INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Greetings

Hello, my name's Corey/Djpsycosmiley from New Orleans, Louisiana. I'm a breaks DJ and have been doing this since I was 17...I'm 32 now and have just recently started spinning again.

I have a dream to come to Ibiza and spin, meet the wonderful people, see the gorgeous sites, and experience all I can. I will be posting a new demo on WWW.ACIDPLANET.COM in the next few days 2-7-06 to 2-10-06 and will do so every month. If anyone wants me to come out & hang, spin...let me know!

Thanks and take care

Corey/DJPSYCOSMILEY

Hi there!

Hello

I am Rich, I am 27 and from Chicago, IL. I am married to my lovely wife Andrea, and I work for Clear Channel.
My first time to Ibiza was this past NYE, and I had an incredible experience. So much in fact, that I recruited 3 ibiza virgins to join me back this August. I have been told I can be persuasive.
I love House music (deep, tek, vocal, progressive), I love culture, and travel, and I really enjoy other people that are open minded and positive. Ibiza blew my mind, and it really made me realize how truly grand life can be. It is so wonderful to have a place to go and just escape, and be yourself, and not have to stress about life for awhile. For me Ibiza is paradise, I feel privellaged to have had the chance to experience it.
Besides all that, I have a dog, I like good film, books, art, food, and sports (fairly well rounded)

Glad to meet everyone

Rich

Hi everyone,

My name is Laura, I'm 25 years old and I've been to Ibiza twice- first time three years ago and fell in love with the place. Am going again from 12-21st July this year and I can't wait!! I'd go every year if I had my way (but I don't always get my way :( ).

Bora Bora is my favourite place on Earth. Not that I've been everywhere in the world, but I can't imagine anywhere else could beat it for me!!

Thanks for having me & see y'all around.

Laura xxx

Hi

We are a unsigend band from Warrington who are ready to rock ibiza to its foundations this summer :twisted:

Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll people!

Hi all, im al, im 24 and from just outside belfast, northern ireland. never been to ibiza before but a group of 30 of us will be gracing the island from the 6th august for a fortnite. my fav music style at the minute is hard dance/trance, with djs such as the tidy boys, scot project and eddie halliwell really impressing me at the minute. i was also a big fan of 1999 as thats when my madness days started, so tunes like airwave, skydive and silence all make me tingle when i hear them. apart from that i am into football, rugby, going to the gym, women, and partying, i am sure i will meet some of you at some point over the summer so i look forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

My name is ibizahoney or H, I am 26 years old and I have been to Ibiza 12 times since summer '99 and live for my yearly visits to the island.
I worked the summer of 2000 and got married on the island last year, it was amazing.
My best trip to Ibiza (apart from my wedding!) was for Millennium eve.. Space on New Years Day was THE GUVNOR!

Space is my favourite club and I try and go a couple of times each time I am over.

I will be over for the Opening parties and for just over a week in August this year..

Hope you all have a great Ibiza this year! Last year was excellent.. I'm so excited already!

Hx :D

Hey,

I'm 29 from Montreal and planning my first trip to Ibiza.

Any idea why there are no parties listed on the Clubbing calendar for Es Paradis?

Montreal Dude said:
Any idea why there are no parties listed on the Clubbing calendar for Es Paradis?

No info released yet i assume, but es paradis is the first club to open so details will be up shortly.

Welcome to Spotlight :D

Hi i'm irene, i'm 24 and from Ireland. I've been to ibiza a couple of times and love it, love it, love it as I'm sure all of ye do. I will be revisiting the mental Island this July (last week).

Any one gonna be there talk to me....:lol:

Hi my name is Don, 28 and myself and a mate of mine are coming from Perth, Western Australia to Ibiza on 27 June for a week. I'm from Ireland but live in Oz now

Can't wait to see what Ibiza is realy like :)

Montreal Dude said:
Hey,

I'm 29 from Montreal and planning my first trip to Ibiza.

Hey a good mate of mine is coming all the way from Montreal for a week in Ibiza. Are you a frenchie or anglo?

My name is Tyson, I'm 22, from Boulder in the US.

My first visit to Ibiza was last summer where I got to go to the opening party of space, stayed with my friend's uncle who is a rare arts dealer and has a beautiful villa up in the hills :p , and had the absolute time of my life.

I was in europe studying in northern england for 6 months and during my time I visited 11 different countries and out of everywhere i went, Ibiza is by far my favorite place on the planet. Better than the opening of cavo paradiso in Mykonos :oops: (guess nothing can be compared to Ibiza when it comes to parties :lol: )

I am coming back to Ibiza for more June 1st-7th to catch space's opening again plus a few others....

Opening of Space in Ibiza - It's one small island for man, one giant party for mankind... lol :lol:

Hi everyone,

this is my first post, my name is Chris and I am, wait for it, 36 years old!
God I feel old when I check the ages of the rest of you guy's!:oops:
I am married to my wife Leigh and we live in a town called Pontypool in Wales, UK, have been visiting Ibiza since '99, we will be going again in Aug this year for the 6th time.
Love music in general :p but specifically all things 'dance' although not too keen on hard dance or trance.:(
Love Ibiza, especially the sunset bars, laid back atmosphere and of course the clubs.:p
So far there are too many highlights from previous visits to mention although dj's of note that have blown me away on previous visits include, Sasha, Roger Sanchez, Danny Rampling, Frankie Knuckles and Erick Morillo plus the very 1st MTV festival in '99 was amazing, want to catch Timo Mass and hopefully Sander Kleinenberg this year.

If you see me give me a shout, I'll be the old guy in the corner with the sensible slacks and pint of stout.;)

Speak soon.

lamb pie said:
this is my first post, my name is Chris and I am, wait for it, 36 years old!
God I feel old when I check the ages of the rest of you guy's!:oops:
Don't worry, friend. A lot of people on this forum, and who visit the island regularly, are in the 30-40 age range (myself included, 34) . You are not alone, and you are not old!

hey all, i'm shawn, 31, from austin texas, usa. planning on gotting to ibiza with my friend jennifer this year for the first time and am totally stoked ... always wanted to go, and i finally got enough money to make the trip. last trip to europe was a couple years ago to london and paris, this time i'm ready to dance my ass off!

looking for an ok place to stay, nothing expensive, thinking of casa maria or sol bahia (san antonio), then taking the bus to the other side. if anyone has recommendations, hit me up

Hi, i'm Dave from Middlesbrough and it took me ages to come up with this name. Going to Ibiza for the fourth time in a row on the 19th July with four mates(may'be I should give somewhere else a try, but it's the place everyone seems to go). On here for a bit of friendly chat and banter.

Hey

Hi guys,

im new to the forum, worked in malia 2004 and used to be a moderator on there forum, so kinda know how these thibgs work.

going ibiza for first time this year on 15th july for 2 week with 2wentys i cant wait. 11 of us going me my bessie mate and 9 lads.. so girlies there u go few hotties joining us,.. couple not su much lol!

Im 20, 21 in 3 week and from cumbria reet up north..

Thats a rap for me

luc xx :) :D :p

Back