INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi, New to this forum thing. 30yr old clubber/businessman/promotor of TwistedFunk/bad dj. Love Ibiza been a few times, doing our first party there this year... see post on the parties and clubbin forum...... VERY EXCITED!!

Anyone wants a free party on the 1st oct pop along. We're dragging about 40 messy f*ckwits along from London so come and say hello...... I might even chew your ear of and tell you how tackybullshitta came about if you're really unfortunate!

:twisted:

Hola!

I'm Jess, i'm 21 and I live in sunny Leicester but mentally Ibiza! I fell in love with the place in July and will be going back every year from now on! (money permitting!)

I'm a shopaholic and i'm addicted to this site!!! :D :D :D

Hi all,

I am 28, live in London and have been going to ibiza since 1995!

My day job is being an accountant and I have been DJ'ing for 10 years as well though I only really do the occassional private party nowadays.

My wife and I are heading back to Ibiza next FRIDAY :D as newlyweds having got married in July this year after getting engaged on the terrace at SPACE last year!

I can't imagine a summer without Ibiza and am really looking forward to a great end to this one on my 10th anniversary of visiting Ibiza.....

Cheers

SJW

PS. This board is excellent!

hello my names stuart :)

i have a love of all types of music which is what drew me to ibiza (like alot of people i suppose)

this years been the 6th i've visited and (just got back in fact :( )i've just started using the site

in the good old uk i've been attending "raves" since 93 and seen all sorts of dance music ebb and flow in and out of popularity

i'm a discraceful 34 but still enjoy hardcore in all its variations and newer free form,d n b,house in all its forms etc etc

being some what energetic and other hobbies of road races and swimming and cycling keep the bod ticking over ;)

computers, photography,reading ,people watching and lots of thinking :lol: also take up some o my time

waffle waffle.... thats enough o that

Hi, I'm Deak, 28, from Wolverhampton,UK.

Went to Ibiza at the end of July and really enjoyed it, in fact it was my first trip abroad, I'd wanted to go for a few years now, but a combination of the fear of flying(now overcome) and lack of money had always prevented me.

Anyway, this site seems like a cool place to re-live my experiences of Ibiza and San An, I've been a lurker for a few months now, but thought it would be a good idea to start posting :)

Hi, I'm Nina from Croatia. I'm 27 and finally going to Ibiza for the first time on 24th September. Can't wait to see how it really feels like to be there.

nikica said:
Hi, I'm Nina from Croatia. I'm 27 and finally going to Ibiza for the first time on 24th September. Can't wait to see how it really feels like to be there.

Hi Nina, there will be loads of spotlighters out there when you are - look out for the posting about 'Villa Party II' in Parties and Clubs, and look out for us on the Space Terrace! :)

Yo! I'm Rax a.k.a. Rick. I'm from Hounslow in west london, got back from Ibiza on the 15th having spent a mad week out there. Can't wait to do it all again in 2006!! 8)

Heya
My Name is Nicola Im 18
Im From Sunny Scotland !
Im off 2 Ibiza in 2Weeks... Iv Missed the best part of the season but hopfuly itl stil b fun!?!..!!
TEL ME !!
Wot age do u need 2 b 2 gt in2 most bars and clubs ..?!Is it 21 :(:( Plez help av ben ded sad since a found this oot lol.... plezzz :D:D:D thank yoo peeps!!

Ross, 23 from Upminster in Essex.

Went to Ibiza last year for a week in October for a chill out / week away from normal life and loved it. Havent been able to go to Ibiza last year because I moved into a flat with my mate and haven't been able to afford a holiday this year :cry:

Hope to go out next year for definate though.

Hello, been on the site for a few weeks but only just thought to intro myself...
im chris, ive been to ibiza once a few months ago. im 21 and im from cornwall.
im into the normal things, drinking and watching and playing football! and of course... ladies!
cornwall is quite a cool place to live, im right next to newquay which is a quality place to go out clubbing and have a laugh in.

cheers

Grego 24, from Merseyside but live in Leeds.

Emigrated to Ibiza in early 2008 with my wife and two children.

worked in ibiza summer 2000 and 2001, my wife, Alexis, did summer 1996 and 2001.

We got married at Can Truy, Santa Eularia in July 2004.

We have two children: Isla and Sol (spot the connection).

Viva Eivissa!!!!!

grego said:
Grego 24, from Merseyside but live in Leeds.

Emigrated to Ibiza in early 2008 with my wife and two children.

worked in ibiza summer 2000 and 2001, my wife, Alexis, did summer 1996 and 2001.

We got married at Can Truy, Santa Eularia in July 2004.

We have two children: Isla and Sol (spot the connection).

Viva Eivissa!!!!!

wow!! what beautiful names for your children :D

hi peeps my names mel, im a newbie as you all obviously already know, im from the shithole they call essex, have lived there all my life which makes me a true essex girl (although i dont live up to the reputation!!) i have spent the last 3 summers working in san an in the amsterdam bar, although this year i had a bit of a falling out with one of my collegues and i ended up being a ibiza bum, living it up for about 8 weeks with no €€€ so as you can imagine im in a little bit of debt now!! cant wait for the next session.. ibiza 2006...BRING IT ON!!!!

Hiya You hot ibiza lovers!
MY name is Jaime and i lurrrrrv Ibiza..decided to go out there with my best friend in July because we didnt want to be ibiza virgins no longer..and we certainly wasnt..going back september 2006!!!xxx

hi all, my names pamela and im from scotland. this is a really cool site, im so glad ive found it! anyway, im 23 and am taking a year out of uni right now. im doing an accounts and marketing degree and will go back next october to do my final year. right now im working in a call centre.

i went to ibiza for a week in august and fell in love with it! i had such an amazing time, and a week was nowhere near long enough. im hoping to go back next year and work for the summer.

Hola!

Holly here. Dreamin' of being in Ibiza right now...Things change when you get married and have kids. I still miss the party atmosphere. One of these days I'll say I'm going to a work related conference then head on to the warm, waiting arms of Ibiza. Viva Ibiza!

What's up Y'all. My name is Corey and my wife and I were in Ibiza this summer for the 1st time and had the time of our lives. We're planning to go back next July and hopefully many more summers after that. Wish we would have found this site before we went.

Back