INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi we are Andy & Lucy a 29 year old couple from the UK, we have been to Ibiza 3 times before. We are heading to Privelege for Cream (Radio 1 night) on 3rd August, and Pacha for F** me I'm famous on the 8th. We are staying in Santa Eulalia for a party / chill holiday. We are looking to taxi share for either of these nights if anyone is staying in Santa Eulalia or Es Canar Let me know! Hope everyone has a great time in Ibiza this year! Email me at Andrew@d4age.com

Hey mick, we have same music taste! I'm there 28 August - 11 sept! Can't wait! What nights you thinking of going to? Enter and Cocoon to see Dettmann is a must for me! Also fancy checking out tINI daytime party will be tech housey and she had guests every week!

Hey, still sorting out what events where going to. trying to please 9 people is proving difficult but i think where getting there and are going to Cadenza, Diynamic Neon nights, Lost in ibiza boat party, Enter, Ants, Circo Loco and Cocoon. bit of eveything to please the whole group and a differant club each time :-D

Im planning on heading to see tINI and the gang at Sirocco on the weds :-D

Hey, i'm Ben.
I'm from and live in the United Kingdom; I am 17 years old and will be going on my first holiday to Ibiza next year.

Hey Hey I'm Polly,myself & hubby are visiting Ibiza 17th Sept-24rd for our 3rd trip on the island together,can't wait :p!!!

We're promising ourselves we'll take it easier this time but no doubt we will be sucked into the party times lol,trying to decide on which nights we're doing this year as we have a varied taste in music,trance,house,electronic,deep house ....... etc !!I'm new to forums in general so no idea how to work this kinda stuff,hopefully I'm dong this right!Staying in San An again in the bay so we can chill during the day,we're aged 31/33 so the hangovers are getting pretty dam awful :mad: We were over in May for opening parties & booked for Sept as soon as we got back !!

If you see a retro 50's chick & a tattooed dude floating about 17th-24th give us a shout ;):)

first time poster. be gentle. I'm going to Ibiza this week. I've been on the scene for years and was obliged by my situation to take an enforced break and looking forward to seeing how the island has changed. House for me all the way baby

:D:D hello everybody,
am cali. Been lookin at the board for a while now and thought it about time to get involved as you all seem like lovely people.
been clubbin since 98 and visiting ibiza since 99.
Love music and football. As the song goes I like electro, I like retro, I like ghetto, House and techno.
Coming from the east end of Glasgow, ibiza opened my eyes and changed my life for the better.
I hope to settle there one day.

^^ Glad you explained that ... from your username I had you down as a possible drug baron from Colombia :twisted:
Haha, its comes from Glaswegian slang for money:
"Naw man, a cany go oot tae the dancin cause av nae cally dosh."
Translation -"Sorry I cannot make it to the discotech as I do not have any money."

Haha, its comes from Glaswegian slang for money:
"Naw man, a cany go oot tae the dancin cause av nae cally dosh."
Translation -"Sorry I cannot make it to the discotech as I do not have any money."
Hi All,
Been checking out the site for a wee while now.
Magic Forum.....First went to the white island back in 1995 and kept going until around 2003.
Not been back for around Ten Years......so A bit bamboozled by all the changes over the years,but will always be the magic island to me,regardless.
Peace Out.

hi I'm Jeff from Ohio, will go for the new year to Ibiza to party. I will be glad to get acquainted with interesting people. Add me to friends :).

Hi

I am mow, I currently live in dubai. Been to ibiza twics on 2011 and 2012. Already booked for 2014 :))) I usually go with my gf and would love to make newfriends in ibiza

Hi, I'm Martin from Germany. I've been in Ibiza 2011,2012 and 2013. Trying to be each saison about 4-6 weeks. My first trip will be in May this year. I take always 1-3 friends with me.

Hi everyone, my name is Gianni! I am an international photographer and Ibiza is my second country since 2000. I have thousands of photos and thousands of memories..this is a wonderful forum..:D

Hi I'm Lindsey. I'm going to Ibiza on the 18th June. It will be my 1st time. Coming with my best friend, leaving the kids with grandparents and I'm going to get wasted :)

Not sure how much cash I should be taking... Any ideas? Xxx

Hi I'm Lindsey. I'm going to Ibiza on the 18th June. It will be my 1st time. Coming with my best friend, leaving the kids with grandparents and I'm going to get wasted :)

Alright, I'm Paul, 28 from Manchester.

I'm off to Ibiza for the first time with 13 other lads next June on my stag.
have an ace time... Also there in June :)

Hi guys/gals

I am Fergi, 34 originally from Glasgow, living in Essex now. Went to Ibiza for first time last year and not sure why i left it this late to go. I can't stop thinking about the place now and already booked up for 2014.

I am a massive Carl Cox fan having followed him for 20 years. I do a bit of djing myself having falling in love with the scene back in 1998. I went to the first few Gatecrashers at Lotherton hall and the Republic, inside out@thearches, passion@theemporium and golden@thevoid. All of the above events have ceased to exhist now which shows my age

Roll on 2014 closing parties. Ibiza we loved you.

have an ace time... Also there in June :)

Ibiza is expensive.. Depends if you aleady have food/drink at hotel included then you should be ok with £600 for a week to spend on clubs and drinks if not then i would suggest alot more as food and drink are all expensive. If you are planning on getting wasted then defo top up before you go into the clubs.

Ibiza is expensive.. Depends if you aleady have food/drink at hotel included then you should be ok with £600 for a week to spend on clubs and drinks if not then i would suggest alot more as food and drink are all expensive. If you are planning on getting wasted then defo top up before you go into the clubs.

You can do it cheaper than that. We usually do it for £450, including two or three big nights out. Pre drinking in the hotel is essential. If your in self catered, even better, as you can cook rather than spend lots of money in the restaurants.

Back