INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey

Im Vicky from Kent 23
New to this kind of forum.

Ibiza with the girls being booked for Ibiza...

Canny wait....Ibiza is in my blood and i havent even been there yet but i know im gona love it.

Bring it on 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, I'm Andy, 31, live down south in sunny Bournemouth.

First visited Ibiza in 1995, first club I ever visited was Kaos, strange place, now better known as Eden(filthly dump)

Visited every year up until 2004 with the best years being 99 & 2000, had some great times. Manumission, Trade, Cream, the old Sundays at Space, Garlands free parties at Bora Bora, Miss Moneypennys at El Divino to name just a few.

After many years I finanly managed to get back to Ibiza last September for closing parties and fell in love with the Island all over again.

Already booked up for this year, flying over for 4 days on the 3rd June and currently looking for dates to head over either July or August.

Anyway, thats me.

Andy

Kevin here....

HEY! My name is Kevin and I'm from America but work overseas. I'm a 35 yr. old male and really enjoy the vibe in Ibiza. I've been once back in 2006 and stayed in Playa d en Bosa. I had a really good time aside from the apartment we rented getting burglarized the first night. I'm coming back the end of May for the opening parties but will be staying in San Antonio this time around.

Anyway, I like that most people in Ibiza will judge you not based on how you look, but are more interested in a fun loving attitude. And thats me all the way....HA!! Although I guess I"m pretty handsome too...;) Kidding. I'm an average guy looking for above average fun and Ibiza is my kind of place. Can't wait to meet EVERYONE!!

Kev

Wild. Crazy. Fun.
It's a busy metropolis of New York/London proportions. And a very 24-hour city. Tough place to live, in some ways, but also rewarding.

Hey All

I'm Ben, am 21, originally from Bristol, but in the last four years have lived in London. Moved up to Leeds in June last year.

I'm a long time lurker, used this site to help plan my holiday to Ibiza in 2009. Then went back again in 2010. Am again going back this year. And for the season, hopefully, next year. I love the island, it's the unbeatable holiday atmosphere in all the clubs.

A trance fan, I'm an Above & Beyond fanboy, followed by Ferry Corsten, and a wannabe DJ, under the name Jacen Ikoda (old online name I used to use, decided to keep it for DJing)

~Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

Long time lurker of the forums, decided it's finally time to get stuck in myself :)

I'm Danny, 20, from Manchester/Oldham :)

I went to Ibiza for the first time in 2009 and not a day has gone by since when I haven't craved the atmosphere and beauty of the island.

I'll be going back in July and it cannot come quick enough!

Right, let's dance!

Hey guys!

My name's Lisa I'm 24 and from Fife, Scotland.

My first time in Ibiza was when I was a little 12 year old girl and even then I knew there was something special about the place. Went back with the parents for a couple of years, however finally made it back with mates in 2008.

This is now gonna be my fourth year in a row, the place just gets in ur blood and there's no way to shake it. And I may as well make the most of it while I still have the stamina ;) This year it will just be me and the other half (Ibiza virgin) going out so I'm not quite sure what to expect but whatever happens we'll have the time of our lives!!!

Roll on 25th June!!!

Lisa

hello might aswell formaly introduce myself, I am 29 and live in leeds, been going to Ibiza since 1999 and off again in May. Love my house and techno and definitly not ready tm hang up my disco boots yet :)

Hi folks im Scott(32) from Falkirk, Scotland. I am goin to ibiza for the first time in 3 weeks with my girlfriend and 5 mates. Just saying hi to you guys and i would like to say this is a great site, its been very helpful! i even got tickets for the fmif opening party from this site. Cheers and roll on 3 weeks WOOP WOOP!!

Hey8) 7 Lads from Glasgow all heading to Ibiza in August for our first time!
Been lurking on the forum for a while so thought id join to get all the essential Ibiza info:)

Hi everyone.

And firstly, thanks to the moderators for granting me access to post immediately.

My name is Alex, I live in the U.S. (California--near San Francisco).

I'm 26, and signed up to this site because I plan to travel to Ibiza later this year in September. I am definitely looking into the 9/26 & 9/29 closing parties at Pacha for Swedish House Mafia & David Guetta.

I've always loved house music since I was a kid, introduced by my uncle that had his little spin table. First, he introduced me to Everything but the Girl & an awesome mix of method man and mary j blige -- all i need.

Well expect to see me a lot here for the next few months. I'm planning my trip to Barcelona, then Ibiza, and finally end it at Rome. Going with a female friend, so I'm definitely trying to make this legit!

Thanks guys,
Alex

Just wanted to say Hi 8)

First went to Ibiza in 2002 for a weekend with my best mate and have been wanting to go back for a clubbing weekend ever since. Been back for a holiday as a family and it was great but wanted to take my hubby clubbing and this year instead of going to Global Gathering in Stratford, we're off to Ibiza to celebrate our rather large birthdays :oops:

Can't wait ! :D

49 days...and counting...

Hi there!
Im becca, 18 years old and a hairdresser :)
going to ibiza in a week for the first time with my bestmate! joined on here too see what was happening there and now im really looking forward to going! just sounds so bloody expensive!

Hello

Jake 24

Went Ibiza last year for the first time. and departing wed for the second time. :D

Did FMIF Pacha - to be fair was a good night and the crowd thinned out around 6am. closed the party at 7.15 with "leave the world behind you" i went mental.

Also went to Tiesto @ Priviledge - amazing show, Tiesto rubbish.

x2 boat party. they were excellent

This year i think i need Cream @ Amnesia in my life & Carl Cox.

thanks

3 days and counting

im josh, from Cumbria

ive been signed up for a couple of week now but havent posted in here.
im an ibiza virgin and go for my first time in August turning 20 out there. what a perfect way to celebrate.

Hey all, names Alain, live in Bristol, and I'm 27.

Went to Ibiza for the first time this year and I'm gutted its the first time I've been, will deffo be making it a yearly visit until I get too old 8)

Back