INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Nu Man on a Mission..

Hey all!

I'm Steve, 27, currently living on the border between Essex and East London (if you want specifics! lol)

Visited Ibiza just the once back in 2007, used this site to plan my 3-week break nicely. With a varied taste in dance music (trance, house, hard house, hard dance, Hed Kandi, deep house..... the list continues) I've done a couple of raves abroad since then, but general life put a return visit on the back-burner..... until NOW.

With a newly acquired relationship freedom, - but a shortfall in committed clubbing holiday buddies - I'm looking to do a 'solo' 1-2 week trip to Ibiza later this summer (first time travelling alone, wooooooooh!!) That said, for company's sake I'd be interested in hooking up with peeps doing similar, or groups that want to meet extra ravers on their holiday circuit.

I could say a whole lot more about myself (massive film fan and a budding screenwriter for starters), but we'll save the rest for PM's etc, so feel free to get in touch.

Let the good times roll!

Cheers!
Steve :D

Hi

my names Ed

im 23 years old and from Belfast, N.I.

went to ibiza for the first time last year with 5 mates, best few days of my life.lol, will be returning this year, 21-28 june. will be staying at Els Pins Hotel, San Antonio.

if anyone wants to meet up sure drop me a line

Hi,

Have been browsing this forum for the past year and felt it was time I introduced myself.

I'm Nicky a 40 year (don't look it !!) young mum of 2 from London.
Started raving in late 80's then clubbing early 90's at Rage in Heaven, Shoom, Soho theatre, Milk Bar and some great night in Leeds at Up Yer Ronson and Back to Basics (to name a few !!)

Have always loved hard house, trance but over the years life takes hold and going out has been a lot less frequent.

Last year was my 4th visit to Ibiza and loved it as much as ever though there have been many changes.

I wanted to thank all the Spotlighters with there amazing knowledge as without you I wouldn't have experienced Berlin and known of Above and Beyond.

THANK YOU x

Hi All,

Im Richard from South Wales. Have been to Ibiza 5 times, first time was back in 2002, havent been for a fair few years due to settling down buying a house and all that boring stuff.

But finally going back this year August 1st -15th, talked the missus into the 'quieter' part of Ibiza, Playa D'en Bossa ;)

Looking forward to hitting Ibiza Rocks, We Love@Space, Come together @ Amnesia, and hopefully a Cocoon event and the Radio 1 Events.

:d

Whasup!
I'm 23, from the US. I'm ready to have my mind blowed this summer, from late June to late July. I love the hardstyle, and anything that has a fast, easy to dance to beat without being too repetitive. I can't wait to party with a bunch of crazy ass Europeans!

Hi

Hi, my names Paul, coming out to Ibiza for the first time this summer at the start of August. Not quite sure if this blog is still live and working. Coming out with friends but they aren't clubbers. So keen to meet up with like minded people. My email cruzpaulie@live.co.uk or find me on Facebook Paul Cruz not too many of us in the uk so I'm easy to find. Hope to hear from lots of you soon :)

Hi

Hi mate I'm Paul, 44 ageing old school clubber myself from Cardiff, going out myself for first time this summer. When are you going?

UOTE=greeny;1415266]
Hello All

Been browsing this forum for a while now, but decided to join the fun!

I'm 38, from Cornwall. Been clubbing for years but never got to Ibiza when younger as the arrival of kids tempered our nights out.

Used to frequent Final Frontier @ Club UK religiously every Friday from 93 - 95. Also used to go to Bagleys, SW1, Gardening Club and Turnmills amongst others when living in London.

As I'm originally from Bristol, the Moon Club/Lakota was my main stomping ground.

It's taken us 20 years but we're finally going to Ibiza for the first time in a couple of months. Can't wait!! :lol:

Thanks

Chris
[/QUOTE]

ibiza virgin @ 50

hi there

at the incredible age of 50, I decided to do what I missed up to now: I'm going to Ibiza this year (2012) for the 1st time. so i guess i'm probably one of the highest-aged ibiza virgins ever seen here. however, I'm not a clubbing virgin (for any vätherans out there: used to go to omen in the nineties...) so I'm quite confident I'll really enjoy my stay ;-) planning on hitting enter on aug 29 and cocoon on sep 3, the rest I'll see.

cheers,
urs

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think Ive actually posted here..

My names Si, Im 25 and have been to Ibiza 11 times, twice to San Antonio and 9 times to Es Cana

I work in football, have a beautiful step daughter a handome little son, and a gorgeous other half, all of whom are coming with me to Ibiza next year :)

Nor have I actually!

