INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi! :D

I'm Ivy (27) from Germany. I'll b in Ibiza from 25th August - 4th September.

Mayb c ya...

An introduction

Hi

I'm Liz. I'm going to Ibiza, for the first time, with my boyfriend Rich. We're both fossils - old enough to know better but still young enough to do it. We've been in and out of the club scene over a number of years but have never yet been to Ibiza, so we're doing it this year. We're into trance and some house a la late '90s/early 20's.

Hi Guys

Alright-eee-then!

I'm Lee H from Exeter in Devon 28 Male. I'm coming to the island from the first time on the 6th September for 6 days. Can't wait I'm bringing my tunes, does anyone know where i might be lucky enough to gain a play anywhere on the Island. I've been playing out for 14 years. I play all type of music under the house bracket mainly funky stuff but the electro sound is always a favourite. I have many friends living on the island all of which want to see me play on the Island before I leave. I don't want any money just to spin some tunes.

MSN (NOT MY EMAIL): lee.hiscock@blueyonder.co.uk
email: djleeh@googlemail.com
Mobby: 07985 736 455

Hi, I'm Steve - I will be heading out on Sep 5th-13th with my girlfriend. She's been once (hence she's planned out all of our club excursions!) and I've never been - canny fookin' wait!

Anyone know of any drum and bass on within the dates above?

Cheers!

Hi everybody :) I'm Katya from Russia, St.Petersburg. I'm 22. My friend and I are going to Ibiza on Sep 15th for 2 weeks )) See you there! ;)

We just can't choose a location, Playa den Bossa or San Antonio....

Hi everybody :) I'm Katya from Russia, St.Petersburg. I'm 22. My friend and I are going to Ibiza on Sep 15th for 2 weeks )) See you there! ;)

We just can't choose a location, Playa den Bossa or San Antonio....

Privet, Katyusha!

I'd choose PdB ;)

Hola!

My name's Rebecca and I live in Chicago. Currently, I'm a full-time student + working p/t as an editor. Used to go out a lot til I began taking my courses seriously and now I'm a total English lit nerd :rolleyes: that will eventually join my friends in Tokyo, Japan once I finish up. Will be staying @ Roca Hostal from 9/12-9/23.

:p Okay...must go...will miss train... Ciao bella...

)))) Privet-privet! )))
Thanx :) Then we'll book Fiesta club in Playa den Bossa?! or Bahamas or Don Toni? Which one is better?
sorry offtop...)
I'm told Fiesta is good value if you're getting singles. Photos of the room looked a little small for 2 but you won't be spending much time in the room anyway, I hope!

Hi all, I'm Torin, 34 years old male, from California. Stayin in Apartementos JET on PDB beach. Be there from aug 29 to sept 6. My prelim lineup is Manumission on 29th, es paradis on 30th, we love space on 31st, rest on 1st and 2nd, pacha on wed 3rd, and cream on thurs the 4th. CU there!!!!

Hey all,
I've been going a couple of times each year for the past few years. Just started using the Spotlight Forum which is great for info and fun too. Spoke to some really nice folk on here, very helpfull too. I'm from the Old Skool era, but love my minimal techno that is played at We Love and DC10.. Next trip out first weekend of October for Space closing and a visit to DC10 on the Monday.. Cant wait, Love it.. :)
Matt :)

Hi my name Tony Carrigan from Glasgow, was out in Ibiza in June there loved it that much im going back tomorrow night (19th sept) cant another week of serious partyinggg !!! roll on :D feel free to leave me a PM if your out there at the time.

:rolleyes:

woooo hoo

Hello, I'm Sophie or snowphi to my mates . . . going to Ibiza tonight for the first time to take some time off promoting my club night and radio show in Swindon.

I love techno and the girl i'm going with is a house monkey :)

hartsophie@hotmail.com

Hello everyone. I'm Matt and I've been to Ibiza 7 times (if you include a trip with parents in 87) so obviously have enjoyed myself on the White Isle and come back for more. Not been since 2003 but going back next year for a friends 30th. Read these forums for a couple of years to keep up to speed and thought it would be rude to not get involved and go fully armed with info and ready for action in 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old skool

Hi, I think I may be the oldest gal in Town. I'm 36 and have been to Ibiza many, many times. This year we went in Sept, visited Amnesia to see PVD, Judgment Sunday and Tiesto. My finances could not take much more hammering after that. Fav bar is Itaca, fav chillout ... Cafe Del Mar, fav Hotel Ses Savines, fav restaurant La Cantina. Hopefully going again next year. If there are any old skoolies going out next year let me know we are thinking of early July?:lol:

Back