INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hello people.

My name is Matt, I am 29 and I live in London.

House music is the one thing I couldn't live without but I also love computers, internet, games and of course my all my friends of witch I have many.

I'm here to make sure that my first trip to Ibiza in September goes as smoothly as possible.

you sound just like a Matt i met in Oz 2 year ago!!! surely not:eek:

The names John... 23 years old from the Emerald Isle.

Been going to Ibiza for about 5 years now and I've never had a bad experience... EVER! It's my Mecca.

Heading out early September. Never been to Eden so really looking forward to seeing Tong do his thing there.

Keep er lit.

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!! I'm Raymond, 20 years old and currently living in The Netherlands.. This summer will be my first clubbing Ibiza vacation, looking forward to it very much.. Plane takes off the 26th of July!!

See you all there!!

Hi Everyone

I'm Claire, 29 from Yorkshire.

After saying I wasn't going to Ibiza this year, I just caved and have booked for a week in Spetember for some of the closing parties.

I've been to Ibiza every year since I was 17 :oops:, I sometimes think I'm getting a bit too old for it, but can't bear to miss out.

I like practically all music...

Newbie 2

Hello everyone,

I'm Bart from Antwerp, Belgium.
I will be visiting Ibiza for the first tim and woant just to have a great holiday. (17 July-25 July 2008)

As I will be travelling alone to San An, I'm looking forward to meet some pre-holiday contact on this forum.

C u soon there !!

love

Bart

Hello everyone!!!
I`m Anton, 22 years old from Moscow, Russia!
I`ll arive at ibiza at 3 p.m.!!! At Last!!! and stay in ibiza town for 12 days...
eheeeeeeey!!! )))

hello ibiza

hey im scott n im off to ibiza in now 5 days n counting for first time goin to have some fun in the sun ;) x x x

Hi there, I first went to Ibiza in 1987, so you do the maths, went back this year after a long time away --- getting close to 40 --- and it's better than ever !

Hi All

Im Gemma 21 from leicestershire UK going to Ibiza for the very first time this Sept with my best mate from 10th - 17th!

Really exited and had loads of people telling me the best places to go etc.......roll on sept!!

See some of you there :D:D:D

Hellllllllo =)

I'm Chelsey live in Warwickshire going Ibiza for the 4th time on 13th Sept with my best mate =) staying @ the Ses Savines San An Bay never stayed there before but hope it's nicer than the Sunshine/Klippe Apartments!!

Just sitting at my desk daydreaming about the summer sun in Ibiza not long left now wooooop!!

See you when i get thereeeeeee!!! :) xx

Hellllllllo =)

I'm Chelsey live in Warwickshire going Ibiza for the 4th time on 13th Sept with my best mate =) staying @ the Ses Savines San An Bay never stayed there before but hope it's nicer than the Sunshine/Klippe Apartments!!

Just sitting at my desk daydreaming about the summer sun in Ibiza not long left now wooooop!!

See you when i get thereeeeeee!!! :) xx

Hey Chelsey.. Was you in Ibiza last summer??? Staying at the gran sol apartments????

hello

hello everyone, I'm Jarrod from Philadelphia in the States heading to ibiza for the second time this sept, 10th to the 20th. most likely staying in San An bay again, not quite sure yet though.

Ibiza is all i care to think about at the moment...:D:D:D:D

Hello All

Im Gemma 21 from Leicestershire! Going to Ibiza for the very first time this year 10th - 17th Sep and i really cant wait......this forum has been a great help on where to go etc.....!!!

Just me and my best mate going so really hoping to make some new friends out there to party with!

Nice to meet you all :D

My name is Bar, I am from Brooklyn NY. I am 27 years old. I'm going to Ibiza for my first time in sept.

I am a huge tech head, been to tons of country's and events. My party career started off in the good old New York City Rave scene in 1996. I am into Danny Tenaglia, Jeff Mills and much more. Other than techno I am into New Wave My fav band is Depeche mode and Cure. Italo Disco is the **** too. I am very into urban art(NYC Graffiti)

I am in the publication industry.

Will be in Ibiza sept 19th - oct 1st

Message me if you want to link up

it's good to see we're not going to be the only yanks on here! i'll be leaving just as you arrive, but i hope you have a great time! Definitely check out Be @ Space for Danny T and Jeff Mills is spinning @ the We <3 Space closing. He and Danny Howells are my alltime faves :p

Me, my wife and her lesbian friend in Ibiza aug 2 - aug 23

me my wife and her lesbian friend will be in ibiza from aug 2 - aug 23. looking to hook up with really cool people with to go and party with on the island. we have an amazing 5 bedroom villa and looking to throw some cool vip parties at the villa. hit us up if you'll be there during the same time...

me my wife and her lesbian friend will be in ibiza from aug 2 - aug 23. looking to hook up with really cool people with to go and party with on the island. we have an amazing 5 bedroom villa and looking to throw some cool vip parties at the villa. hit us up if you'll be there during the same time...

Kool but keep the noise down :twisted: or the party won't last long :eek:

Hi I'm Christine from Vancouver , Canada! I've been going to Ibiza every summer since 2000, it's my mecca! I'll be there Aug. 18th-28th with friends from Nottingham,Uk staying in San An, so it's gonna get abit crazy! Woot!:lol:

Hey Everyone, Im Nicola, 21 From Fife! heading to Ibiza for the first time 28th September! First day there Space closing party! yeeehaa!!

Big Hello to Boytros (ma unc) :D

Back