INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey Everyone.

Hey people. I've been posting here for a while but this is my first intro. My name is Alex and I live in Vancouver Canada. That's on the west coast of Canada. I am 17 years old and very into tech house. I started spinning recently and plan to do that as long as I have ears because it's so much fun. I have only been clubbing once (last weekend) but I hope to go as often as I can (still need a fake ID) and I want to hit Ibiza as soon as I can. My favoiurite DJs is Sven Vath and my favourite arists are Gabriel Ananda, anyone is the Swedish House Mafia, and Hoxton Whores. I am a student at Simon Fraser University who studies film. I wish I could study house.

oh oh oh..i never did this when i started posting. My name is Stephen, aged 28, i am originally from the Wirral however now live in manchester. I work as a project manager for a firm of architects. I have been to ibiza twice, once when i was 17 and but a child, once with a girl (utter nightmare, anti clubbing, bad atittude bint!) therefore when i return to a villa in ibiza town in June '07 wid ma homies, it will essentially be the first time i do it 'properly'. and can i not wait. hence my lurking, watching, irritating and intrusive presence!

Hello Everyone!!

Hey there!

I am OriginalWillow (yes I am the original).....LOL!! :)

My husband and I live in Toronto Canada and we are thinking of spending some time in "heaven" as one might say, this summer! We have been together for 8 wonderful years (I am 27 and he is 30), living and partying like "rock stars" (as we like to say)....and where else would a couple of rock stars go to relax but Ibiza!!

With this being our first trip to the wonderful world of music, beaches and sunsets does anyone have a suggestion of where to stay or maybe the best party to hit??

Originalwillow...this could be possibly the most random rambling you ever read and well, quite a coincidence to say the least but....I also know a couple in Toronto. Yes I know there are lots of couples in Toronto! But....i have a funny feeling about this.

They are also approx your ages i think. They used to live near the CN tower (i think it is called, big lolipop), i think they since moved following birth of their son. I am trying not to give to much away here as its a one in a million shot and i will appear as a stalker! but something in your profile tells me....

Apols if thats not you :spank: !!!!

Intro

Hi all.

i'm kev & i'll be a permanent fixture on the white isle from early this year, although not early enough...

spent from May till Oct there last year, based up in the North in Benirras and can't wait to get back & put down roots properly. ...and spend 3 months solid on Bora Bora every year from now on. ..woohoo!! :lol:

I spoke to a pal there this afternoon, it was 19 degrees & he was swanning about in his shorts. he said it hasnt rained since xmas, and the sun streaming in through his bedroom window every morning wakes him up, so hot he has to kick the quilt off to stop sweating.. ..twat.

see you all there at some point, i'm sure.. ;)

kevsta

howdo fellow ibizian enthusiasts.i am reddevilbhoy.i've been to ibiza 6 times and i'm just about to book my seventh for the opening parties in june.i've never been this early before and i'm a bit worried it won't be the same as it is in august.i don't want to be rattling around those super-clubs when they're only half full!!!i used to stay in san an but last year we stayed in PDB,i hope those afternoon parties in bora bora are going to be pumping that early!!!

Hi people,

Names David and im new to the Forum..been checking out the forum every now and then for the past couple of months but just never got round to joining, untill now. Love Ibiza like everyone on here, Booked up to go out their on the 2nd of july, planning to stay untill early september!! Cant wait!

Talk to you all soon i guess,

Peace

howdy

Hi my names rach, im new to this site. ive never been ibiza before but going for two weeks in july with my boyf. im well excited!:)

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all (well read about you).

Going back to Ibiza in July and staying in Santa Eulalia http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/Spain/Ibiza/holiday-apartment-Santa-Eulalia/p15019.htm?uni_id=22405 since it will be our honeymoon after getting engaged 11 years ago on the island.

A week without kids, without alarm clocks and most likely, without food.

Sorry my names Gary & my better halfs Chantal

Welcome - we are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on the island in June....... what a romantic bunch we are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, I'm André, 22 years old from Sweden.
I've been into electronic music since 2000, but my first club experience took place in Copenhagen in December 2002 (Armin van Buuren playing, hehe)

2 years ago I fell in love with house music, and I'm still into it. BIGTIME!

I've never been to Ibiza before, but me and my friends are planning to go there in either July or August 2007.

Can't wait for the summer, it's gonna be sick as hell! :eek: :D

Oh, and nice to meet you all.

ermm Hi everyone im Anthony, and i live in newcastle (TOON!),

I went to ibiza on a football tournementin '01 when i was 12 lol, could only listen to tunes from outside, but im going back in august 07 for 2 weeks with al the lads, cannit w8!!

Hi all,

my name's Chris, I'm from Germany, 29 years old and I just bumped into this forum... I think about spending this year's summer holidays on Ibiza (never been there before), I'll most likely come alone as my mates are still studying and stuff... dunno how easy it is to get to know people there when being a single traveller?!? I'd like to get into contact with peeps from other countries, I haven't spoken a single English word for years but I kind of devour lots of English books and music mags in my free time (plus I'm of British ancestry ;) ), so I'd really fancy having a chat and a beer or two with some Brits. As far as I can judge up to now chances are that I cross someone on Ibiza :)
Musicwise I'm very much into Drum'n'Bass and House, at least for the latter Ibiza doesn't seem to be the worst place.

Peace

Hi all,

my name's Chris, I'm from Germany, 29 years old and I just bumped into this forum... I think about spending this year's summer holidays on Ibiza (never been there before), I'll most likely come alone as my mates are still studying and stuff... dunno how easy it is to get to know people there when being a single traveller?!? I'd like to get into contact with peeps from other countries, I haven't spoken a single English word for years but I kind of devour lots of English books and music mags in my free time (plus I'm of British ancestry ;) ), so I'd really fancy having a chat and a beer or two with some Brits. As far as I can judge up to now chances are that I cross someone on Ibiza :)
Musicwise I'm very much into Drum'n'Bass and House, at least for the latter Ibiza doesn't seem to be the worst place.

Peace

welcome chris - going to ibiza on your own is not a problem at all and you'll quickly meet many peeps from different countries! no worries ;) and yup, ibiza IS house-heaven 8)

i am John,i am french ... And i am in love with the white island ... i think about ibiza everiday !!!

...I can't wait for summer 2007 in ibiza!!!

Hi im Euge.. I DJ soulful and deep house music in and around the midlands of the UK. Looking forward to getting out to ibiza a few times this coming season, first weekend being 24th-28th May... cant wait!

feel free to check out my site for mixes, bio etc: www.djeuge.co.uk

Back