INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

hey im lauren from liverpool!been to ibiza twice before ...once when i was 9 haha!and in 2005!had the most amazin time so back there this year 14th july-24th july!x

Hi guys my names Leanne, i went to Ibiza last Aug for the 1st time and absolutely loved the place!! Im goin bk in August wit 2 of my mates and i cant wait to get bk out there!! x

Hi guys my names Leanne, i went to Ibiza last Aug for the 1st time and absolutely loved the place!! Im goin bk in August wit 2 of my mates and i cant wait to get bk out there!! x

hello leanne how are u...

ive been member on these forums about 3 years but havnt introduced myself on here yet lol

better late then never

anyway

im kris and im also from neath in south wales (near swansea), i first went to ibiza in 04 and i fell in love with the place...i went back out there in 05 and worked ou there all summer.this allowed me to explore the island properly and i discovered a whole different ibiza :lol:

didnt make it last year but am tryin my hardest to get out there this year as i dont think i will be able to cope missing 2 years in a row... aargggh!

i love clubbin but also like to chill out to the max...and i can have the best of both worlds in ibiza (along with nice weather)

my fave clubs are dc10, underground and space.

i love all filthy and f****d up house music but can also listen to all other types of dance depending on what mood im in.

anyway enough about me....8)

PS. im lovin all the photos that are put on these forums...especially mcrackins...so..

keep em comin...

take it easy:D

ibiza virgin

hi, i'm duckie. some mates and i are going to ibiza for the first time in may. i was hoping to gets some tips from all you seasoned partiers =) it seems like everyone is heading out there from june until the end of summer. is anything good at the end of may? =( any tips on a good, cheap place to stay? the best/everyone's favorite clubs? any places that play a little hip hop or latin beats? anything tips, esp. deals, would be great. thanks everyone!

hi all, i'm paul & i'm off on the 14th july for my 1st white isle experience, been into clubbing now for years and spent most of them losing myself at places like sundissential, tidy, passion, gods etc, ive started to mellow out a bit now so looking forward to trying different club nights while out there.
9 of us are going and staying in hotels tarba & piscis.
hope to see some of you guys out there

hello james, i was just wondering if youd be able to help me??? ive been thinking about working abroad this summer, (was thinking bar/club work??) and would love to do it in ibiza as ive heard its pretty damn good. just wondered if you would be able to give me any advice or tips on how to go about doing it?? Anything that will hinder or cause me any problems? Any age limits on working in ibiza? and even if there will be much in the way of work? Any information you or anyone can give me would be fantastic. Thank you for your time, Jess x

Hi,

my name is James, I admin this forum and the spotlight site. Am 31 years old, have been working on Ibiza since '91 and living here with family since '97.

I like going out (although don't have stamina any more), sport, computers (in fact I am a geek) and Ibiza, of course ;)

---

That's a pretty boring example, but I am sure y'all get the drift :)

This is NOT compulsory, but with over 1000 members now, this should be a great way to make some contacts for future summers here!

So don't be shy....

INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE...

2 weeks to go.. :)

this time in 2 weeks time i'll be just about setting off, with my girlfriend and a f**koff great trailer behind the truck, full of everything we own (that will fit in) and driving down to our new home in Santa Eulalia..

how good is that? :D

Hi-- I am new to the site, my name is Daniella, my husband is Mike. I am 29 and we are going to Ibiza june 12, 13 and 14, after going to barcelona for 5 days first. We are americans, love to go out, have good time, party and travel. Thanks for all the help everyone's given me so far with my questions. We have never been to Ibiza or Spain and we are very excited. Hope to see you all when we are there

Hello - My name is Manesh & I am travelling to Ibiza with my girlfriend Jamie. Coming all the way from sunny Australia to party on the beach and listen to some of the best DJ's in the world.
Also meeting with some friends we haven't seen in years, so Ibiza should be the perfect place to catch up!

Hi im Laura im from Glasgow and im currently at uni and working part time, soon to be full time :cry:

I have been to Ibiza 4 times and goin back for my 5th in August. met so many great people over there and i love the music, the sunset strip, the clubs, just love it love it love it!! See you in Mambo in August :D

Hi I'm Claire. I'm 32!!!! My husband and I are flying out on the 30th June for our first clubbing holiday. I'm a bit worried I'm getting to old with all you 20 somethings out there. Don't get to go clubbing as much as I used to but still love it as much.

Being a Ibiza virgin any tips or info would be fab. :lol:

Hiya

am 22 a teacher and going to ibiza for the first time in june as part of my newly found single lifestyle which am not enjoying at the mo.

really into funky/electro house and trance

xx

Hi everyone.

My name is Paul, I'm from Cardiff in Wales and am 26 years old.
I'm going to Ibiza for the 3rd time this year and cannot wait.
It's the best place I've ever been to for a holiday and each year seems to get better.
Fav clubs - Space, Amnesia and El Divino
PDB or San An? - Doesn't bother me as I enjoyed both resorts for different reasons.

Roll on July:D

n00b

hey everyone, my name is nick and im 20 yrs old. i was introduced to the island of Ibiza in early 2006 after hearing "Summer Sessions" from various trance artists, though i've never visited Ibiza, it just seems like my calling. I've been lookin into the whole living and working deal in Ibiza and it really appeals to me, i currently live in the suburbs outside of detroit in michigan. i've been talkin about doin this whole deal to a couple of my close friends, some laugh at the idea of actually moving out to this island and making a living and living it up.. but i got one good friend (happens to be my neighbor, nick) that is also into this whole idea, we were lookin around for prices on places to live and jobs to acquire then we came across this forum and i figured i'd drop something in here. if some of you seasoned veterans could maybe help us out on some info like phones numbers or make some links to websites we should visit for some additional info, that'd be awesome. we were plannin on saving some additional cash before actually headin out there. we wanted to make this dream a reality in the early quarter of 2008 (roughly april or so) once again if you guys that've been doin this for quote some time could lend us some help/info i'd be appriciated. thx again, take care guys.

-nk 8)

August is so far away

hey people,

my name is Lee-Ann i am 27 and going to Ibiza for the first time in August i cant wait to get there and am actually counting the days till i go. (86 days to be precise) i am going with a group of around 8 people but i am the only ibiza virgin ( i seriously hope they are not all going to lead me astray);) although i seriously dont think i need much persuading!!!

we are going on 8th august to the 24th so if anyone out there fancies a chat or meeting up let me know or check out my bebo www.leeannb24@bebo.com

only 86 sleeps to go till d -day!!!!!

Lee-Ann xxx

Hello from the Netherlands

Hi everybody,

My name's Timothy! I'm 22 years old and I come from the Netherlands! This summer will be my first time Ibiza and I'm all exited!The actual date is:
11/07 - 19/07!

I'm really exited about the clubscene, especially Amnesia. I've already picked one date (16/07 if I'm correct) where Richie Hawtin, Ricardo Villalobos, Toby Neuman and Andre galluzzi will rock the place!

I will be going to Ibiza with 2 friends (one male, one female)!
I will be staying in appartement Central Park
Place: San Antonio

If there are more people that are planning to go to Amnesia on the 16th of July or will be on Ibiza between 11-07/19/07, please let me know! It would be fun drinking somewhere!

The rest of you, HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Back