Many of the nights are a blur,but it was a mad one. We stade in San Antonio bay and made loadz of friends ;) !!
Hope to go back some time.

Loadz of luvvin me!! :) :D 8)

Hi everyone, :D .. ive been working in ibiza for 4years and its my magical island, when i try to explain to people who have never been they think im nuts... How does it feel to listen to the best djs in the world on space terrace on a sunday and of course carryon to dc10 with tanya or jo any many more :?: :?: thats how i feel to!!!,, i love la troya asesina on wedns nght i love them all :eek: .. well drop me a note and we can chat.. big hug leann ;) P.s For anyone who may know me im the girl who worked at sugar sea and sold u all your club ticket and def gave you the best advise on where to goxx :lol:

Im Gary from Blackpool

this year is my 4th time in ibiza and im taking my current girlfriend of 10 months.

im 21 and a student not doing to well at uni( i blame the nightlife!!!) in middlesbrough

i manage to go 'clubbing' every other week if not every week

fav dj's are

picotto
tiesto
eddie halliwell
lashes

music needs to be hard but love a bit of good old fasioned trance now and then!!!

Amnesia is the best club
my best club night changes all the time

Creamfields is the only festival for me!!

hey all,

my name is mariusz, i live in california(but originally from poland), im 20yrs old, and last summer was my first time in ibiza. planning a trip this year as well around late july......

Heh kids,
Slightly worried that people all seem to be younger than me and i am only 26!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmm?!!

Been out all over and thought that i had seen it all/done that blah blah blah - UNTIL my young lady finally persuaded me to take the plunge to the white isle.

Obviously had a great time :eek: and met up with loads of beautiful, happy likeminded folks - you know who you are!! Be there again end of July/Aug and if any of you lot see a gorgeous Liv Tyler lookalike with a happy chap holding her hand - then that'll be me!
See you all soon kids - unless i see you first out in London!

Hi All,

my name is Shelley i am 23 from Sydney. This will be my frist time to Ibiza this August i so cant wait. :p

Back