INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

i went to ibiza in 2002 and loved it so much ended up staying out there to work ,i live for music and hopefully one day can get into the industry .

Hi all my name is kev i live in the uk but would love 2 move 2 ibiza 1 day we will have 2 c.I produce music have my own lable with my cousin tony (Klavar Recordings) and will be giging soon got a spot in ibiza 2008 carnt wait living the dream.Sad as it sounds but i love ibiza and i am a big fan of kevin&perry go large lol top film.If any1 would like 2 cheek out my tunes let me know what u think would be great maltovivace@myspace.com hope 2 c u all there 2008......8)

Hey everyone, my names kerry im 23, live in sunny scotland.... went 2 ibiza for the 1st time in 2000 was only 15 managed to get myself in the Es Paradis opening party, was mislead for 7 years and never went back again till this year went in July, September and going out for new years eve, will be my 3rd time this year, cant wait! i love ibiza, the island, the people, the lifestyle, the music love everything about it! oh and i've never been back to Es Paradis! xxx

The intro ( Turn up the music)

hey everyone. Dj Liqid Touch here
Scoobz thanks for the invite.

If you have found us on Myspace...... UGH, i so sorry. I hate that site but we mainly use it to contact others in industry.
Sometimes its just eaiser for us.
Eventually we bring them all over to the dark side anyway.

Wanted to say i like this site. Its built off a nice platform so GOOD WORK Scoobie

We (my fiance' and myself) run an online radio station.
Always scouting new djs in the NYC area and some abroad from my old stomping grounds (UK)

hit us up if you want to go throug the submission process.
PRomise it wont cost you more then one arm and a leg (lol)

tongue.gif

Something about us huh?......... isnt that a hard thing to do w/o coming off cocky? My theory is, they are asking and if you are proud of what you do ( did ) then sound anyway you need to.

We own an online radio station broadcasting mainly to the NY area.
Stream runs 24-7 Antifmradio.com Streaming New Yorks djs 24-7
recently created a CALL IN SYSTEM so we can have major producers call into our studio for live on stream interviews instead of having to have them come down here all the time. Record labels are sending us new music daily and we are usually pretty busy going through all the audio.

NEXT!!!
We create, manage, maintain, and face lift websites for mainly people into music and production, including graphics design, print work, but we have also done doctors offices, practices, college alumni, car show groups, etc
Anfy preview

NEXT!!!
We do a yearly fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
We have a team setup which includes ourselves, + some people out in PA.
the fund rasing takes place non stop (obviously) we target small and large businesses for sponsors. Like State Farm, Unix unlimited, Mana Manufacturing etc.
Smiling Angels 2

NEXT!!!
We have ctead a myspace type website (link not posted here)
This website is indigenous to the people who actually ARE the music industry. Producers, Label owners, Major promoters, managers, Agents, and so on.
Its mainly geared to getting the people of the music industy to get together more often, collaborate intensely, offer their managment and production advice to eachother, upload sample audio they are working on, clips they have produced, pics, and most imortantly the website has the most up to date, fastest released news about whats happeing in the music industry today. (average is about 30 news articles daily at most)

I started out as any other dj, trying to make it. got booted by promoter, and stiffed by mangment over and over again.
One day being in the right place at the right time, this chic with connections got my into a studio over at MTVuk. history from there since it moved me onto doing week long tours in the UK a couple times a year for a few years.
this brought me more into the production end of music
and then moving back here to the stats put in the eye of the people at MTV (us) as well as Clearchannel radio (FM)

last big deal iwas doing with them was
"On air audio content producer"
long name..... baiscally means they realized the FM jocks they had in house, had little if any real production skill. I was a friend of one. I got in on his daily FM broadcast and started taking the credit for the production work i helped him with.
we did the on air show for a while.
my time grew short and i stepped away

later the station changed format andi stayed away.

Now the funny thing is

all the while, when working with Clearchannel Radio
i went and created a website called
ANTI FM RADIO ??