My name is Cornel, I am 39 and live in Surrey. I have been to Ibiza only once for a few days (too short) last year, but will combine my passion for music and cycling and take the bike and my triathlon friends out there for a week or so in late August.

I am also a lecturer in sociology here at Surrey and have written a few books on fans and fan culture. When I was recently asked to contribute a chapter to a forthcoming book on Music Fandom I immediately thought about writing something about music, place and Ibiza, because I think its such an interesting (and in many ways global) space.

If you are interested in participating in the research by answering a few questions on your experiences of travelling to Ibiza, that's be great and really appreciated. I have posted the details here:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=75303

Thanks everyone!

Hey hey

Hi, I'm Paul, 44, making my first visit this summer. It's been long over due but THIS IS THE YEAR, I cant wait. I start my clubbing years ago back in the 90's OLD SKOOL BABY. Been out of the loop for a while but ready to jump back in. I've chatted and had loa of amazing advice from great, friendly people on here. Love dancing to funky tunes and looking forward to meeting tonnes of people.
I'm making 2 trips 30th July - 13th August and 20th August - 24th
GIVE ME A SHOUT AND MAKE A NEW FRIEND :)

Hi all, I'm Dave, 28 and from Newcastle. I've been to Ibiza 4 times previous and used this website for it's invaluable information and advice, now that I'm planning trips 5 and 6 I thought I'd get involved on the forums (pretty sure I registered before but apparently not!) - thanks to everyone who maintains this site, you do a great job! Hoping to go out for a few days in 2013, looks like I'll be going solo for the first time (:eek:) and then going with a group for a longer trip in 2014. Seems like a lifetime away but I'm sure both trips will come round sooner than I think.

Previous visits (I won't bore with details) have been eventful, I've done the extreme clubbing holiday, the 'lads' holiday (never again) and the more chilled out one's with the wife. Favourite clubs are Space and Amnesia (although I've got a soft spot for Privilege with the right night). Cocoon, We Love & Meganite are probably the best nights I've been to, really looking forward to trying Enter and probably Viva Warriors as well if they're still on next season! Favourite places to eat have been Es Ventall, David's, Kasbah, Curry Club and Villa Mercedes.

I sort of decided I was getting too old for the whole scene a couple of years ago but my passion for it has only been strengthened by my little break. Can't wait to get back 8)

Hi my names Tasha I'm 25 from manchester

in Ibiza for the first time this year with the girls and can't wait

i go in sept so any people going around then feel free to shout up :)

forum seems cool looking forward to keeping up to date on all the ibiza goings on and picking up some top tips 8):)

Sam. Male from brum...off to Ibiza 15th september went last year in july and was hooked from the start! Looking forward to hearing that techno sound on the island once again this year ;)

Sam. Male from brum...off to Ibiza 15th september went last year in july and was hooked from the start! Looking forward to hearing that techno sound on the island once again this year ;)

i go 14 sept you got any nights your def doing where you staying :)

i go 14 sept you got any nights your def doing where you staying :)

Staying at Playa Bella, San Antonio...

I'll be at space for 2 club nights Carl Cox Closing and ENTER which is on the tuesday and thursday tempted to make it a hatrick and go on wednesday for "BE" with mark knight and wally lopez...we'll see when we are there.. we'll be giving judgement sunday a cheeky seeing to aswell ;)

I'm Linzi, I'm 23 and I'm a nurse from Glasgow, although I currently live in Clydebank with my other half Elliott who is an Ibiza veteran, 10th year in a row this year and counting (3rd for me!)

Off to the Bellamar for a week on 18th August, no concrete plans yet other than Happy Mondays at Ibiza Rocks...since I demanded that at the probable expense of Morillo at Pacha I'll let him indoors be the boss for the club nights!

Then possibly back out to the island for a few days at the start of September with a friend, but definitely back with Elliott in the first week of October for my birthday, the Be closing party at Space and to catch the last few rays before Seasonal Affective Disorder sets in for the scottish winter.

It's goni be a good summer! :D

Staying at Playa Bella, San Antonio...

I'll be at space for 2 club nights Carl Cox Closing and ENTER which is on the tuesday and thursday tempted to make it a hatrick and go on wednesday for "BE" with mark knight and wally lopez...we'll see when we are there.. we'll be giving judgement sunday a cheeky seeing to aswell ;)

ha like space don't ya think il be at the carl cox closing too can't miss that :)

Back