INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Heya everybody,
My name's Kev:eek: , going to Ibiza for the first time for the first two weeks in July and Im actually scared with Excitement!!! There's ten of us going for the first week, then another two joining us for the 2nd week, although Im not 100% sure how many of us will make it back:D !!

Hip hop:x and modern RnB:cry: aside, I like most types of music, though Ive really been getting into trance and electro for the past while, and I can't wait to see 2manyDjs:p 8) :) at Pacha (I think?!!?)

We're all a bit gutted that we leave on the 15th and Kasabian are playing on the 16th, although Im sure if our flight was to be delayed for a day our two our bosses would be sympathetic...:twisted: :rolleyes: !!!

See you all soon, Hail Hail

where is hot snow???

ciao everyone!
i'm Mina from east part of our planet:) i'm 24 but during my vacation feel myself like in 18.
working at boring place wearing blackwhite suit (and balck glasses) communicate with the same boring seriouse persons...
But i'm going to Ibiza in june,18 - place where i want to take off all the masks that life make us wear in everyday life and feel the wild breath of universe...
Want a time i'll never forget!!!

ciao everyone!
i'm Mina from east part of our planet:) i'm 24 but during my vacation feel myself like in 18.
working at boring place wearing blackwhite suit (and balck glasses) communicate with the same boring seriouse persons...
But i'm going to Ibiza in june,18 - place where i want to take off all the masks that life make us wear in everyday life and feel the wild breath of universe...

hello and welcome :D
indeed you will feel the breath of the universe in ibiza, no doubt about that!
have a wonderful time without yr mask on!

where you from in the east?

ciao everyone!
Welcome and feel the Ibiza vibe flow like a warm sea breeze.8) 8)

im becky 19 from liverpool, im a full time student, part time worker, and full time pisshead haha. going to ibiza for the first time in mid august absolutely cannot wait, dont usually stay in on sat nights but wanna save all my dosh woooop xx

Wazup ppl...Ali Here......AKA the beast from the middle east.....looking to add a little exotic flavor to ur Ibiza experience.....july12-19, get in touch if u think u got what it takes to party 24/7, literally!!
egg_collecta@hotmail.com

Hiya 2 girlies frm essex here, off to ibiza 29 june. Never been before and cannot wait :lol: Bit stressin about club closures but as long as we can meet loads of new ppl get absoloutly smashed and acquire a good tan all will be well :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone,

my name is steve i am 28 and live in manchester i have been going to ibiza since 1997 i love the place and will be going every year for the rest of my life. although i don't go to as many club nights as i used to i still love the sunset strip and even the west-end is starting to grow on me with all the new bars that have opened in recent years. anyway you all take care and enjoy every moment you spend in ibiza.:D

Hola!

Been checking and posting on this board for a year now but failed to notice this thread (never went to 'open chat')..

I'm Joost, 26 years old, live in Holland and I'm studying Media & Entertainment Management in Rotterdam. I go to Ibiza every summer for 6 years now. Friends took me and I immediately fell in love with the island. Everything is just perfect over there: the weather, the people, beaches, towns, sunsets and everything else I forgot to mention (hmmmmmm... Ah! The Clubscene!!!!)..

Doing a closing-session this september and maybe a few days in between somewhere in july of august. Can't wait!

im Sam from wales. im 30 yrs old. Been going to ibiza for 15 years,sometimes for the whole summer while a teenager,currently work in fashion.

bought my own place in Marina Botafoch so get out there 4/5 times a year now.

prefer the winter theses days

Hi,

My names Phil and i'm 27 years old!!! I have just come back from my stag weekend in San An and it was unreal. I choose the venue because I love soulful house and I LOVE the climate! It was my 1st time in Ibiza (god knows why) and I have to say I can't stop thinking about it!! The music, sun, sea, energy is unbeleivable!! I just can't believe I have never been there before and all I can think about is going back!! :)

I'll be a regular on this board as I won't be going back till Ibiza in 2008 so ill stick around to see whats been happening!!!!

Hi 2 all!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Stewart, 19 from Edinburgh. Had a great time in Ibiza2006 and looking forward to partying for a week when we fly out on the 29th!

Anyone fancy a chat just drop me a line :)

Hi, I’m Emma from South Shields (just outside of Newcastle, England). I work as a secretary in a Solicitors office and can’t wait to get away for a week. Love chilling out in bars and meeting loads of new people so hopefully this holiday be just that, obviously with some serious partying too!!!

This is my first time in Ibiza so I am really looking forward to it – get there really early Sunday morning, 16th Sept, and I turn 25 on 17th Sept – what a way to celebrate a birthday.

I am going to Ibiza with a girl I work with who is just like me so I know we are going to have a mint time. We are staying in San An Bay at the Bergantin. Would love to meet up with anyone over there at the same time (16-23 Sept).

So, if you are in Ibiza the same time as me and fancy helping me celebrate my birthday PM me and we can make arrangements.

Until then – have fun!!!

Hi i'm Nikki and i'm 21 years old and I come from Essex (already I sound like typical Essex bird):lol:

I currently house share with one of my best friends Caroline

I work as an Insurance Account Handler in London which sounds boring !

Been Ibiza once already stayed in Playa Den Bossa but decided San Antonio is the place to be this summer!! there is about 7 of us in total!! so watch out!! Loving Ibiza especially Cafe Mambo watching that sun set with a cocktail in one hand is the best feeling ever!!

I'm new to this site so Hi Everyone and to anyone going Ibiza between the 30th July and the 7th August I'll see you out there!!:D

Byeeeeeee!! Nikkixx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

My names Phil and i'm 27 years old!!! I have just come back from my stag weekend in San An and it was unreal. I choose the venue because I love soulful house and I LOVE the climate! It was my 1st time in Ibiza (god knows why) and I have to say I can't stop thinking about it!! The music, sun, sea, energy is unbeleivable!! I just can't believe I have never been there before and all I can think about is going back!! :)

I'll be a regular on this board as I won't be going back till Ibiza in 2008 so ill stick around to see whats been happening!!!!

Hi 2 all!

Just about sums up the effect Ibiza has on many many people.

Welcome to all the new folks posting:):):):)

Don't think I ever did this so here goes...

I'm Ste, 25 from Manchester. I work as a Sales Trainer for a big catalogue firm that is based in Manchester.
I am over in Ibiza on 3rd August for a week with 9 mates.
It will be my 5th time in total in ibiza, 4 as a grown up and once when I was about 14.
Love everything about Ibiza from the chilled out feeling at a sunset to the mayhem in the clubs.

Staying in the bay at Sunshine Apartments, hoping this year to go places I have never been before, I have done Manumission, Cream @ Amnesia, all different nights at Eden/Es Paradis and other nights but this year really want to go Pacha and do the whole Bora Bora/Space thing.

Other years in ibiza I have been a bit of a chav but I have finally matured and come of age!

Hello james

James

What are your top tips for this season?
I wanna know about the hush hush places, that all the locals keep quiet!!:lol::lol:

Back