INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

hey im andrew im tryna head out to ibizza but the earliest i can get there is 12th oct can anyone tell me if there will be anything going on cheers:rolleyes:

ibiza

Hey every1 james here heddin out to ibiza late august for a week stayin in san antonio. want to meet up wit few mad people from.
get back to me if ur in a similar situation:lol:

ibiza

Hey every1 james here heddin out to ibiza late august for a week stayin in san antonio. want to meet up wit few mad people. any takers??:!:
get back to me if ur in a similar situation:lol:

Me, myself and I

Hi,
I am Wesley I am from Belgium and I will visit Ibiza From the 2 Sep untill the 4. I won this trip with the company where I am working. The title was ' Ibiza partyflight'! I saw, I wanted and a won the trip. I will be there with a few people of the company. I hope that the trip will be a succes. I like to party a lot! Here in Belgium I party very often, I went to Lloret de mar a few weeks ago for two weeks of party. But they say that in Ibiza it's something else, I will find out!!! Do you know what I have to do certainly??? Please let me know.
Grtz,

HI, I'm from Serbia, Novi Sad, 20yrs old, student and DJ. Hope to meet new friends here , nice to see you all :rolleyes:

Feel free to contact me @ any time

Hello everybody,
I am Yaron, 22 years old from Israel.
I've been addicted to electronic music since I was a kid and been clubbing here for some time (although the scene here sux)..
Been to Ibiza for the first time at 3/8-15/8 and had amazing time..best 2 weeks of my life :)
you can see pictures here - http://www.dance-industries.com/ibiza2006
I am definitely coming next year as well, and probably the year afterwards ;)

Hi my names Laura, I'm 20 and I'm from Liverpool!
Love Ibiza,love clubbin,and many many other things!
I'm a full time student and party animal
Nice to meet everyone
Laura :twisted: xxxxxx

Hi From Newcastle, UK!

Hello my fellow clubbers.

Im Glen, I'm 25 and live near Newcastle, UK. Been to Ibiza twice, latest adventure was July this year and just booked up ready to go back with 20 mates again next year! Can't wait!

Check out my forums at http://www.YourResidentDJ.co.uk

Hope to speak to loads of you over the next 10 months or so before I go back!

brilliant

Hi my Name is John 36 from Waterford ...just back the from the magical island head is still gettin moving inside & out....was 4th time there best bit's going to hed_kandi night & stumbling across a club off the west end called plastic with Jeff Barker playin there place was rockin will be making another visit there :rolleyes:

i haven't introduced myself - i'm Emma, I'm 26 from England and i'm always out in Ibiza usually around openings and closings at least twice a year for the last 6 years.

i like the more minimal, electronic, techno sound you get at DC10 and Cocoon best. I usually stay in Ibiza town or sometimes PDB but i try to avoid bora bora and definitely San An (hideous)

:D hello there my names Caroline Im 25 (just turned 25 today actually) :D and i love Ibiza, just back home on monday there and I have the holiday blues.
That was my 3rd time on the White Isle and may there be many many more!!:D

Best night for me on the island is without a doubt Manumission!!:D

Have stayed in San An each year but have to say this year was purely through circumstances beyond our control, wont be back there again as above stated by Emma it is hideous, going for PDB next year!!

Possibly catch yous out there sometime, always head out around closing parties, went a bit early this year, but who knows maybe be at the closings next year!!

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello - My name is Toby, I am 28 and have worked on Ibiza for the past three summers - thius is my first summer working in England since then... : (

I used to live in an aprtment block just next the the pascha Hotel ( noisy but nice)
My fav clubs ar Sundays @Space, Cocoon adn the Tues morning carry on... regretably I can't habndle DC10, to crowded for my liking really.....

I am flying out tomorrow for the closing parties.... will probably see lots of you there....

Hi! I'm Alex a devoted fan of house music. I've been going to my favourite spot in the world since the year 2000 (missed going in 2003 only).
I have always kept an eye on this wonderfull forum and lately I felt that I must be active.
Did Ibiza this year for one week in September (4th till the12th) and I miss it badly.

gym clubber

heyy all, my name is Mohsen am 26 years old from turkey :) actually i never been to ibiza, so am plannig to go there this summer 2007. i love clubbing, partying alot, am really looking forward to meet all of u there, i beleive we all will have a pleasent time :).

Im Lucy, im 21years old and im in love with this island. i am new to the site and hope to get a job in one of the clubs next season (summer 07)

My fave dj's are Derrick May, sven Vath, Richie Hawtin, Leo Belchetz, laurent Garnier, Sneak.....the list goes on...anything techno/drum n bass really!

Im also learning spanish at the moment to also help me when i go over to ibiza in June.

Adios!!! xxx

Back