INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Helloooo, I'm Zoë, 35, live on the Wirral.

Been to Ibiza but only San Miguel, next month will be my first time at the clubs/bars. I have a week off work to be in Ibiza and another week off to be on the couch.

4 weeks 4 days and I'm becoming excitable :lol:

Hi Im Tess 22 from Australia I will be making my first trip over in September with my boyfriend could not possibly be anymore excited

Welcome everyone! get as much info as u can by searching pretty much every question has been asked at some point and write a review at the end!!!!

alright folks, names James Chapman. Call me Chappers, Chap, Chaps, James, whatever, so long as it's not calling me a *****...

I work at Ibiza Spotlight as their photographer and clubbing section contributor.

It's taken me 3/4 months to get my arse into gear and say hello to you lot... but here I am!

see you around kids.

Dave, 22, from the county town of Shropshire, Shrewsbury.

I properly got into EDM in 2006/07 and have just returned from my fourth consecutive Ibiza trip and missing it bloody loads!

In everyday life I like to go to Godskitchen (when they bother putting it on), Ministry of Sound, Face at Rainbow Club in Birmingham, Digital Society and Gatecrasher events etc.

My favourite DJ (by a country mile) is Paul van Dyk, everytime I've seen him he's been on another level to other DJs and I love his openess to exploring different genres. I used to be mainly into trance, but now also love tech house, minimal techno, progressive house, techno, hard trance, house and even a bit of hard dance. Pretty much love all electronic music, hence my name on here.

I've actually posted a few times already but only just seen this so apologies! Look forward to contributing. Cheers.:)

introduce yourself

Hi, my name is Alison
T
I live in the south of france (but born in London) and came over to Ibiza for the first time in September on my motorbike to have a chill holiday with my girlfriends. Am here again house-dog sitting for new year. Don´t know alot about the island but having a great time exploring.
Want to go to a chilled bar for NYE, but not a mad one and am more into funky stuff than trance if you get me.
AAm in St Carles till 4 Jan wld love to hook up with some other chilled people.......:D:D

Hi :)

Hi my names Hannah and I worked with Spotlight last year as an intern and as a result of this AMAZING experience I am now one of their full-time contributors to the clubbing side of things. (Journalist/reporter)

Looking forward to summer 2012 and all the exciting things that are bound to happen on the White Isle.

Feel free to get in touch :)

Hannah x

Hi, I'm Laura, 28 from Manchester. Booked my 8th Ibiza jaunt last week, for September (as usual)... considering doing another trip in June to take my 3 year old and do a totally different Ibiza holiday than i'm used to, but then again, it might just be torturous being there without being able to do the stuff i usually do, so that's a TBC idea yet!

As for my type of scene... i'm probably the disliked kinda person on here, as i favour mid road house music (nothing too obscure, nothing too commercial, but slightly veering in the commercial kind of direction, for shame) Not a fan of trance or anything too hard on my ears ;)

Long time lurker of Spotlight, so thought it was time i signed up. I also direct a lot of people over here from an official Ibiza thread on another large forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm Laura, 28 from Manchester. Booked my 8th Ibiza jaunt last week, for September (as usual)... considering doing another trip in June to take my 3 year old and do a totally different Ibiza holiday than i'm used to, but then again, it might just be torturous being there without being able to do the stuff i usually do, so that's a TBC idea yet!

As for my type of scene... i'm probably the disliked kinda person on here, as i favour mid road house music (nothing too obscure, nothing too commercial, but slightly veering in the commercial kind of direction, for shame) Not a fan of trance or anything too hard on my ears ;)

Long time lurker of Spotlight, so thought it was time i signed up. I also direct a lot of people over here from an official Ibiza thread on another large forum.

hola

I would say 'go for it' with your 3yo, I would be surprised if you didn't have at least as good if not better time with your child. We took our little boy when he was 2 in June 2007 and had a ball. Think of all that quality time spent on the best island in the world with your little one :D

Hey

Hey Spotlighters, my name is Ben, have been following the forums on here for the last couple of years or so... thought it was about time that I started to contribute to this fantastic site!

