INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi All,

Lurked on this for a while now, thought its time I joined up!

Been to the white Isle, twice before, though that was over 4/5 years ago.

Going back there over the bank holiday, no doubt a lot has changed!

p.s. the forum has served me well with lots of Information on ,my last trips, really good site!

Hiya.. I'm Mary, 25 from Bristol, breaking my Ibiza virginity September 22nd for a week, going with 2 mates (who are both guys, so up for making some friends to make our group bigger in case they drive me mad :lol:)

Really into club nights (mostly d&b, dubstep and house) in Bristol, but can't wait to be on the white isle in the best clubs in the world!

x

Hi I'm Stu from Swindon, been here a while now but never properly introduced myself:lol:

Quite a few of you have met me already or know me on facebook.

Off out to Ibiza 1st Oct for my 3rd visit, and meeting a few from here already. Can't wait to get there as the weather here this summer sucks big time now:evil:

Hi everyone, I'm James 24 from a 'well know seaside resort in the North West'!

Will shortly be landing on the White Isle for the 4th time after 3 amazing previous trips: a lads holiday, a solo stay and a few nights with the GF. Love the island and all it's got to offer, not just the clubs. A little concerned that it's becoming too popular and accessible but I am sure it will survive the storm!

Its really interesting reading the Introduce Yourself posts from the frst page back n Dec 2002...wonder how many of those people are still going strong ten years on :)

Hi all,

I am Matthew, a 35 year old Sociology teacher from Brighton. I have been to Ibiza 5 times and going back in October for my first ever time out of season. I am hoping to make the move out there for at least 6 months next year, more if I can find work! Be good to chat to others on this site, especially those that live out there.

Hi all, since there's a big September (2012) meet coming up thought I'd introduce myself.

Username is my real name, but most people just call me H for short, like that bloke in Steps...and I'm fine with it. Formerly from the Valley's of South Wales, I'm now living in Cardiff, but no matter what I do to disguise it, I still sound like Tom Jones when I speak. I'm 34, with a mental age roughly about a decade earlier.

September trip will be my 16th on the Island 8), hoping for a blast this time, because the 15th trip was a fairly quiet affair, doing the tourist stuff, which was nice. But, I reckon this time it's time for a party.

Hey I'm mick, 22 and come from the land downunder. I'm a Ibiza virgin! And planning to head to this amazing place August 2013 til September, hopefully meet some new people an make new friends!

Hi, I'm Fernando, 24, big rock n' roll and electronic music fan.
I'll be taking my first trip to Ibiza this Summer (yeah, an Ibiza virgin), and I'm ready to party like there's no tomorrow!
I'm going alone September 18-22 for some of the closing parties, so any company is welcome.
Really looking forward to my first trip, see you all there this season!

Its really interesting reading the Introduce Yourself posts from the frst page back n Dec 2002...wonder how many of those people are still going strong ten years on :)

Just read mine, I'd just turned 30 and wasn't even married back then. Now I'm about to turn 40, don't have a Scottish accent anymore (I'm from Manchester anyway). Still going strong and loving Ibiza as much as ever. Looking forward to 12th and 13th visits to the island this year :)

Hi everyone im Mick, 27 from Wakefield (near Leeds) returning to ibiza for only my 2nd time which is shocking but will hopefully be making up for it. I love music (deep house, tech house, house & Techno) and the island even though im a novice.

seem to be spending every day checking for news/calander updates and reading the forum so thought i might aswell join in and say hello.

Im in ibiza, playe den bossa 01/09 - 11/09 @ Ebano apartments. come and say helllo :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I am Nick from London... I have been going to Ibiza every year since the mid 2000s... I generally stay in Figuretes and love hanging out at the dutchman tapas restaurant!

Musically I love deep/soulful house with a melody and plenty of pianos - seeing Frankie Knuckles last year was probably one of my highlights but have also had good times in the funky room in pacha... My best non club activity would be paddle boarding out from anyone of the great beaches into the med and just enjoying the view and peacefulness.

Heading out with a few friends this August and am really looking forward to a week of great music,food,dancing,sunshine etc....

Hello All,

My friends call me Colombo. I live in Canada and have been to Europe in 2009 traveling to Britain, Holland, France, and Italy with my wife and two friends. We went to glasto and had a great time.

This time we are coming over to Europe and to Ibiza from June 28 to July 3. Its just me and my wife this time and we are huge electronic music fans. Can't wait for for more dates to be announced and look forward to reading more info and learning about Ibiza before we get there.

