INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

paolo

hi my name is paolo living in essex just booked to go out to ibiza again will be there end of august,should have a gig goin on on bora bora .will be flying out on myself so if your about that time say hi...
check out my site www.myspace.com/awakeningdjs

Last edited by a moderator:
planning first trip to Ibiza

My name is Aric, I'm from the US, originally California (Sacramento/bay area) where there was fairly decent club scene. I relocated to the DFW area in Texas about a year ago and the club scene here is pretty much non-existent. I'm into hard-house/core/anthem music and have several events from LA to NY, Vegas to Miami and now I'm ready to take it international. I have traveled before but it was either for business or r&r, never with the intent to club/party, well I went to Amsterdam but that was more chillaxin if you know what I mean. I read on a regular basis MixMag and have seen and read a lot about the club scene in Ibiza and am finally able to put the time to go. From what I read September is when things start wrapping up for the season there, well the big clubbin season at least and the parties at that time seem to be pretty big and extravagant so that is when I am planning on going. It will be me and my best friend looking to have the best week of our life. please hit me up with some recommendations and suggestions, it ill all be greatly appreciated, I will lurk her a bit and do some more research. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hellooo!

My name is Jessica, I'm 23 and from New Jersey, USA. I work as an assistant in wholesale for Urban Outfitters... looking forward to taking a break from 24/7 work in 6 months with my girlfriends in Ibiza.

I've been going to clubs for about 5 years... favorite dj's/producers are James Holden, Nathan Fake, Sasha, Ben Watt, James Zabiella, Jason Jollins, Paolo Mojo, Chris Liebing, the Robots boys (Nick AC, Bill Patrick, Dennis Rodgers), among others. I run/work out like a fiend, shop like one too. I'm a feminist. I'm amazingly friendly but equally sarcastic. I'll try to keep my dry humor in check for the more delicate forum members. :D

Pleased to meet you all!!!

Beatseeker

Wassup Spotlighters!!! I'm MattyC I'm From SAN FRANCISCO,CALIFORNIA USA!!!!
Never traveled outside of the USA in the 29 years i've been on this EARTH!!
Untill this SEPTEMBER 3rd thru SEP 10th!!! When I arrive on the WHITE ISLE!!!!
It's been a dream since I was sucked into the DANCE MUSIC SCENE back in 1997!!
I've DEDICATED my life to the MUSIC, the DJ'S and the CLUBS! And i've reached that point in my life that it's time I visit the REAL DEAL!! And Boy do I have Questions!!!

Hi I`m Karl, the latest noob on the forum.
28 years old, from Bournemouth but currently living in Worcester.
Going to Ibiza for the 6th time on 30th May-8th June. Space opening is gonna get hit hard!
Hope to speak to some of you guys soon.
All the best.
Karl

Ibiza Here I Come

My name is Preston and I talked my wife into stopping into Ibiza while on a Spain, France vacation. I live in the States in Houston Texas and myself and my wife are 30 yrs old. I will only be there June 3-6th and was looking for some guidance. We both can party with the best of you and was wondering if anyone has some advice on more upscale places on the island. We booked a room at the Gran Hotel and noticed a few parties at Pacha and Eden while we are there. We tried to book at the Jet Apartments, but were not staying long enough. Any quidance would be helpful. Look forward to seeing all of you!!!! Just not those police in Green.

pshatto@gmail.com

Preston

Hey Ya'll

Hey everyone, My name is Derrick aka D-rok! Me and 2 friends have just begun planning a trip to IBIZA! We are planning to go in september! WE have a ton of work to do and ton of kinks to work out, but no matter what we're gonna make it happen! I've wanted to go to Ibiza for 10+ years and I'm 25 years old, so awhile!

I love the club scene, but hate the club scene out here (LA, California) It's all about trying to hit on chicks and getting laid and getting sloshed and fighting people! It sucks! I go for the music! I go for the dancing! I go for the love! I go to lose myself in a world of...i dont even know! When I decided I was gonna travel somewhere, i could think no where closer to heaven than IBIZA!

You will see me all over the question and info boards, so don't hesistate to hit me up! I have ample time at work so feel free to PM me or email me whenever. I love meeting new people anyone and everyone so hit me up!

Derrick_lm06@yahoo.com

Hi all, cannot believe i havent logged on here for nearly 3 year :eek:
not sure if im on this page already but im David from Scotland, 32 next week:eek::eek::eek:
me and the good lady are heading Ibiza for 2 weeks from 20th August this year, wasnt there last year so cannot wait :twisted:
ive been going to Ibiza since 97 and just love the place ..... getting hitched next year so this may be my last visit :cry:

anyway its good to be back on the old forum again ...hello to you all:D

Oh well, I didn't know where introduce myself, I've found this topic just now :lol:

hi everyone! I'm Susanna, from Italy...I really want to congrats for this forum, it's fantastic, I love to read all of the good and bad news about Ibiza...and also I can try to excercise my english :lol: ;)

hey everyone, im angela, 24 from northern ireland, first time out in ibiza going with a group of 4 girls, cannot wait, hi to everyone going out on the 01 June 8)

Hey I'm Lew, this year will be my first visit to Ibiza and i quite simply can't wait.
I also Love Music festivals and this year it's all about GCSSS! anybody else going?

Hi,

I'm Aggie. I'm 25 and actually 26 in may:lol:. I'm from Poland. Going to Ibiza (San Antonio)14/07/2008 and just can't wait. Nice to met u guys and see u there X

Hey,

I'm Pete, 25 from Belfast, Northern Ireland! Going out to Ibiza for my 3rd time... first since 2002 tho. Hey to anyone staying in ses savines from 18th June!

Hi all,

I'm Neil from Belfast and I'm 27 years old.

Never really noticed the forums until last night (I'd only ever really checked out the party calendar!), but decided I'd register so this is me saying hello.

I was in Ibiza for 2 weeks in 2001 and 1 week last September. Last year was so good that we all booked again for this September about a week after we arrived home. That's one way of trying to get over the post-Ibizian blues!

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Neil

Hey all - name is Farah, from Canada. Heading to Ibiza June 15 for 3 nights. It will be my first time ... very excited! :)

Back