INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hello there........

Well hello there......... just a quick introduction. My name's Simon I'm 32, still gotta few years of clubbin left in me yet. Been out to Ibiza quite a few times over last 10 years and love the place. Just booking up for this year...Cheers then, speak soon 8)

Hi, my names lindsey, im 24 from North Wales.
Went on holiday in July 2006 to San An, then me and my friend decided to work out there in 2007. What an experience! Changed my life (for the better)
Didnt see much of the island to be honest, mainly Ibiza Town and the West End! I worked in the Welsh bar (Delilahs!) and my friend worked in Ground Zero, both for about 4 months until our bodies could take no more!
Just booked to to return for the first 2 weeks of july, maybe hiring a car to see the more beautiful parts of the Island.
Thanks for reading.
:lol:

Hey...I'm Tom, Just joined this forum today....after browsing for something like this on google....impressed by it so far though.

I'm heading out to Ibiza in July...staying at San Antonio....anyone staying there around the same time? Feel free to message me & let me know.

Hi all,
My names' Rich, I'm 29, from Victoria BC Canada. This'll be my first time out there. It's been a dream for a few years but I'm finally doing it!! 18 hour trip though, ha ha.

I'll be staying in San Antonio from July 10 to 19. Can't...freaking...wait!!! Anyone who wants to meet up and show me around just lmk :).

After last year's madness, I'm heading out again. 1 week starting on 11th June to catch the We Love Space opening party. Can't wait!

Please say hi xx

Hola Everyone!!

I'm Andy - 34yrs old and off to The White Isle for the 4th time in August!!
9th - 23rd.

7 of us this year!
Usually stay at Casa Maria in the centre of San An but having a change this year and staying near Mambo's!

Well what can i say - Love the place, the people, the super clubs, the whole Ibiza experience!

Have been checking the clubbing calender from this site!
Will be doing the obvious, Circo Loco - DC10,We Love - Space e.t.c... but wouldn't mind checking out a couple of places that are not as mainstream if you know what i mean!!

Joined a group on Facebook called Ibiza Underground so will check that out but if anyone knows of any others then suggestions are more than welcome.

I'm into my minimal-tech, electro, tech house and progressive.

Well, looking forward to meeting more like minded clubbers in a few months!!

Bring on the madness!!! (",)

Andy
(Manchester UK)

Hi, my names Chris, I'm 17 so I'm gonna be one of the youngens out there, gonna be about 6 of us heading out, pitty 3 are birds so they'll be going off. Heading out there 28th of June for a week. Staying in some hotel called Brisa in San Antonio, heard the reviews were okay, anyone else stay there, if so what's it like ? Close to everything ?

This site's very helpful on getting you prepared for the experiance, so I'll be visiting this site regualarly to the run up to my holiday, so you'll be seeing more of me.

hi im jason ( but every1 calls me marshall) im 17 yrs old and ive never been 2 ibiza b4...this is my first time there...im goin aug 3rd for 2 wks wiv 2 of ma mates for my 18th (14th aug)... im stayin in the hotel ibiza rocks (formally known as club paraiso) so hopefully i will have a crackin time...cant wait!!!

Fear and Loathing In Ibiza

Hello everybody, i am Johnny Velvet. I went to Ibiza last year for the opening partys and went strait back to the travel agents to book for the closings :p
Going again on the 14th of June, cant wait to get in DC10, bloody love that island 8)

Ola, party people!!!

Name's Ed. Live and party in Edinburgh. Will be in Ibiza in August, cannae wait! Will fill in the meantime by loving the Scottish summer. Don't let anyone tell you it's shi*e.

LLLove it!!! :p!!!

Hey Everyone

I'm Lunik. I'm from Scotland - Abedeen/Edinburgh - and have been going to Ibiza for a few years now.

Last year me and my b/f hooked up with some really top guys from Ibiza and I DJ-ed at their bar - The Kiosk (Figueretas).

Be good to hook up with people going over in September :D

x

Hey Everyone, been a member a while never thought to introduce myself on this bit.

Im 18 almost 19, and this year will be my second in ibiza, don't think i'll ever be able to go anywhere else.

Im an Engineering student living in glasgow, but from edinburgh and am going to ibiza with my mates back home, 7 last year four of us heading back due to lack of social funds.

We did the west end mostly last year went to four big nights (judgement sundays, Manumission (in Privilege), fiesta del agua and pure pacha). we did a few ibiza rocks concerts too.

Hoping to hit the big ones a bit more this year looking to do cream, f**k me im famous my choice mates more for clubland, hedkandi, feista del agua.

Im big into electro and house

any advice is welcome xx

hello! I'm Andrew, hope 34 year olds can hang with u young'ins!!! from Milwaukee, WI -USA and never been to Ibiza. Going there for weekend while in Europe in June and plan to get hammered!

see yall there

Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm

My name's Rebecca and I live in Chicago. I have lived in London and Acapulco. I'm a full-time Asian Studies major minoring in English..or is it journalism? Who knows..I'll see. I absolutely adore hard house, swing jazz (swing baby), blues, drum n' bass, and electro. I'll be on the White Isle from Sept. 12-22 if anyone wants to hang out and f^54 sh^& up!

Newbie!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Caro, I'm 24 and live in Brum although I'm actually a scouse!

After a few of years of being massively into minimal, electro, DnB and hard/funky house, I finally made it to 'beefa last year and had the most AMAZING time...it was incredible! I'm back for round 2 26th June-3rd July 2008 and I just cannot wait for some Sanchez fun at Pacha again!

I'm so excited about the next trip that I have done absolutely nothing in work today thinking about it!!!

Hello everyone
My names Nathan, but most people call me Smithy :p

Just like to introduce myself as im interested in coming to Ibiza maybe this summer or definatly next.

So again..hello everyone :D

x

From brooklyn with luv

My name is Bar, I am from Brooklyn NY. I am 27 years old. I'm going to Ibiza for my first time in sept.

I am a huge tech head, been to tons of country's and events. My party career started off in the good old New York City Rave scene in 1996. I am into Danny Tenaglia, Jeff Mills and much more. Other than techno I am into New Wave My fav band is Depeche mode and Cure. Italo Disco is the **** too. I am very into urban art(NYC Graffiti)

I am in the publication industry.

Will be in Ibiza sept 19th - oct 1st

Message me if you want to link up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people.

My name is Matt, I am 29 and I live in London.

House music is the one thing I couldn't live without but I also love computers, internet, games and of course my all my friends of witch I have many.

I'm here to make sure that my first trip to Ibiza in September goes as smoothly as possible.

Back