INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi all I've done a couple of posts but haven't introduced myself soz well my names Joanne I am 31 but don't look or feel it LOL I am just about to start uni in September as a psychology student and I am mum to 2 teenage girls and I am absolutely obsessed with Ibiza! I think this year will be my 8th or 9th time.. My aim in life is to be able to afford to visit Ibiza 8 or 9 times a year, my fella has just started a business and promises me that this will defo happen!! ha! my bf and I are getting married in Ibiza even my children love Ibiza. I love the club scene , I love the beaches, I love the old town, I love the shops everything I love talking about thinking about and living my life to plan my visits to Ibiza (seriously I am that sad) I also enjoy clubbing in the UK and Global of course, my fav music is french house/ electro and techno minimal or tech house. My fav food is sushi and I love Japanese stuff too oh and I love boots shoes necklaces bangles dresses skirts make-up ............................ :D

Hi all I've done a couple of posts but haven't introduced myself soz well my names Joanne I am 31 but don't look or feel it LOL I am just about to start uni in September as a psychology student and I am mum to 2 teenage girls and I am absolutely obsessed with Ibiza! I think this year will be my 8th or 9th time.. My aim in life is to be able to afford to visit Ibiza 8 or 9 times a year, my fella has just started a business and promises me that this will defo happen!! ha! my bf and I are getting married in Ibiza even my children love Ibiza. I love the club scene , I love the beaches, I love the old town, I love the shops everything I love talking about thinking about and living my life to plan my visits to Ibiza (seriously I am that sad) I also enjoy clubbing in the UK and Global of course, my fav music is french house/ electro and techno minimal or tech house. My fav food is sushi and I love Japanese stuff too oh and I love boots shoes necklaces bangles dresses skirts make-up ............................ :D

PS add me as a friend here please I haven't got any lol

My Best Friend's Birthday!

Hi Everyone,
My name is Pink-kickboxer. Yes, I kickbox and I even have pink gloves :oops: I am 29 and from Tampa, FL, USA.

I am a professional wedding planner by day, but lately this is a very difficult task! My mind is completely occupied with my second trip to Ibiza from July 15- July 19! Last year, we attended David Guetta, People from Ibiza, Hed Kandy and We love Space. My favorite was David Guetta!

Last year, my only disappointment was the weather. It was very cold and not exactly beach weather. Fortunately, it didn't stop us from having a blast!

If anyone is going to be in Ibiza during July 15-19, please let me know. I am trying to put together a fun birthday party get together at one of the beach bars or clubs for my best friend's 30th birthday! You might know her, MISSFLORIDA. It's a big one! I'm just glad she turns 30 before I do!!!! :lol:

Hello Everyone,

I'm kay. Bound Ibiza Virgin. Going Aug. 20th-25th. If any one is going please let me know. We are looking to make new friends on this trip :)

xoxo

Hi, I'm Seth and the girlfriend Kat and I are heading to Ibiza for a week for the first time this year with a pair of our friends. We're from Salt Lake City, Utah. We'll be there from the 22nd of July through the 29th. Then we're off to London and Amsterdam for a week. We're staying in San An.

most of you know me as woody.i was a dj untill two years a go.been going to ibiza since 1983.first on one of those 18/30 hols.since then i have been going out 4/5 times a year.now 46 so the club sence for me has gone (don;t get free tickets any more).love just passing on any info i know

I'm Lee from Barrow-in-Furness and I'm 21. Been to Ibiza 3 times before but never really done the bigger clubs away from San Antonio. Going back in July and looking to make the most of Ibiza this time round 8).

been on here nearly a year now so i guess i should introduce my self im Allan im 28 and heading to ibiza for my 6th visit this summer 22nd august to 5th september cant wait cant get enough of it

Hola Balaerians!

Andrew from Grimsby living in NC, USA. I love music, I guess House Music is what we call it. Any music that moves you. Ibiza is a brilliant break from my old routine. Although I'm a healthy 39 Ibiza keeps me young as does Atlanta, Charlotte, NY, and the beautiful sexy Miami! I listen to Radio 1 every Friday.
I would love to meet the administrators for a trip/tour of Ibiza to learn more. A boat tour would be great and are a great way to discover places. Let me know if you are up for that?

See you at Mambo and definately Bora Bora

Bugger....been on this forum for almost 5 years and never seen this thread...so here we go!

hello! I'm Gabriel, 23, Born in Ibiza, left to study in the uk at the age of 16 and now im in final year of Public Relations studies in Barcelona. First time in cocoon in 2005 and love the music since that exact night! Live in San Jose and love my island more than anything in the world (don't say it to my gf...lol) big fan of F1 and cars aswell. Would love to get into djing obviously, made some few mixes with Traktor on my laptop nad well thats about all....

ps: UNDERGROUND!!!:)

Hi im Thomas from Surrey, UK

After talking about it for 10 years me and my best mate have finally done it!

Will be staying at the Piscis Park Hotel from August 20-28th and really looking forward to it 8)

Hi all, My name is Anthony and I'm going to Ibiza for 4 nights from sat 8th August. This will be my first time and I can't wait! Staying in Hostal Roca which looks like an ideal base according to the reviews. Looking forward to seeing Carl Cox @ Space and Swedish House Mafia @ Pacha

Hi Im Elliott from Chicago. I'm 34 and grew up on House Music and the original warehouse parties where the music was born. Have torn it up all through the Americas and London Town but sadly I'm an Ibiza virgin, but only until August 23rd when I touch down!! Love this forum, it's been very helpful planning for the 2 week trip and helping the time go by faster as the anticipation for the Island gets worse!!

hey guys, paul here, originally from leeds now living downunder, but thats all about to change as ive now quit my job and flying out to ibiza next week. this will be my 7th visit, first time i spent the season working and living on the isle, highly recommend it to anyone, was one of the best years of my life! nights most lookin fwd to wls, cocoon and carl cox and checkin out the new names in town boho and martina. so if anybodys got the word on any jobs or accom give us a shout, otherwise i'll see you on the terrace! cheers.

Hola !

Hi,

I'm Laura, 26 years from Timisoara, Romania and I'm coming to Ibiza for my first time 7 days starting with 30'th of July with one my amazing friends, Mirela.

We could call ourselves Ibiza virgins although clubbing is one of the things we enjoy doing the most and we have done this all over Europe in our free time. But for sure nothing could compare to Ibiza which I hope will be the greatest social experience until now. Because of all of you, of course.

I wish you all an amazing time there :) !

Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibizaa

Hi,

My names jamie im 20 and went Ibiza in june for th first time and loved it so much going back 10 - 15th september staying in san An anyone else going around this time ?

Hi, I'm Alberto from sunny Orlando, FL and I've decided to trade the magically fake, vermin-infested Disneyworld for a trip to Ibiza :eek:
Never been there myself, and it's always been a dream destination.
I'll be August 27-30, I know I won't be able to see/experience everything, but that's ok, I can live with that.
Thanks for this forum, I may be an Ibiza virgin, but I can't wait to "do" Ibiza and have an orgasmic experience...just hope it lasts more that the usual 5 min. :oops:
Anyways, it'd be cool to meet some of you, I'll be staying in peaceful San Antonio, close to the west end.

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Chris from Portland, Oregon and I'm 26. I will be heading to Ibiza for the first time with 5 of my closest friends between 20 Sept and 30 Sept. We're all seasoned party kids ( if you want to call us that now ), and looking forward to the massive lineup that awaits us.

Back