INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi everyone!

My name is Toolso and I come from the north of England (Blackburn) originally,

hopefully going to ibiza sometime this August '06, so hope to see y'all out there :!: :!:

TOOLSO :D

hello...

thought i mite introduce myself

im tekku, a female from melbourne, australia
im a sous chef and a dj
i play hardtrance,hardstyle and acid

i was in ibiza 3 yrs ago on a summer holiday as i was living and working in zurich at the time...had the best 15 days of my life in ibiza

i stayed at club punta arabi in es cana

im planning on coming back to ibiza in 2006 for a holiday..but am planning first and foremost to spend a season there working if i can....

thats all :)

any other aussies here?

Hey all,

Im Dave and Im from NYC, USA! Looking to pop my Ibiza cherry this summer with a whole bunch of crazy people. Work in the finanacial world which is what pays the bills these days...Anyone else from the big city?

Hi I'm David

I'm 27 (and feel every day of it), work in marketing for a big pub company and live in the gloomy midlands.

I worked the '99 & 2000 season in Ibiza and loved every minute (even the horrific come downs) and have holiday'd there (pretty much every year) since 1996, graduating from Club 18-30 the first couple of years to renting villas in 2004, 2005 and (just been booked) 2006.

Been using the forums for quite a while now so thought I ought to introduce myself properly.

Hi
i'm carolina and i'm from argentina
this is my first time in this forum. i'm going to go to ibiza alone the next summer and i want to know if it is necesary to go with people or i can enjoy the experience alone.
Kisses

Try anything Once !!

Hi Folks ,
My name is George and i come from Aberdeen .I have wanted to come to IBIZA for years (but she didnt ) But now she has gone to munch on pastures new and that means i am heading your way in june 2006 . My mates all think i am off my trolley , but they are all happy with Corronation St and Danniel Odonnel .Anyway, I have a wishlist of things to do before you pop your clogs and this is next on the list .I want to come back and be able to say to anyone "Been there , Seen it , Done it ""!! Well i hope to see some of you in a club somewhere on the 2nd of June when i will be ,
Any other "Mature clubbers" out there , drop me a line .
George

Hey all,

Names Martyn, from the Isle of Man, U.K. (any other manx ppl out there?).

Work (or so they think lol) for a major bank, and I pass my pilot license with any luck in Jan/Feb!

Own a little non-profit organisation, which builds up enough stress in order for me to make my first visit to Ibiza in June 2006 (12th-19th) hehe!

My motto - if you've still got money left you haven't partied enough!! :lol:

Is 7 days sufficient time to sample all the great clubs and bars??

Martyn.

Hi

Hi I'm Steve, originally from Brum but living in Worcestershire now. Go to Ibiza every year - always try to sync up with the radio 1 shennanigans. Made the closing parties in 2004 and may do so in 2006. Defo going to the Space opening 2006. I work for a US technology company and travel around Europe with my job. Also attend the Miami WMC each year.

George - don't dwell on your age as its only a number.

Hi fergie,
I have been in a few times ,but there has always been a problem of one sort or the other ie ( the woman i was with at the time !!!), so it always ended in a moody PMT sort of evening. ha !Then the next one decided on too much female competition and wouldnt go ! So me being the SOFT !understanding husband type didnt go either .
And that brings me to now ! I am on my own now and thats why i decided to go over and see and do something i have wanted to for years. I am out of touch with Aberdeen and where everything is nowadays, so i woudnt know where the best places are and what they are like . The last time i went into town , the first two places i went into were full of sixteen year olds half pissed so i went to a pub instead LOL.
Is there a club in town that has a good atmosphere and people who have at least left school ? ha ha
Thanks for asking fergie
George

Hi George,

Your going to have a wicked time in Ibiza mate, just go with the flow and you'll love it.:p

Aberdeen is really good for a night out nowadays. Are you wanting to embrace the dance music scene in Ibiza? If you are, clubs in Aberdeen to try are The Forum (on selected nights), Ministry, and Snafu. Another place that is pretty good is Tiger Tiger; older crowd and good music on a Saturday:p

If you want to avoid very young folk, avoid a place called Liquid. Lovely looking club, but I feel very old in there and I'm 22! As for bars, the best just now is Soul on Union Street, and lots of bars down Belmont Street.

I regularly go to parties where there are quite alot of folk your age, and you'll find Ibiza to be like that to.

Well done for deciding your going to go out and hit Ibiza to...you wont regret it:p

hi to all. i'm christoph from italy. i'm 23 years old. i speak italian, german and english. i live in the northern part of italy close to austria. the city is called bolzano. we speak there italian and german. i'm a funny nice guy that loves going out, travelling, dancing, meet new people. i'm an electronic music freak, i love all the styles of house: deep, techy, funky, progressive. i also love breaks plus drum & bass. and chillout is also great. the music must take you on a journey. my dj heroes are danny tenaglia, desyn masiello, demi, omid 16b, sasha, digweed, deep dish, david morales, frankie knuckles, francois kevorkian, danny krivit, hernan cattaneo, danny howells, nick warren, dave seaman. so you see i love a wide range of music. i've been to ibiza for two times, one week in july 2004 and ten days in august/september 2005. this year i want go to the opening in the beginning of june. so see ya all. peace & house 4 ever!!! chrissi!!! a photo of me is in my profile!!! :)

Hi James!
My name is steven, i'm 29 yrs old and i'm planning to come to Ibiza for a 2nd time with some cusions in 2006. I went on the party calender to see what was happening on the dates that we're there (3/6/06 - 9/6 /06) and there was - space - circo loco - subliminal. what would you rate these clubs at!

Hi

My name is Rachel, I am 24 years old and I live in Manchester. I went to Ibiza for the first time last year, and I enjoyed myself so much, I am going back in June for another week.

Rachel

well hello there peeps

im candy and i am 30 ...went to ibiza a few years ago and loved it ...wasnt able to go last year ...due to a minority vote but hoping to go back out this year

i absolutly love dance and trance music and become possessed when i hear it ...my favorite club was es paradis ....but im yet to visit a few more

i am currently workin in the uk and dont really have plans to work anywhere else ...
as i said before love dancing and thats my job

joined the site to help find out information about what is goin on
so lets see how is goes
so maybe if im lucky maybe i will get to see some off u this year

Hi everyone, I'm Chris, I'm 20 and a student.
I've never been to Ibiza before but this summer will be my first time. I am going with a group of friends.
I am mainly into Trancey music, my favourite DJ being Tiesto.

Hi all,
My name is Amber 24 years old. Heard about Ibiza from a guy I dated who wouldnt stop talking bout his trip there. Now I am dying to go, hopefully at the end of August beginning of Sept. I cant wait I am sure I will not want to come home!

introduice yourself

Hi,

It's a long tima ago that I went to this forum, shame on me:confused:
Last time that I went to Ibiza is 3 years ago now (met a girl who's not at all in the house scene). But this year we will finely come over to the island. So, I'm back on the forum and will follow the new things.

Anyway, for most of you; who don't know me.
I'm smiley, living in Belgium, 30 years old; a man.
I'm working as advisor for Renault (you know those little cars)
My passions are music, watersports and making fun.
I'm really looking forward to come back and live again, ther's no place on earth that's more open-minded than this island and this is what I'm gonna try to show at my gilr (hope she'll like it:?: )

C U ALL:p

Back