INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Greetings, my name is Jonathan and I'm 25, living in San Francisco.

I've been going to Winter Music Conference for the last 3 years and I'm thinking next year it's time for a change :) So Ibiza it is!

Plus, I'm in love with the music coming out of Spain and Italy right now, so I think that has a lot to do with it as well...

Oh and People here are a lot nicer here than other message boards :)

hey i'm Lyn!

I'm 21 and i'm from Glasgow in Scotland.

never been to ibiza before but plan on heading out to work for the full season next year! cant wait!!

need to start saving my pennies! :D

L x

hi!!! just thought id take a moment out of my hectic life and introduce myself!!!my names laura and im 22 years old!!i have been to ibiza the past two years for the closing parties and can officially say that i am addicted!!!!i am 100% going back out nect year but for the summer!!!i canny wait!!!! how about all of you???any plans???
lauraoxley1@hotmail.com
cheers all!!! x x x

Hello there!

I'm Jo, 29 from Glasgow. Been to Ibiza 7 times now, last time being 2 years ago. I'm in the process of planning another trip next year as part of my big three-O celebrations. Might aswell face up to leaving my twenties in style 8)

www.myplaycard.com - join the community

I have never really stayed in the same place for to long. From leaving school i got into sales and realised that i dint really want to work for anyone else yet, or work at all in a 9-5. So i took myself over to ibiza and ended up staying there for 5 seasons.Before that i turned down a soccer scholarship with Atlanta/USA high school.Had an affair with Newcastle United as a YTS but wasnt love,when injured i hit the party scene.Hard. In the winter months i have visited Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and met some fantastic people.There was also scattered weekend breaks to Eastern Europe to capitalise on the cheap fags and pave a nice lifestyle,so there was a break from reality.
Got a night in Birmingham,Below that is doing really well, you can view photos at playbirmingham.com clubpromters>below.I love the fact that i have managed to never really be involved in the rat race. So every day is a good day. I got time to always enjoy x

hiii, my name is Moti,and i'm from israel. been to ibiza 2 times and in summer 2006 will be my 3 time.

i love house,funkey house,techno and trance.

i work in club HAOMAN17 as a light man.
that's all i think.... :lol:

Hi I'm Kenty!

I live in Manchester and have been to Ibiza (I think!..) 20 times now! I'm not ancient though, only 18 :p
I have a lot of friends and adopted family out there (hotel owners, bar owners, waiters, cleaners, police etc etc) and often get invited back to some of the workers homes on the mainland during winter.
I usually stay in San Antonio bay but spend most of my time in Ibiza town and foraging through some of the more heavenly hedonistic areas through the vast backings (I'm sure you'll all agree, if you look in the right places there's some breathtaking views and areas that I've yet to see matched anywhere else :D )

I go to Ibiza every year without fail, sometimes twice. My ibicencan love is built in and I've been going since birth (My parents had been going since 72' I believe! My dad saw some of the legendary performances from Bob Marley and Eddy Grant, which I'm eternally jealous of! 8) )

As usual, I'll be out there in '06, For at least two weeks (Although I'm hoping for four, difficult with collecting A level results though)
I've been browsing this forum for a while but now I feel like contributing something! I think i'll enjoy myself here 8)

Kindly,
Kenty

jjinit said:
Looks like Nitey has "done a buckley" and created a "phantom" profile so he can big himself up!! :lol:
If you're referring to me lol, then you're wrong :p I'm real hehe. By this I'm guessing Niteflys a fellow "Kenty"? 8)

Hi all

Hi, im Alfonso i have going to ibiza this summer for first time.....Im from Murcia (i live in the coast, in front of the magic island ), well, we have see many things that they´re impresionants...

if i can i show photos of this summer...

Hey all -

Lucy from Leeds - 22.

Been spying the posts over the last few days - you're a mad lot and i think i love you! :D - my kinda people.

Been to the lovely ibiza a few times - moving out next season, yey.

So how longs this site been going on? ONLY JUST stumbled across it - what luck! xxx

Hey all -

This post has hit 32 pages! Suppose bout time I added myself to the list, well its been a few years.

25 yrs old.
Living Suffolk, bet the only one on here who lives here...
Been to Ibiza 5 times.
Got a weekend booked 4 nxt yr. on 29th June..

Regards,

K

Hi, Mister P here. My real name is Mark (parents had no imagination) and I am a 29 year old bloke from Northampton. Been into dance music since the heady days of 1993 when I went to my first rave. Been through quite a few genres since then but currently enjoying breaks and drum n bass, especially the liquid funk style. Favourite DJ's are Hybrid, Evil Nine, Fabio and the one and only LTJ Bukem.

me :)

Hi,

Im 20, originally from Bradford but living in Bristol, selling wine for a living, which isnt too bad.

Went to Ibiza for the first time this summer, and went by myself. Due to mates either loved up or skint. Had the most amazing week of my life. Met new people to hang around with every day and night. And amazed myself with how i was still standing after so little sleep.

Im into pretty much all dance music, but cant go wrong with a bit of funky house to get me in the mood whilst gettin ready for a night out.

Cant wait to get back to the white island!!!!

BRING IT N :D

Re: me :)

princesspink said:
Hi,

Im 20, originally from Bradford but living in Bristol, selling wine for a living, which isnt too bad.

You love pink and sell wine.. I think there's someone on here who'd like to meet you :lol: :lol:

Back