INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

zarbtron said:
hello I'm Zarbtron, aka Nick, previously Naddyz on here until, erm, that account and personality was, erm, terminated.​

22, male, live in oxford, 2nd time to the white isle this summer, can't wait :twisted: 8)​

HIYA!!!!!!! *waves*

looking for some Tips

Hello , me and a buddy are going to be in Ibiza around the 3 to 8 of may 2006 any tips on places to go clubs/parties or were to stay

we not sure also if it is easier to take the ferry or fly in..

any sugestions will be appriciated

cesar

Only just seen this thread, I've been on these boards for a couple of weeks now.

I'm Luke, 22 from South London, been coming to Ibiza all my life as my auntie resides on the island and has done for 30 years. Last year was my first season working in Ibiza, I worked on the security team of Manumission and Ibiza Rocks. I'm back over this year for my 2nd season working, I'm working for Ibiza Travelshop and cannot wait to get back over there! Love everything to do with Ibiza, the beaches, the clubs, the people, the lifestyle.

Ibiza Virgin....

Been to Portugal, France, Germany, Ireland, lived in London... Never been to Spain... Planning trip to Mallorca for cycling training... Was thinking of going to Ibiza for more riding, part, and just relax... A little concerned that 36 may seem old to you all... Here in New York City it isn't a cause for concern, but most of you posting are young 20's IF that.... Care to entertain this concern of mine?:rolleyes:

umm.. I think that if you get to know the forum people a bit more you'll find out that many of us are NOT in our early twenties!!:) :)

Hey everyone im Lynette 21 from Manchester. Iv been to Ibiza 4 times upto now and going again in July 9th - 23rd cant wait! Taking my Ibiza virgin friend and my brother who came with me few other times.

Thats me!!! Maybe see some of you over there! :D

June 2006

Hey what's up!
My name is Cole aka DJ Hollister. I'm a 29 year old 6 foot 1 personal trainer and dj from Dallas, Texas and I will be traveling to Ibiza in June and I will be living there for the entire summer probably in San An. Feel welcome to give me a shout. Definately interested in meeting some new peeps while I'm out there on R&R.

hey im katie already a member ov anotha site thought id come n introduce myself 2 u pps tho, im 24 frm west mids, uk, hope 2 meet some ov u on the white isle xxx

Hey there. I'm Arina from Moscow. Been to Ibiza 4 times. Going back this year for 4 or 5 weeks in July/August )))

Last edited by a moderator:
hello all,
my name is jaz...im 21, from QLD Australia....this is going my first trip over to ibiza this june/july cant wait! anyway i'll be staying at san an...definately letting my hair down and partying hard and ibiza seems like the place to do it-hopefully see some of you there!

Sup everyone. I'm Dew, I'm from the central US where there's nothing but wheatfields. Going to Ibiza for the first time this summer, lookin' forward to an outstanding vacation.

Hi, I'm Sanna, 28, from Finland.. Been to Ibiza before and will going again next week! :) Cant wait!!!

Hey I'm Lisa 22 and from OZ, Virgin to Ibiza in july, going solo and a little nervous so any advice appreciated! Cant wait to have as much sun, beer and tanning and of course partying as possible!! Love to hear from anyone :D xx

I'm Ellie, I'm 18 and going to Ibiza for the first time on June 9th wiv my ex boyfriend :| I like PVC and want to do fun adventurous things like banana boats and jet skiing, and of course get wrecked!!

hey all,
im a 26 year old aussie who is going to ibiza for the first time, im ready to party on in the sun...

bring it on!! summer 06

Ibiza Virgin

Hi I'm Rache
Going to Ibiza for the first time this year in June wiv my girlz :)
Cant wait so any suggestion s for must does while I'm there much appreciated

Hiya guys and gals I am back!!! My name is Les and I am from Gibraltar, got a chance to meet many spotlighters in Ibiza last season at the Space opening and Bora Bora. I use to be on the forums all the time but since the end of last season I have been traveling so I have been out of touch and away. Anyways I'm back now for those of you that remember me and/or met me last season and its almost time to head back to IB, I'd really like to get in touch with everyone I met last summer!!

Back