INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hey

Hi everyone, my names jennie and i'm off to ibiza in June for the firs time and i cant wait.. so looking forward to it.. i've been into danch music now for the past 2 years.. My fav dj is prob felix da houscat or Darren Emerson. Also love Mylo..The list could go on and on.. :) :)

hi there, i'm new to this site.. my name is jennie and i'm from Dublin.. going to ibiza for the 1st time this summer.. cant wait.have you been?

Hi guys, ive been a member here for just under a year now, and decided to return as a semi regular poster, in time to gear myself up for my next holiday, in the summer ... it will be the third year on the trot that ive been to ibiza, and about my 6/7th time in total ... Ibiza to me is just fantastic, an island that can offer you peace and quiet and loud fun filled nights out, cheap drink, fantastic wether, and more - is the place for me...

About me, im 19 nealry 20, and live in Shrewsbury which is in the midlands, i love music football, and fun nights out, and cosy nights in .... this sounds like a love personals ad ! lol.

hey there brian Im so new at this<me and my gf are heading over to ibiza in sept and i was wondering if u could please tell quikly wat the island people are like(if there very open minded if u no wat i mean)and where are the best hotels??im also looking forward to armada at amnesia and wat this club is actually like,thanks dude

hey daniel me and my gf are also heading over for the armada nites but well be over there round sept,could u please let me no how your time goes over there and wat the clubs are like and also if its easy to find people who could help you out on having a goodtime(if you no wat i mean)im from geelong and ive never been so this would be really appreciated.thanks
djkab2004@hotmail.com

Hey. I am Steve, 29, from London & Portsmouth. Been a member on spotlight for about 3 years although this year will be my 8th time to Ibiza. I usually go with my clubbing mate Steve and on occassion bring some newbies over too.

This year we are staying at The Klippe Apartments, in the bay, so if anyone is going to be from 24th June for the following 10 days - drop me a line:)

New Member!

I'm Matt from London, thought i'de better sign up as I and a few mates have booked an Ibiza holiday in the summer and ive been looking around for all the tips and advice!

Nice one guys (and gals)

8)

Hey Im Jen and from Northern Ireland! Haven't been to Ibiza yet and haven't booked a holiday yet but Im looking for info! Me and my girls went to Magaluf last year and are considering going there again but we also like the idea of trying somewhere new! If we go we won't be going until summer 07 due to other commitments this year!

I’m Pete, new member from the states. I’ll be in Ibiza with Samjane August 6th-13th. I’m into mostly minimal, electro house, prog house, some trance, and some techno. We’re really looking forward to visiting.

Here goes...

Hey, I'm Kev. Originally from the States but been travling for the past few years. Presently a civilian firefighter in the Middle East. NOT military. I've heard mixed rumors about how Americans are recieved in Ibiza. I hope that people will recieve me based on who I am rather than where I come from as I am very interested in meeting people from all over. I hope this will be my best vacation yet. Good all around.

Kev

hello hello !
i'm Adam from Canada !
Gonna visit Ibiza for the first time this summer and i just can't wait !!
I'm a music freak, and i love people and partying.! I think i'm gonna like Ibiza !!
What do you think ? hehehehe !!

Great forum, great people, great vibe !
SMiles !!!
:) :) :)

rollinsolo said:
Hey, I'm Kev. Originally from the States but been travling for the past few years. Presently a civilian firefighter in the Middle East. NOT military. I've heard mixed rumors about how Americans are recieved in Ibiza. I hope that people will recieve me based on who I am rather than where I come from as I am very interested in meeting people from all over. I hope this will be my best vacation yet. Good all around.

Kev

Everyone is welcome. Enjoy your time on the White isle 8)

rollinsolo said:

Kev
Hey Kev. Welcome from a fellow long-term American expat. :D

Have no worries. I've never experienced an ounce of trouble.

jennie02 said:
My fav dj is prob felix da houscat or Darren Emerson.

Let's see if we can help. Is a tubby black guy with sticky-up hair and black rimmed glasses? Or does he look white, with short cropped hair?

Beckiboo said:
Maybe you could fill us in?

no no no........i'm always shouting my mouth off too much on here........i think i need to keep my cards closer to my chest a bit more......SO my lips are sealed.;) :lol:

hello I'm Zarbtron, aka Nick, previously Naddyz on here until, erm, that account and personality was, erm, terminated.

22, male, live in oxford, 2nd time to the white isle this summer, can't wait :twisted: 8)​

Back