34 years old, from Brighton, have been to Ibiza last 4 years. Heading out on my own for a bit this year in June to see what the work situation is for the summer before some mates also fly out to meet me in July (then probably heading back when I realise Im too old to realistically be employed!). Currently a teacher (wld you believe it), but thinking of a career change, so the callings of the white isle over the last few years have got me a bit more long term this year before I make the change officially.

Have always stayed in Figueretas/Bossa but heading out to San Antonio for a change, mainly to keep costs down. Im slightly older than the average clubber over this side of the island, but using the base as a good place to explore from, hire a bike etc and get it out of my system!

Hi Everyone,

Few of you may have noticed me posting a little bit lately, I've been very rude and not introuced myself - apologies!! :D

I'm Wednesday anyway, 23 years old and currently living In Manchester. I've been out to Ibiza the last 4 years in a row, it was love at first site! Stayed in both Bossa & San Antonio whilst holidaying, I've preferred Bossa when I took an ex boyfriend, but San An when taking a group of girl first timers!

I worked the season last year, living and working in San Antonio, it only made me fall in love with the island more. I sold tickets for clubs and PRed in the West End. It was literally the best experience of my entire life!

I'm heading out 3-4 times this season (last week May, July, August & October)...maybemore if I can squeeze in a long weekend or two - (I'm not rich - I wish, I'm just freeloading off friends who'll be living there ha!). Maybe see a few of you out there :)

Hello folks!

I've just stared posting on the forum but have been viewing it for over a year now.

I'm 26, from Manchester and had my first Ibiza holiday in 2011. I've no idea why I left it so long as I've been into Dance music all my life :) I like all forms and strains of EDM but my first loves are techno (the harder/funkier the better) and Chicago house. I've also been known to like the odd bit of liquid dnb.

Originally haling from Blackpool (season ticket holder for the football I must add) I've promoted many parties in and around Manchester. Including The Malawi Sessions, Eclectic and Zutekh. I gave up that game after a long 2 years of struggle (long story).

I'm hitting Ibiza for my second time end of July for 10 days. And am going to propose to my girlfriend of 6 years...so if anyone has any tips of which beach in Ibiza to do it on let me know...:p

Peace all x

Hi guys! Leanne, 20 years old from Glasgow!

Iv been viewing the forum for a while now so I thought I should introduce myself! I'm heading out to Ibiza 4th June for a week. I was there in 2009 and only just had the chance to return this year! And I can't wait!

Love and Peace.

Hi all,
going to Ibiza again in July. very excited as will be looking for wedding venues as well as doing a lot of partying!

Hi

Hello Hello Hello ,
My name is Shirley, Age not relevant , Live in London , coming over to Iibza from the 30th of June. Carnt bloody wait oh ye!!!:)

Ola!

38 yr old (old in every sense) Mancunian with a practically antique 51 yr old Dutchman in tow. First ever trip to Ibiza this Sep to coincide with closing parties. My man wanted to get to Ibiza before he was 50, oh well, near enough!:p:p:p

Hello All

Been browsing this forum for a while now, but decided to join the fun!

I'm 38, from Cornwall. Been clubbing for years but never got to Ibiza when younger as the arrival of kids tempered our nights out.

Used to frequent Final Frontier @ Club UK religiously every Friday from 93 - 95. Also used to go to Bagleys, SW1, Gardening Club and Turnmills amongst others when living in London.

As I'm originally from Bristol, the Moon Club/Lakota was my main stomping ground.

It's taken us 20 years but we're finally going to Ibiza for the first time in a couple of months. Can't wait!! :lol:

Thanks

Chris

Hi

My name is Paul, Ive been posting here for the last 5 years!

I hale from Sunny Weymouth but now live in sunny London! I have been to Ibiza on and off for the last 10 years ( being 35 its easy! ) mainly with my partner, Iain. We are a couple of aging masheads who love Ibiza and normally stay in PDB. I'm more into my deep house and chilled stuff, often listen to Ibiza sonica as they have a good mix but will put on my dancing shoes to anything really! iain manages hotels for a living so would love him to run one in Ibiza so we can do a summer season, have thought of buying out there but its bloody expensive now!

coolio. Paul X

Oh! forgot to say I work in Central London for an IFA.

Back