Now thats a good joke around the water cooler huh? lol

Hey everyone, I'm a newbie onsite but hoping to take a trip to Ibiza next year for a girly weekend x x as it's my 30th next year I'm actually trying to include trips to Amsterdam and Chicago as well as hols with hubby!!! :D

i already made another thread saying hi but anyway

im female
from brooklyn residing in queens soon to be the bronx LOL
have been to ibiza 3 times and going yet again in 08...everytime i go i fall in love with it even more.. so much i consider moving there but i <3 NY...maybe 1 day
i LOVE to travel i try to go to a different city(outside the US) every 2 or 3 months
i LOVE music..cant live with out it. i need to be on a dancefloor on the weekends and release the stress of the work week. i can appreciate ALL forms of music as long as theirs talent and passion behind it but i love love love tech, minimal tech, tribal tech, detroit tech, even ya mommas tech..whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr
I LOVE my job. im a real estate agent in Manhattan ...which is what gives me so much freedom to travel :D

i hate glowsticks and people in clubs who smell... its called deodorant, try it one day

My 1st 2 years on the island was for a week and stayed at a friends hotel room who was already there
my 3rd i rented a villa with 12 other people
and this year i am going alone for 3 weeks..with the exception of a few visitors here and there (might need some help when it comes time to book)

p.s. this site needs more smileys!!!!! ;)

The Aubster is here

Hi. My name is Aubrey. I just turned 30 recently. Im from South Africa. This will be my first time to Ibiza. So this newbie would like to have some guidance if possible. I like to explore new adventures and have fun while doing the discovering. I like meeting new people and make friends with like minded people. Ibiza here I come..hip hop!

:D :idea: 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all new to the forum going to ibiza for my first time in july 2008 cant wait would just like some info from all you who have been before

hey

Hi guys my names Anthony im 23 from Melbourne, Australia and im looking foward for ibiza this year. I study audio engineering (music production , mixing - remixing) and i DJ , ive been doing it for the past 5 years. feel free to msg me or add me onto msn if you like to hear my tunes and my demos.

my myspace address is http://www.myspace.com/anthony_tee

:)Its been a long time, but I will introduce myself again - Im Linnea aka. Ibiza-Girlie former mega poster on this board. now spending more time on BF and flying as Cabin Crew - rather than posting polls on this forum!

anyhow, am Danish, going to Ibiza the 7-12th of August this year, was there last year 2 times which adds up to a total of 12 times visiting the isle since 2000. and am still luving it!!!:lol:

hey im new lol

hey my names sara, i have just bookd up to come over to ibiza in september with the girls, we have heard that its an amazing holiday!!!! cant wait to get
lover and experiance it for myself! any tips on how to make the most of the holiday?

Hi everybody here at Spotlight! I'm new on the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Matt, I'm 19 and I'm going Ibiza for the first time this year! 23rd July to 1st August! I'm staying in San Antonio. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hi,

my name is Owen. I live in Ipswich, England. I'm 17, and I'm going to Ibiza on July2nd - July9th with 11 mates. I'm on this site to find the best clubs, and hotspots.

HI everybody!! This is April from China

Hi everybody who are in or who is going to IBIZA....
This is April
I am a nice Chinese girl.
I am 21 years old.
I love partying a lot. especially with cool guys and girls:)
well
so i am planning to visit IBIZA this June after i graduate from my university.

I am looking forward to some friends who are willing to go there during
June 10-- June 18, 2008

i really wish we could make a good plan before we meet there:)

i think it must be an exicting moment when we meet:)

so feel free to chat with me and send me msg

or contact me and add my msn (also can write me the emails):

drugsweety47@hotmail.com

and the following is my Myspace website:

http://www.myspace.com/bravo4april

welcome to visit !!
and leave me some comments or anything!:)

Hey everyone,
my name is Ben,im 24 years old from Torquay.Been going to ibiza for the last 4 years,i love it out there!the music,the people,and the parties!.Going back there 29 june,cant wait!!

new to here

hello to everyone here. i'm eyal from israel, 29 years old.

i'm planning to go to ibiza for the very first time this summer, probably around the time of the end of july and the first few days of august, around 7 to 10 days give or take, depending the line-ups that will be in the island around that time.

i'd be happy to hear some tips about the clubs in ibiza, where and when to go to clubs such as the pacha and all of the other big clubs there.

hope to finally get to this magical place for my first time, and then to finally understand why people loves ibiza so much

eyal

hi, im aisling

jus joined dis form. headn 2 ibiza 4 da first time 4 a wk in aug wit 8 others!!:)

im 20 & im frm N.Ireland.

wuld appreciate sum tips on da night life in ibiza.

ashxx

hey there!

hello every one, my name is Logan and im going to ibiza for the first time in june! from the 8th-26th to be exact, im goin by myself though, so if any of you will be there at that time it would be cool to chill with yas! 8) oh i forgot to add, im from florida and im 24 yrs old

Hi All, my name's Nathan, I'm 18 and live in Newmarket work as a apprentice sparky.

Going to Ibiza for the first time this year 16th-23rd July, staying in San Antonio Bay at Ses Savines. Can't wait as all me mates have reccommended it and am actually looking forward to hearing some proper music in clubs for once :)

Back