INTRODUCE YOURSELF PLEASE

Hi

Hi everybody!!!

My name is Roger, i'm 28 years old, i'm from small town Mexico City, i work on a cruise company and I like to travel and of course to party.

-----------------------------------------
be there july 2nd / july 11th

Nice to meeting you!!!!!!!

Re: Hi

rogerzamora said:
Hi everybody!!!

My name is Roger, i'm 28 years old, i'm from small town Mexico City, i work on a cruise company and I like to travel and of course to party.

be there july 2nd / july 11th

Nice to meeting you!!!!!!!

Bienvenido Roger, ;)

Feel free to check out the spanish forum

Y Halo Thar Guys & Gals!

Names Marty,20 from Belfast,Ireland and im an Ibiza Virgin :D Myself and 5 mates are heading over on the 6th Aug :!:

Been reading the forums religiously since we booked our holiday to Ibiza 6 or so months ago and thought it was about time i embraced you all with my presence :p Feel like i know most of you already from reading the board.

Well thats it, see you round the board and maybe bump into one or two of you during our visit to the White Isle!

SHU SHU SHU AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

Hey all of you !

I'm Mike, I am 23 and live in the midlands in england ( fairly boring )

I am going to Ibiza on the 23rd July and am quite embarresed to say that its my first time ! :oops:

Would stick a pic up but aint the best on computers so aint got a scooby doo how to do it.

Mike :p

go to ibiza 21 to 28 july

Hello my name is Dani, I´spanish and my disere is know funny´s people.
I like parties and foam parties.
sorry but my Inglish is very bad :confused: :confused:
the life in ibiza forever :p :p ;) ;)

Hi!

My name's Ben, I'm 21 an go to uni in London. Been enjoying everyone's opinions and lapping up the helpful advice for a while now so thought it was time to get involved, i'm headin out there in September for my first time and absolutely can't wait!
I'm not a big fan of lengthy intros (mainly 'cos I end up sounding like a moron) but I'm sure you'll hear from me on the board. Like most people on here I love music, clubbing and my mates. Favourite club is The Cross (jacues lu cont tomorrow!!!!). Big up to all of you and look forward to meeting some of you in September. Peace X

Introducing me...

Hi Everyone,

My real name is Iain

Im from west london

Been to Ibiza twice now third trip coming up this year September 7th. I love the island, since the first time i went I thought it was a magical place, and of course i just love house music.

I used to be a bit of a cheesey quaver in my old days, so Im actually toying with the idea of going to helter skelter in ibiza , for old time sake and a bit of a laff. Im 30 now, and my musical preference changed to house when i was around 24/25.

Staying in Play Den Bossa this year for the first time and really looking forward to it. As you can tell from my name im a big Arsenal Fan, but dont shoot me for it! :eek:

Always looking to meet new people so if anyones in ibiza and fancies meeting up then post up ;)

:)

Hello everyone

I´m Nadia, 22, from Lisbon.
I went to Ibiza in July 2002, and since then i´m looking forward to go back again.
In September this year i´ll be there again, although i heard that the island, the clubs and nightlife are getting worse :!: i don´t know why, but here in Portugal everyone says it.
Hope not ... ;)

Kisses****

Hi evby!!!

My name´s Samir but i prefer that call me Summers!!!i´m 25 years old,
single,i from Brazil and can´t wait to go to Ibiza.will be my first time in Ibz!!!I will go in august to celebrate my birthday!!!! and i wanna go to Paul
Van dyk Show on 11thaugust!!! i love trance and dance music!!!
i´m looking for friends because i will go alone to Ibiza!!!
my email:samir.carvalho@hotmail.com

Bye!!!

Hey hey

From Australia, 21, M, Single...Just got back from Ibiza and am now in London awaitng to start a contiki tour.

WIll be heading back to ibiza because i have now got the ibiza bug.

Early august i hope to be there.

msn: rockbottom_2001@hotmail.com

hey all...
IM christian im from New zealand/Australia.. I live in South Korea at the moment been here for 5 years..
coming to IBIZA!!!! september 12th.. if anyone wants to hook up with two party guys 28-30 years old... PM me and we will hit it hard for 48 hours nonstop!!! :)

Hi everyone, 22 Year old from Brighton area... Gonna be visiting Ibiza for the first time ever on Saturday 16th July, staying in San Antonio Bay, Hotel Bergantin... :D :D

Party on!

Hi Everybody!

4 guys (24 years old) are in Playa d'en bossa from 19.07.05!
We are looking for funky clubbers to have fun with!

Visit our site! There is all information about us.
www.ibiza2005.at.tt

It would be nice to find a message of you in our guestbook.
Girls don´t be shy, we won`t bite you ;-)

CU @ the island,
Chris, David, Mike & Rich!

Morbyd said:
Mark Sun said:
The aussies are taking over muhahahahahahaha :twisted:
Didn't you repatriate? :lol:

Yep.

rugby01.jpg

Sorry.. wrong word. Didn't you abandon your native land and take up the citizenship of your colonial masters!!!??? :lol:

Back