Fingers crossed that Carl Cox plays one of the days we are there :)

We are staying near Ibiza Town and plan on trying to experience as much as we can.

OK...so...I've been posting off and on for a while here, but I never did one of these introduction thingies...

So, my real name's Tom and I live in a city in Texas called San Antonio (a meaningless coinicidence). I spent my teen years in a rich Dallas suburb listening to now-cheesy then-trendy Euro-dance-pop of the day (such as, La Bouche and Real McCoy) but also to 80s alternative music (like Depeche Mode and New Order...seriously "Blue Monday" changed my life) and then upon achieving adulthood, thanks to being able to listen to European radio over the internet, graduated to house and trance.

Here in this San Antonio, there is a scene, but it's hard to find unless you're really looking for it. We do get big name DJs like Avicii and Robbie Rivera who stop here on their tours, and they do attract quite a colorful crowd, but beyond that there's no clubs that regularly play good dance music. In this city a nightclub is a place where young single people listen to ****ty rap music and find someone to hook up with. You want to hear some music you'll like? Drive an hour and a half northeast to Austin. Either that or find an underground rave, which I'm assured do exist but I haven't actually seen with my own eyes.

So far I've been to Ibiza twice. The first was in 2011, and that was kind of spontaneous...I had saved up enough money and wanted to do something with it, and why not go to that island I'd been dreaming about for the last few years? It was a blast, and I knew I had to do it again. So I did! But now, there's even more stuff that is left unfinished from the second trip, more things I wish I did but didn't (or in some cases, wish I didn't do but did). So sometime in the near future I need to go back at least one more time and tie up these loose ends for good.

Two other things you might want to know about me: 1) I do speak Spanish, because like nearly everyone who went to high school in Texas, I did take Spanish classes, but unlike most of them, I paid attention. 2) I only took the name "Lucky Luciano" on this forum because I find it very difficult coming up with clever usernames for forums, and on the day I created this account, I had been reading the Wikipedia article on the legendary mobster Charles "Lucky" Luciano and thought, may as well use that.

Hi guys I was on this forum before but set up a new account recently. My name is Dan from Ireland been going to Ibiza since 2008 and haven looked back since, this year will be my 7th visit to the island and I cant wait, I am looking forward to getting to know you all on here.

Hey guyz ... i checked into Ibiza spotlight last year already, but i don't think i introduced myself ...
so I am 26 y.o. guy from Ljubljana, Slovenia. This year will be my fifth visit of Ibiza. I love Ibiza. And it's not just clubbing, I addore atmosphere on the island, sexy people, relaxed feeling, energy, sunsets :) I am not hippi :p
anyway ... my kind of music is techno, i was raised with techno, that now is called oldies goldies. I would just love if there would be parties there with classic techno. i can imagine myself in Main room in Space, just dancing with Cox, Umek, Beyer and their classic sets. Otherwise I also like trance, lately harder trance, such as Brian Kearney, Simon Petterson and Indecent Noise.

Otherwise I am happy person, I am student and I am employed. Living in Ljubljana is relaxed, nice, clubbing scene is nice and we get our share of superstar Djs. We even have one of our own, UMEK is Ljubljana resident and like true patriot I addore him as well. Every year he holds big charity open air party in Ljubljana and it's great. It happens in main park in Ljubljana, it's packed with people, good music and once even Mr. Cox joined him.

So this is from me, can't wait to land in Ibiza in little les than three months ...

besos to all ;)

Šuš ;)

Hello :) my name is Eve! I have been going to Ibiza since I was about 8 years old and Im now 20.

I LOVE the island, I love the beauty of it, the spiritual side and of course the party side! It is very special to me. I enjoy meeting new people, of all ages, nationalities and cultures who share the same love and gratitude for the island as I do!

TECHNO. Enter, DC10, Cocoon and any other night or event where techno is served! Techno rules.

Hey mick, we have same music taste! I'm there 28 August - 11 sept! Can't wait! What nights you thinking of going to? Enter and Cocoon to see Dettmann is a must for me! Also fancy checking out tINI daytime party will be tech housey and she had guests every week!

Hello I'm Pancho AKA James, this'll be my 2nd trip to Ibiza, 10-24 Aug in PDB this time thank God!

Last year a group of 7 of us stayed in San An Bay, and to be honest it was a poor holiday, half the party got sick, the other half werent really interested in, how to put it, indulging in everything Ibiza has to offer :eek: so this year i intend to make the most of the two weeks and go for it.

I'll listen to just about anything, the rest of the party are mostly interested in the more commercial stuff so I'd like to find some people to go to a more underground night with

Back