INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Mark Sun said:
It's all PR mate :p My collegues at IBM used to hate being called PR Bunnies, which is, naturally, what I called them on a daily basis ;)
You call me a PR bunny, I will hurt you :evil: :lol: ;)

Sept 12-23rd

Hello everyone, my name is Joey. I will be staying in San An from Sept. 12th-23rd.

26 years old, DJ/producer/engineer/promoter blah blah blah ya heard it before. Looking for anyone to party/kick it with. This will be my second year on the island :)

-JoeyBickle

Hi everyone,
Im Gary im 18, and heading out to Ibiza for my first time August 13th - 21st. My friend broke his leg last week, and i have to go by myself!!! im so scared!!! :rolleyes:

me!

Im a newbie to this site so be nice..... ;)

My names Katie, im 18, been to Kavos this year with the ladies which was good, going to Ibiza in september with my man

You can see wot i look like (gorgeous of course) and more about me at www.faceparty.co.uk/kinkykuddlykt

n i hope to meet some quality people on here like i did on a kavos website b4 i went there! xxx

Hello - well I'm NOT in Ibiza but I was there last month... for the eighth time in seven years :oops:

I've evolved from a reluctant San An stayer with an penchant for Cafe Del Mar, Kanya and Amnesia, to a full-on Pacha loving, El Divino schmoozing, Dalt Vila dining, Ibiza Town local.

Roll on the day when I can afford to buy a place to live there...

Morbyd said:
Mark Sun said:
It's all PR mate :p My collegues at IBM used to hate being called PR Bunnies, which is, naturally, what I called them on a daily basis ;)
You call me a PR bunny, I will hurt you :evil: :lol: ;)

Can I call you PR bunny? Or just Bunny? Coochie, coochie 8) ;)

Fun lvin chicks...

:D Hi I'm Toni, I'm an 18 year old student studying Sports (Development and Fitness). I have 2 part time jobs and also play netball on a regular basis so I'm a very busy gerl...
Me and 4 of me girlies r off t Ibiza on the 17th of August 4 1 week only, Were staying in the Xcloc Appartments, San Antonio Bay and we r all Ibiza virgins...

If anyone would like to learn more about myself or me mates or would like 2 meet up in Ibiza just PM me, add me 2 MSN or take a look at www.faceparty.com/soundscousebird

ta chicks xx

(user) names skinner, im 18 and from Derry in pituresque Northern Ireland (BOOM BOOM) goin to liverpool uni in september and im for the White Isle for the 1st time on friday for 2 weeks (12th-26th) stayin in Zodiac Apartments San An Bay and i cant fkin wait!!

Hi

Hi everyone!

My name is Maria, and my friend is Raquel. We are spanish, from de north of the country (Asturias).

We are 22 years old, we are economist, we are pretty too (jijiji) and we love a good party. Ive never been in Ibiza, but we are sure that we are going to enjoy it very much.

See you on september '05!

Kisses,

Maria & Raquel

Re: Hi

2españolas said:
Hi everyone!

My name is Maria, and my friend is Raquel. We are spanish, from de north of the country (Asturias).

We are 22 years old, we are economist, we are pretty too (jijiji) and we love a good party. Ive never been in Ibiza, but we are sure that we are going to enjoy it very much.

See you on september '05!

Kisses,

Maria & Raquel

When in September will you be there, my pretty economists? ;) :p

Hi I'm Danny from Manchester UK. Been into the house scene for about 13 years and still loving it!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Im off for my 3rd trip the isle on Sept 9th. Expect to see a very happy (gurning) manc at Bora bora, space, mambo, pacha, las salinas and all the pre parties i can fit into a week. Its my 30th so feel free to buy me a drink (or two). :p

Hey strangers!

My names Abi, im 18 n im off 2 i ibiza with a couple of mates on 1 september! and im defnitly an ibiza virgin who needs some advice...sooo please help!?

Second that abz. I go 1 week today, and don't quite know what to expect!!

Oh yeah, i'm James, from sussex. I go abroad every year with my parents, meet other bored teenagers, and go clubbing. I've just got back from crete, where i've done the same. I'm now off to Ibiza with some mates (now i'm finally 17, and one of the lads is 18) and I don't know what to expect form the little island with the huge reputation.

Hi there,

Im Sarah and live in Manchester. I discovered Ibiza in June this year!!! Why didnt I find it sooner?!!! :eek:

Stayed near Santa Eularia in June and discovered the best club ever with Space!!! :D Also went to Pacha twice, but cant remember it :oops: so need to go back and remember it this time!! 8)

Im 32 (only just ;) ) and have been clubbing since 90.

Im going back with my boyfriend and 2 mates on 4th Sept for 2 weeks and I cant wait!!!!! This time staying in apartments in Playa D'en Bossa, a stones throw from Space!

Seriously looking into going there for the whole season next year :D so any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

See you all on the dancefloor!

Hey, im Ellie. im 20 yrs old and im a dancer and part time model. Went to Ibiza last year with my girlies and going next year for two weeks staying in San Antonio. If theres anyone on here from Buckinghamshire give me a holla!!!

:D XxX :D

foxy_447 said:
Hey, im Ellie. im 20 yrs old and im a dancer and part time model. Went to Ibiza last year with my girlies and going next year for two weeks staying in San Antonio. If theres anyone on here from Buckinghamshire give me a holla!!!

:D XxX :D

are you a stripper down the white horse pub :lol:

Hi everyone. I'm Bear, 27 from Newcastle. I'm heading out for my second Ibiza trip on 29th August.

I'm into jacking house, but planning on going to Ibiza Rocks to see the Kaiser Chiefs (I used to live with the keyboard player, Peanut)

hope the meet loads of cool kids out there this summer.

laters, Bear

Back