INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

it's me!!

Hi!! :) My name is krystle
what's going on ?

I'm 24 years old and I live in the big apple :)
I'm a nurse and I like to get down with the get-down :lol:

This will be my 3rd visit to IBZ -
1st time I went by my little ol' self and thought i died and went to heaven, 2nd time (last summer) I went with my most most favorite man, mikey, and unfortunate to say, had a very disappointing time (!!)
We went through the GAMMIT of vacation woes - each and every single one of them occurring during our time on the white isle.
You name it, it happened to us!
The worst of which was mikey getting food poisoning which nearly put him on his death bed, and even worse (in both of our opinions) was traveling half way around the world to spend 10 days straight buying and eating what we thought was going to be little pieces of heaven when in fact it was absolute shIIIIt. Literally. Apparently the island was completely barren of anything that was halfway decent while we were there last summer at the beginning of July. Each and everyday we got a different batch, took some, then waited and waited and waited, and nothing! NOT fun.
The one and only saving grace was that because we were stone cold sober the entire time, we got some quality beach time in :)

anyhoo - after getting back last summer we thought it'd be a looong time before we'd go back, but then time does heal and now here we are, saddling back up again! We have a positive mental outlook but I sure hope the island is ready for us this year because we are ready to blow our load!~

and that's my story :)

hi,

my name is charley, i am meeting my friend aaron in ibiza for july 2nd - 14th.
we r both ibiza virgins, but old school ravahs from the north americas.....
i'm coming from canada.....

i'm a big snowboarder.... whistler this season!!!!!!!
like playing my guitar... and hangin' at pubs

i like everything from gabber, jungle, d&b, goa, .... to some harder house,trance and electronica........ i like all forms of dark and black metal too :) :evil: ..... pretty much anything that is good!
i know ibiza is almost all house and prog.....which is gonna be great.... but if anyone knows where to maybe catch some alternatives... aka. jungle/d&b/ other non-house dj'ing, any advise much appreciated.

see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, 26 from Cumbria.

Heading back to Ibiza for my 3rd time this year, gotta good feeling its gonna belter and more messy than usual! :twisted: ;) Especially if I find some of that coco loco!! :lol:

7 of us going over and we're all good mates so i know its gonna be a belter 8)

hey

Hi,

i'm missy K, i live in Reading, been to Ibiza many many times and i'm going again 6th Aug for 2 weeks. I'm a lover of all things funky, especially good quality funky vocal house. The Cross is my favorite club in London :) Just thought i'd say hi xx

missy k said:
Hi,

i'm missy K, i live in Reading, been to Ibiza many many times and i'm going again 6th Aug for 2 weeks. I'm a lover of all things funky, especially good quality funky vocal house. The Cross is my favorite club in London :) Just thought i'd say hi xx

WELCOME to the board Missy K. :lol: ;)

missy k said:
Hey Sirens where do you go when your in Ibiza?

I am a bit of a cyber chick, I love the glow sticks and dummies. I normally head to Eden & Es Paradis.

See you on the dance floor ;)

Sirens said:
I am a bit of a cyber chick, I love the glow sticks and dummies. I normally head to Eden & Es Paradis.

See you on the dance floor ;)

can we see a pic?? (lots of expression please);) :twisted:

what the f***

Please tell me your joking sirens or this is the shortest friendship in clubland. that includes meeting someone when your a bit mashed, thinking they're your best friend even though you forgot their name a split second after meeting them haha

well sirens maybe its the glow sticks and fluffy boots that attract the wrong type of people :lol: i've met many fab people through clubbing. are you going to ibiza this year?

missy k said:
well sirens maybe its the glow sticks and fluffy boots that attract the wrong type of people :lol: i've met many fab people through clubbing. are you going to ibiza this year?

Not sure :cry: :evil:

why not, what's stopping you? do you live in london? whats your favourite clubs? say turnmills and i'm off haha

hello!!
I m 21 My name is dolores and I come from barcelona,i m spending the last week of july2006 in Ibiza which is also my very first IBIZA trip!!!!! I already red evrything about the AMAZING clubs there...I saw the prices aswell.. :-(
Where can i get less expensives entries..or i even heard that sometimes u get into clubs for free??

thanks..

im new to this

Hi my name is Nat im 23, mad raver over here but first time to go to Ibiza, next Sat 15th July woohoo. I work in sales, have a partner and a son of 19 months who loves hard house lol.
learning to drive... mmm wot else...ahh thatl do
oh yer i live in hertfordshire.

Hey, My name is Daniel although i like to be referred to as Charley.

I am 21 and live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England. I am currently at college full time studying to become a tree surgeon. I am heading out to ibiza in 3 weeks on the 9th august for the first time, i seriously cant wait, i have been hoping to go to ibiza for the past 5 years but just havent managed to gather the money each time my friends go there.
Hopefully this will be the first of many trips out to Ibiza.

Hello my name is Al Munzo, I'm originally from Mexico but I have been living in Texas USA for 10 years now. I've been to Ibiza once and I'm going back the second week of august.

Been into house music since I was 15 , now I'm 27 and I work as a financial consultant. I'm into DJing too..........my favorite things in the world traveling and house music (I actually travel for the music) .....

been to a lot of festivals around the world, nothing compares to IBIZA!!!!!!

I can't wait to "WE LOVE SUNDAYS"............I'll see you all there

Back